PDA

View Full Version : KingofOldSchool musta loved Raw *Spoilas*

Super V
07-07-2008, 11:04 PM
New #1 Contender named tonight... :lol:

Xero
07-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Haven't seen the show yet and don't know the results and even I saw that coming.

thedamndest
07-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Where's the spoiler?

thedamndest
07-07-2008, 11:25 PM
<spoiler>Use the proper tag</spoiler>

thedamndest
07-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Can't wait til there is a relevant Big Show spoiler. Gonna be amazing with that SHOW tag.

Mayo
07-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Prince Albert spoiler needed

Vastardikai
07-08-2008, 03:07 AM
I swear he has that Konami code...

Mr. Nerfect
07-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Personally, I think it's pretty cool, if it's going to lay down the bricks for what I hope it is going to lay down for. If not, it will just lay bricks...in the shitting on your chest sense. And not because you paid a prostitute for it, but because no one asks, they just take a major dump on your chest as you are starting to enjoy WWE programming.

Super V
07-08-2008, 06:27 AM
So you think CM Punk is gonna turn heel? Oh and a HUGE LOL to the crowd on Raw for chanting "Ed-die! Ed-die! Ed-die!" when Kane was screaming to Michael Cole "Is he really dead!?"

Mr. Nerfect
07-08-2008, 06:40 AM
So you think CM Punk is gonna turn heel? Oh and a HUGE LOL to the crowd on Raw for chanting "Ed-die! Ed-die! Ed-die!" when Kane was screaming to Michael Cole "Is he really dead!?"

Eddie Guerrero returning would make me slightly mark out. :shifty:

But no, I think it will be Batista turning heel. Not right awa, although that wouldn't surprise me either, but I think we'll see Punk get under Dancin' Dave's skin.

Dave Youell
07-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Or, they can just have a face/face match, it's possible you know!

KingofOldSchool
07-08-2008, 03:32 PM
....HEH?

ron the dial
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
i loved raw if that counts for anything.

Super V
07-09-2008, 09:44 AM
....HEH?

Batista becoming #1 Contender again. Wasn't it great?

KingofOldSchool
07-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Batista becoming #1 Contender again. Wasn't it great?

Meh...at least it's not Batista vs. Edge or Batista vs. Undertaker part 39120

Xero
07-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Or Cena vs. Punk.

Indifferent Clox
07-09-2008, 08:35 PM
The thing I liked about this main event 4 way was that no matter how it went it was fresh and had good results...

Cena- Punk could have beaten him to prove he really is worthy of the title. Plus you have the whole IWC v. Mark thing. Hell JBL could help out Punk and have punk turn heel. Or make some animosity exist between Cena and Punk and JBL and Cena

JBL- He builds up that heel status and keeps working that, although the program with Cena will be much better

Kane- He gets to face CM Punk Again and CM Punk shows how much he's grown.

Batista- this builds off the fact that Batista helped him gain that title.

now we have

Kane- he's snapped and has his own angle

JBL/Cena and cryme time- they have their own program

Batista/ cm Punk- I sense a turn but they could do this as face v. face, but there is pretty much limitless potential as to how this one will play out.

then the rest of the show is excellent too

Kofi/ Burchill- that's a mid card program i care about. Two great performers one who has attachment to a diva, but not a typical one, and one who has a title. It makes for a great feud that will hopefully build past the next ppv.

Marella/ Mysterio- Marella got something to do and mysterio got something to do. That was semi entertaining if for no other reason than Marella. Mysterio needs to be invovled in an angle of some kind though as does marella.

Kelly Kelly being brought in was a good idea

The Tag Champions are amazing of course

and best of all

y2J/HBK is still going strong.

Nark Order
07-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Eddie Guerrero returning would make me slightly mark out. :shifty:

They could probably dig up his skull or something. It might still be able to carry Kane to a good match.