PDA

View Full Version : Did the Hall & Nash reunion match (TNA) ever happen?

Rollermacka
05-16-2008, 06:40 AM
I remember when Scott Hall showed up at the Impact arena and reunited with Kevin Nash and they were supose to have a match that was kinda billed as "The Return Of The Outsiders". I remember alot of hype leading up to the match but it was a PPV and I wasnt gonna waste money on a TNA PPV so I didnt order it. I dont think that I remember anything on it on that next episode of Impact and I was wondering did it even happen? I remember that Hall looked complelety outa shape and I always kinda wondered if the match actually happened.... or did TNA call Road Warrior Animal to fill in for a no show :shifty:

If anyone can find youtube video of this match if it happened.

The Mackem
05-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Quite sure he no showed the PPV

The Mackem
05-16-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/tna%2Bturning%2Bpoint%2B2007/video/x3pknw_samoa-joe-shoot-promo_extreme

KingofKings
05-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Scott Hall could have been one of the greatest wrestlers of all time!! He had the ring presence, the ability and the mic skills, but his personal problems ruined his career.

He would probably have been a multiple time wwe champ if it wasnt for his problems (aswell as jake the snake), its sad because he could have been so great, and thats problt one of the last memories i have of him to do with wrestling, no showing that ppv.

Impeccable
05-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Nash just looks ashamed in that video.

The Optimist
05-17-2008, 09:29 PM
I never understood the appeal of Scott Hall. But, I only became interested in wrestling in 1998. So I probably missed his golden era.

Bad Company
05-18-2008, 06:02 AM
He's the fucken greatest.