PDA

View Full Version : Game Shows

Kane Knight
06-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Do you watch any?

I used to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune a lot because they we on back to back. Occasionally, I'd catch other shit, but Jeopardy is really my favorite. I don't watch much else, but from time to time. Anyone watch any in particular?

I also tried watching Millionaire (I like triva/knowledge shows), but it takes eight minutes for them to finish an answer and my attention span won't tolerate that.

Boondock Saint
06-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Jeopardy

PapaGeorgio
06-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I was a lot of game shows, GSN is like my favorite network. My favorites easily are Jeopardy and Weakest Link. Mainly for reason you already said KK, I love trivia type shows but they take forever. Both of those get a lot of questions in compared to others. Also like Match Game, but who doesn't.

Blitz
06-05-2008, 11:18 PM
I use to love Beat The Geeks.

Also the Nickolodeon shows. Guts, Hidden Temple, Nick Arcade, etc..

PapaGeorgio
06-05-2008, 11:23 PM
OMG Completely forgot about Beat the Geeks, that show was amazing.

Kane Knight
06-07-2008, 04:15 PM
I use to love Beat The Geeks.

Also the Nickolodeon shows. Guts, Hidden Temple, Nick Arcade, etc..

I remember watching Double Dare all the time when I was younger. And Nick Arcade.

thedamndest
06-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Jeopardy I will watch if I remember. Millionaire I will watch if I am channel surfing and they happen to be somewhere in the $8,000 range; they really should not even bother with the first five questions because those make me flip the channel every time. I watched Duel a couple times last summer, it was okay. I like trivia mostly and hate shows that draw stuff out, especially Deal or No Deal. Seriously, you could do that whole show in about six minutes. Also Match Game is awesome. I'm sure there are others I am not remembering.

Juan
06-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune
Millionaire
Weakest Link

ClockShot
06-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I learned how to wheel and deal in life by watching Monty Hall.

Also watch Jeopardy, Match Game, and Press your Luck.

Kane Knight
06-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Jeopardy I will watch if I remember. Millionaire I will watch if I am channel surfing and they happen to be somewhere in the $8,000 range; they really should not even bother with the first five questions because those make me flip the channel every time. I watched Duel a couple times last summer, it was okay. I like trivia mostly and hate shows that draw stuff out, especially Deal or No Deal. Seriously, you could do that whole show in about six minutes. Also Match Game is awesome. I'm sure there are others I am not remembering.

I only recently started in on Jeopardy again. Basically, I'll get bored watching Raw, and flip over. It's on the same channel as Frasier is at 10, so it's a natural segue. If Raw hasn't captured my interest, I'll just watch Frasier until 11, flip over, and see what the big end is. But I can get quite a bit of mileage out of Jeopardy.

I hate how they draw Millionaire out intentionally. I think I beat the version on TPWW Arcade in 3 minutes. If I didn't know the shit, I'd have taken longer, but...

The Genius
06-08-2008, 12:40 AM
i used to love idiot savant on mtv. i think stone cold even made an appearance once or twice.

Xerzes
06-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Jeopardy