PDA

View Full Version : Tony Atlas

RhodeIslandShawn
07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Thoughts on what happened with him on ECW?

Super V
07-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Maybe a little explanation of what happened to him on ECW? IDK

Edit: Okay just looked it up on ECW.com. He interfered on behalf of Mark Henry. I think it sucks and he should have let the match end fairly to see if Mark Henry truly deserved the ECW Championship.

Mister Sinister
07-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Maybe a little explanation of what happened to him on ECW? IDK

Edit: Okay just looked it up on ECW.com. He interfered on behalf of Mark Henry. I think it sucks and he should have let the match end fairly to see if Mark Henry truly deserved the ECW Championship.

Honestly, We knew Dreamer was going to job, suprise they are you know, atleast letting him get screwed over, as opposed to just getting squashed.

Loose Cannon
07-10-2008, 10:14 AM
what, Tony Atlas really came out?

Fox
07-10-2008, 10:14 AM
If he starts hawking "The Tony Atlas Meat Machine" then I will enjoy this immensely.

I mean, come on.

http://paradisfitnesssystems.com/images/Tony_Atlas.jpg
http://blog.kir.com/archives/george%20Foreman%20grilling.gif

It basically writes itself.

Mister Sinister
07-10-2008, 10:17 AM
I wished Atlas showed up on Raw, and said to CM Punk, The company will never go anywhere with you because of your look.

Punk: But I'm the World Heavyweight Champion.

Atlas: Never Heard Of You.

BigDaddyCool
07-10-2008, 11:10 AM
I wished Atlas showed up on Raw, and said to CM Punk, The company will never go anywhere with you because of your look.

Punk: But I'm the World Heavyweight Champion.

Atlas: Never Heard Of You.

Awesome.

Hanso Amore
07-10-2008, 12:04 PM
He could be like Ron Simmons. Just not knowing anyone.

Hanso Amore
07-10-2008, 12:07 PM
This kind of reeks of Harley Rac managing Vader....except Vader had talent, was over, Race was a good manager and people knew who he was....

Wait....this is nothing like that.

Nice try WWE.

RP
07-10-2008, 12:42 PM
i've been saying it for a while, but i think WWE will reuse the Nation gimmick again. I think they'll include Cryme Time, Kofi Kingston ( who would turn to a major badass heel ) and Burke. Being led by Simmons and possibly Atlas. And Henry would be in there too.

BigDaddyCool
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
No, Kofi should be the Ahmed to the Nation.

Hanso Amore
07-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Kofi is over because he is a care free Jamacian. Why would he join an American black militant group? He has no beef with the man!

Now, CT and Burke make alot of sense. Burke was the new face but was pushed aside because of his skin. CT are just trying to make it in the world and the white man pidgeon holed them into street thugs.

Hanso Amore
07-10-2008, 01:16 PM
You know, they Have Dlo, Simmons and Henry under contract....thats 3 original nation members.

Loose Cannon
07-10-2008, 02:54 PM
you need to add DH Smith to that group as he has ties to Nation member Owen Hart

Mr. Nerfect
07-13-2008, 02:57 AM
It would make sense for Theodore Long to get behind this group, and while claiming he remains unbiased, is secretly in support of them. He could hire D'Lo Brown to ECW, to help assist out with Mark Henry. I'm not sure what Burke's "Black Pope" character entails, but I don't know if he is going to be all "black people aren't treated right," or if he'll be more of a loner, "well, I'm awesome, so I'm beyond this Nation shit." He could be with them or against them effectively, I think.

Charles Evans is still in the developmental system, I believe. I'm not sure how good he is, but he'd make a great member of the group. Certainly some muscle. Rycklon Stevens has a lot of support from within the company, too, I believe.

Ron Killings could lead a RAW chapter of the group, and MVP can lead one on SmackDown!. Shelton Benjamin shouldn't be against them, but I don't think I'd make him a member. You can't have every black guy in the WWE agree with them.

Cryme Tyme turning on John Cena, and joining up with Ron Killings, would be pretty cool. Maybe throw in one white guy, like Charlie Haas, who just gets respect for being overlooked and understanding the new Nation's cause. You can also have Carlito and Eddie Colon have a good relationship with them, based on them also being minorities in a company that they feel doesn't treat them right.

Not saying they should bring back a Nation-like stable, but here is a possibility for it:

ECW (Original Chapter):
D'Lo Brown (Leader)
Mark Henry (ECW Champion)
Tony Atlas (Non-Wrestler)

Theodore Long (Unofficial, silent supporter of the group, ECW General Manager)

RAW:
Ron Killings (Chapter Leader)
Shad Gaspard
JTG
Charlie Haas

SmackDown!:
MVP (Chapter Leader)
Charles Evans
Rycklon Stevens

Shelton Benjamin (Unofficial member)
Carlito (Unofficial member)
Eddie Colon (Unofficial member)

Indifferent Clox
07-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Noid you're fucking crazy.

But I love you.

I love how you just make up shit out of nowhere it's so awesome.

James Steele
07-13-2008, 04:04 PM
CTC (CRYME TYME CENA) is the beginning of The New Nation