PDA

View Full Version : so besides BDC are we pretty much all in agreeance that WWE has been doing better?

Indifferent Clox
07-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Or is it just the freshness of the draft?

Stickman
07-09-2008, 06:18 PM
It's coming along, but is still boring quite often.

RP
07-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I agree with BDC ( unreal right? )

WWE still sucks.

Londoner
07-09-2008, 06:24 PM
they're still doing shit/boring matches, but the rest is entertaining.

Xero
07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
It's a bit early. I say wait to see if they fall into any ruts. If they maintain this momentum through Survivor Series I'd say it's safe to say they've turned for the better.

All I know is that before I'd been watching MAYBE 15 minutes worth of RAW on average for the past year or so. Now I'm up to a good solid hour, so something's changed.

Though the main event is still shit to me.

Hanso Amore
07-09-2008, 06:45 PM
2 weeks is not enough to judge

Londoner
07-09-2008, 06:47 PM
I put it down to jericho saving us(that explains why bdc still hates it). :shifty:

Blue Demon
07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I think they're improving.

Nark Order
07-09-2008, 09:12 PM
It has gotten leaps and bounds better. Developing new talent. Intruiging storylines (Jericho/Cade/HBK, Edge/Vickie/HHH, Atlas/Henry, Dibiase/Rhodes, Punk/MITB/Batty, JBL vs 3 black guys). Ratings have been better. One Night Stand and NOC were pretty rad.

Many steps in the right direction. Just need to keep it runnin.

Pardeep 619
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
I personally think the quality of the TV shows have been up and down in the last couple of weeks. However I did love the main event on Raw this week.

Pardeep 619
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
BTW nearly all of their PPV's since No Mercy 2007 have been good value to watch.

The Mackem
07-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Wow, nice word 'agreeance'. Made me think for a bananosecond.

BigDaddyCool
07-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Hold on, I didn't say WWE sucks, I said July 7th's edition of Raw was incredibly boring. I enjoyed Night of Champions and June 30th's Raw and said as such before. Clox, you are a dumb faggot.

I'm allowed to say one episode sucks donkey balls, while the show in general is getting better. Also heel Jericho is way better than bland save us Jericho.

Mercury Bullet
07-11-2008, 12:43 PM
...the show in general is getting better. Also heel Jericho is way better than bland save us Jericho.

Agreed.

Kane Knight
07-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Also heel Jericho is way better than bland save us Jericho.

What? What are you saying? That Chris Jericho is never returning? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

Don't worry about Clox. He likes to lie, but he's a harmless attention whore. I'd comment on Raw, but I haven't watched it since (and including) the draft.

Fox
07-11-2008, 02:25 PM
We'll see after Great American Bash. I mean, so far things have been more entertaining, but what's to say that Batista doesn't win the belt and start a 5-month long feud with John Cena, relegating CM Punk to the mid-card? There has been some improvement on the show, but it's not too late for them to fall back into their old ways or shoving shit down our throats.

U-Warrior
07-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Michaels/Jericho is the best fued in a looonnnng time. Very well done. And Punk as champ really freshens up the main event scene on raw.

Juan
07-11-2008, 11:22 PM
I firmly believe that if you weren't at least mildly entertained by WWE over the past 4 weeks or so, you will truly never be satisfied.

Mr. Nerfect
07-12-2008, 11:48 PM
What? What are you saying? That Chris Jericho is never returning? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

Don't worry about Clox. He likes to lie, but he's a harmless attention whore. I'd comment on Raw, but I haven't watched it since (and including) the draft.

KK, you accuse people of lying too much, and it shows that you make far too many assumptions. For Clox to lie about something, he would need to be aware of the truth, and you'd need to prove it. Go ahead. Now. You should just stop making crappy assumptions and accusations. It's childish.

The WWE has been entertaining these past few weeks, for the most part, but we'll see how long they can keep it together.