PDA

View Full Version : Write Spoilers for TNA Impact

Kenny
07-14-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm bored, so here's how this will work if you wish to participate. Continue from the opening promo that I write, and write a segment for TNA Impact up to the next commercial break. From there, the next poster will take over.

***Show Opens with Highlights from Victory Road***

Mike Tenay and Don West run down the card for tonights show.

AJ Styles music hits.

AJ grabs a mic, and screams "I didn't touch Karen!" At that point Kurt Angles music hits and he accuses AJ Styles of sleeping with his wife. As AJ is distracted, Team 3D runs out and attacks AJ. LAX runs out to even the score.

LAX and AJ styles stare down Kurt and Team 3D. Hector Guerrero grabs a mic and says "Vato loco essay vato" while Selinas barks like a dog and hisses like a cat. As AJ and LAX are talking, Beer Money jump them from behind prompting Christian Cage and Rhyno to make the save. Beer Money joins the rest of the heels on the ramp.

AJ Styles, LAX, Christian Cage, and Rhyno challenge Kurt Angle, Team 3D, and Beer Money to a match. But not just a match... A no disqualification, steel cage, submission only, single elimination, ladder match. The wrestler who makes the pin gets a title shot at the next PPV, and the loser must play Eric Young in a game of Uno; which he must win or be suspended without pay for 30 days.

*** Commercial Break ***

Indifferent Clox
07-14-2008, 07:38 PM
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/--x0jq58FWQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"><object height="344" width="425">

Hanso Amore
07-14-2008, 07:39 PM
LOL

Hanso Amore
07-14-2008, 07:40 PM
DUring the 8 man Tag Match, AJ Styles turns on his team by attacking...AJ Styles.

A Giant Penis then runs into the ring.

Xero
07-14-2008, 07:48 PM
"Tonight's show was full of predictable swerves, terrible storylines and chants that made no sense."

There's the next 52 weeks of TNA spoilers.

loopydate
07-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Okay, well I'll actually continue the thread the way Kenny intended...

**BACK FROM COMMERCIAL**

Don West talks about how tonight's ten-man tag is totally bizarre. And what about Sting?!? Mike Tenay reminds him that nobody has said anything about Sting yet. But speaking of Sting, why is he back in TNA?!?

The Rock 'n' Rave Connection come out for their scheduled tag team match. The fans are merciless. So is the viewing public. Their opponents are the team of Kaz and Black Machismo Jay Lethal. Kaz is selling an ass injury from his legdrop off the X at Victory Road. The faces pull ahead early, but here comes Sonjay Dutt onto the ramp, dragging So Cal Val with him. Lethal is distracted, which allows Hoyt to dump him out onto the floor. Dutt begins pummeling Lethal while RNR double-team Kaz.

What an unfair advantage! Isn't anybody going to do anything about th--

MY GOD, MIKE! IT'S THE MONSTER ABYSS! HE'S COMING OUT TO EVEN UP THE ODDS!

Shock Treatment on Rave! Black Hole Slam on Hoyt! Dutt heads for the hills! Abyss does his self-hug taunt while the crowd chants, but here comes...

KONG!

Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed are on the ramp, and Saeed's got tape around her ribs, which looks hilarious over her traditional garb. Kong and Abyss stare each other down...

***COMMERCIAL***

DarKCentaur
07-14-2008, 10:12 PM
DUring the 8 man Tag Match, AJ Styles turns on his team by attacking...AJ Styles.

A Giant Penis then runs into the ring.

You sir, get rep for saving me 2 hours of my life this Thursday.

Fox
07-15-2008, 12:53 AM
***BACK FROM BREAK***

A REPLAY of Abyss beating the crap out Rave and Hoyt, and the staredown with Awesome Kong.

BACKSTAGE, Jim Cornette is with Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed. He asks why she's even here if she's not going to say anything. Kong says she demands a match against Abyss. Cornette refuses to put her in the ring with a monster like Abyss, and she grabs him by the throat and threatens to eat his family if he doesn't grant her wish. Cornette says that standards and practices refuse to let him book a man versus woman match, but he will give her another Knockout Championship match against Taylor Wilde, tonight. Kong is satisfied and they walk out.

Match 2: "The war Machine" Rhino vs. "Stone Cold" Shark Boy

- Rhino batters Shark Boy in and around the ring for five minutes. He hits a spinebuster and the GORE for the 3 count.

After the match, Beer Money Inc. run out to the ring and start beating down on Rhino. Roode holds Rhino as James Storm pulls out a six-shooter and aims it at his head. Suddenly, LAX hit the ring and stop them from killing him, and Rhino gets hold of the gun. He accidentally pulls the trigger and shoots Shark Boy in the head.

Shark Boy is dead. We cut to COLOR BARS as we go to

***COMMERCIAL***

The Mackem
07-15-2008, 08:03 AM
The topic has glitched!

TNA! TNA! TNA!

Impact!
07-15-2008, 08:38 AM
The thread has been TNA'd

The Mackem
07-15-2008, 09:30 AM
TNA! TNA! TNA!