PDA

View Full Version : ROH Tag Tourney tonight

Indifferent Clox
06-06-2008, 04:12 PM
ROH has a show in Hartford, CT tonight that will see new Tag Team Champions crowned as part of a tournament. The first round of the tournament is below.

* Jigsaw & Ruckus vs. Adam Pearce & Chris Hero
* Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. Delirious & Pelle Primeau
* Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong & Davey Richards
* Nigel McGuinness & Go Shiozaki vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico

:drool:

I hope they make a video of this

here are my predictions:

Jigsaw & Ruckus v. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black
Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson v. Kevin Steen & El Generico

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black v. Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black= new tag champions

Destor
06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
* Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong & Davey Richards

That match s worth the price of admission.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Results to far.

Finals

Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black of Age of the Fall

Also...

Erick Stevens vs. Brent Albright vs. The Necro Butcher

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Eddie Edwards

------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-Show

A. Rhett Titus d. Bob Evans.

B. Ernie Osiris d. Mitch Franklin to retain the Top of the Class Trophy

MAIN SHOW

1. Adam Pearce & Chris Hero d. Jigsaw & Ruckus. Hero and Pearce advance when Hero pins Ruckus with the roaring elbow. Said to be a decent, standard tag match. Post match, Jigsaw and Eddie Kingston brawled, with Ruckus breaking it up.

2. Kevin Steen & El Generico d. Nigel McGuinness & Go Shiozaki. Nigel tapped to Steen's Sharpshooter.

3. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black of Age of the Fall d. Delirious & Pelle Primeau. Black pinned Pelle following a Small Package Driver.

Post-match, Delirious asked Daizee Haze out again. Rhett Titus came out and broke it up again. Daizee tells him off and leaves. Delirious is pissed!

4. Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson d. Roderick Strong & Davey Richards of No Remorse Corps. Strong tapped to Danielson while in the Triangle Choke. Said to be very good!

5. Kevin Steen & El Generico d. Chris Hero & Adam Pearce of Sweet & Sour Inc. Generico pinned Hero with a roll-up. Steen and Generico were selling considerably.

6. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black d. Austin Aries & Bryan Danielson via DQ. Jacobs brought a chair into the ring really early on, but Aries used it thus causing the DQ.

***INTERMISSION***

What Would Kevin Do?
06-06-2008, 11:36 PM
7. Shane Hagadorn d. Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne.

8. Claudio Castagnoli d. Eddie Edwards. Claudio nailed an lift-off uppercut to get the win and the final few minutes were real good.

9. Erick Stevens d. The Necro Butcher and Brent Albright. Stevens hit a Doctor Bomb on Necro to get the pin and some of the fight went into the crowd.

10. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black of Age of the Fall d. Kevin Steen & El Generico to win the ROH World Tag Team Titles. Generico is out of the match injured; Steen is fighting on his own...this happened 10-12 minutes into the match. Generico is back 5 minutes later to CONTINUE!!! Generico goes for the Brainbuster, but is instead schoolboyed by Tyler for the 3 count! Crowd litters the ring with trash and even a chair in protest, while Jacobs cuts a promo to end the night.

KingofOldSchool
06-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Meh, the AOF have been one big bust.

Heros Welcome
06-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Steenerico was ROBBED AGAIN!

But now they will probably win the belts in Toronto.

Blitz
06-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Jigsaw/Kingston feud could be hot.

U-Warrior
06-07-2008, 02:08 AM
God I hate age of the fall.

Indifferent Clox
06-07-2008, 05:10 AM
Dude I was right on for tipsters.
Thanks WWKD!!:)

What Would Kevin Do?
06-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black > *

Despite being amazing, they're doing the impossible, which is getting steady heel heat in ROH.

I really hope they make a Jimmy Jacobs Vs Nigel McGuiness Title Match in Detroit.... Come on... I don't think anything in wrestling would make me mark out more than seeing Jimmy take the ROH title live.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Ring Of Honor is set to tape its next pay-per-view tonight in Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory on 2700 Southampton Rd with a zip code of 19154. Belltime is 7:30pm and there will be tickets available at the door at the air conditioned National Guard Armory.

The Age Of The Fall of Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black captured the ROH World Tag Team Titles last night in Hartford, CT. They will immediately put them on the line. Tonight's bout pitting Jacobs & Black vs. Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries will now be for the ROH World Tag Team Titles.

Go Shiozaki took exception to Nigel McGuinness' post match attack on Kevin Steen in Hartford.. He stopped McGuinness from continuing the attack last night. This has only added fuel to the fire for tonight's World Title Match.

Eddie Kingston made a surprise appearance last night and exchanged hard-hitting strikes with Jigsaw. These two are primed and ready for their bout tonight.

There are no injuries coming out of last night's show and everyone is 100% for the PPV taping tonight.

The unique Osirian Portal will get a try-out match on the preshow tonight.

Ernie Osiris will put the Top Of The Class Trophy on the line against Rhett Titus tonight.

Roderick Strong and Erick Stevens both told ROH officials to expect an insane Fight Without Honor tonight as each is looking to brutalize the other to win their final one-on-one match in ROH.

Get your tickets at the door tonight and witness the "Respect Is Earned II" PPV weeks before everyone else.

RGWhat316
06-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Yes, AOtF have done it again! Except for Necro I actually have been liking their group. I was even there in Detroit last time when they defeated MCMG and I was one of the few people cheering them.

Gertner
06-07-2008, 04:30 PM
damn, was realy hoping for steen and generico. ah well. AOF are good.