PDA

View Full Version : So Harris is gone, Moore is gone, why is Boogey still there?

Rollermacka
08-09-2008, 05:31 PM
With these new releases and I'm assuming more on the way probibly Venis, Holly, among others why do you think Boogeyman still around? He hasnt been on TV since last Christmas I think when he made an appearance and hasnt wrestled since before Halloween. I mean Harris had a match last tuesday, Moore had a match on friday, what's with these releases when Boogey and Elijah Burke are still there?

Destor
08-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Venis and Holly are fine. Burk and Boogey...good question. To be fair to The Boogeyman is still selling a respectable amount fo merch though...

Anybody Thrilla
08-09-2008, 05:35 PM
You think Burke should be released Destor?

Destor
08-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Should or will be?

Anybody Thrilla
08-09-2008, 05:38 PM
I think I typed the question in perfectly good English, you doo doo head.

Destor
08-09-2008, 05:40 PM
SHould: no

Will be: yes

Kane Knight
08-09-2008, 06:02 PM
How can you compare a mediocre talent like Harris with a brilliant wrestler like Boogeyman?

Sebastian
08-09-2008, 06:09 PM
The Boogeyman is a sack of crap and should have been released BEFORE he was hired, now that wouldve been a smart choice, saved some money.

As for Chris Harris, he should never been signed, I mean if TNA doesn't want someone, then its obvious they are the pits because TNA is the pits already.

I dont think WWE will ever release Val Venis or Hardcore Holly, I think these guys have made positions in the WWE were they are respected veterans and have office positions too, especially Val Venis. As for Burke, he is pretty talented so I dont see WWE releasing him. I think he might be saved to pair him up with R-Truth which could be a team of the year.

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Harris quit TNA ftr

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:11 PM
As for Burke, he is pretty talented so I dont see WWE releasing him.
LOL

Sebastian
08-09-2008, 06:15 PM
LOL

Well WWE makes mistakes, so theoretically they could, but I doubt it. And what are u lolling about, if WWE released all the talented guys they would be in the pits and would have lost to WCW in the war but they didnt. Why? They kept most of the talent and treated it right.

Also I didnt know Harris quit TNA, makes him even more dumb. I think he probably thought TNA would give him more money but hey!

Also Snitsky is another guy I am shocked is still around, he has no value to the WWE.

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm loling because you think being talented has ever kept someone from getting canned. WOuld you like a list of talented people they've let go? It would be hundreds of wrestlers long.

Sebastian
08-09-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm loling because you think being talented has ever kept someone from getting canned. WOuld you like a list of talented people they've let go? It would be hundreds of wrestlers long.

When they let go a talented person, it is an exception not the rule. The rule is generally, they let go of the junk.

Look at this list, there is no talent here. Big FAT V? Shannon Moore? Domino? All guys who shouldnt have been signed in the first place!

Usually WWE release those who can't cut the mustard or for things like bad attitude.

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:30 PM
A LOT OF GUYS get let go because they have no ideas for that guy. Please dont make me go through the trouble of making a list of all the talented people they've let go.

thedamndest
08-09-2008, 06:33 PM
You can't do it.

Splaya
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah Destor I dare you

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Damn it

Destor
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Gimme AWHILE

thedamndest
08-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Excuse.

Splaya
08-09-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm leaving in 10 minutes for my cousin's to go watch the Lesnar fight. Is the list going to be done by then

thedamndest
08-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Hey Splaya what happened to that gigantic music thing where all of our favorite songs were supposed to fight?

Rob
08-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Everyone who is saying Hardcore Holly is safe might be surprised soon.

screech
08-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Sebastian, you're a dumbass.

Destor
08-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Seriosuly there is no way I can do this, just going through online world of wrestling and there's like 50 guys BEFORE '97 and shit strarts getting crazy after that. Fuck this.

thedamndest
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I win.

Destor
08-09-2008, 07:52 PM
yeah

Rammsteinmad
08-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Boogeyman is still employed by WWE WTF?!

Rammsteinmad
08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
When they let go a talented person, it is an exception not the rule. The rule is generally, they let go of the junk.

Look at this list, there is no talent here. Big FAT V? Shannon Moore? Domino? All guys who shouldnt have been signed in the first place!

Usually WWE release those who can't cut the mustard or for things like bad attitude.

I've always like Shannon Moore. :$

I've wrestled on the same show as him before, and this guy can go in the ring.

Unfortunately he'll always be held down by his gay/girly looks.

Afterlife
08-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Some gay/girly guys like being held down. :naughty:

NeanderCarl
08-10-2008, 07:00 PM
A LOT OF GUYS get let go because they have no ideas for that guy. Please dont make me go through the trouble of making a list of all the talented people they've let go.

You could start with Kurt Angle...

yeah, there were reasons behind it, but lack of talent certainly wasn't one of them.

In fact, Destor can knock Sebastian out of the park with just that one name. In 2005, WWE released arguably the best wrestler in the business.

Kane Knight
08-10-2008, 10:12 PM
In 2005, WWE released arguably the best wrestler in the business.

Angle? Yeah, I think there may have been extenuating circumstances, there. I mean, this was a guy who was fucked up on drugs, whose personal life was ruined, and who was looking kinda unhealthy for an active competitor. Let's not pretend it's a bad idea to release a guy like that so close to the death of Eddie Guerrero.

NeanderCarl
08-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I know that, my point exactly. This was in response to the entire "why would WWE release talented guys" argument.

Afterlife
08-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I guess my question would be "Why would WWE cling to untalented guys?"

Destor
08-11-2008, 12:11 AM
I guess my question would be "Why would WWE cling to untalented guys?"Dunno, but they seem to do it every day.

Afterlife
08-11-2008, 01:49 AM
I don't think black people feel any obligation to a bird-walking cartoon witchdoctor. In fact, I'm sure it'd be considered an acceptible apology to people concerned with skin color if he was fired.

The Mackem
08-11-2008, 02:53 AM

If he jumps out of a box on my birthday I will hunt you down.

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2008, 08:58 AM

Whoa, foreshadowing. I like it.

Seriously, though, I can see Holly going. Mainly because it would have made sense for him to go barking around Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase after losing the World Tag Team Championship, but didn't.

As for talented guys the WWE has released:

-Charlie Haas
-Shantelle Taylor
-Gail Kim
-Nick Dinsmore
-Doug Basham
-Rob Conway
-Damaja
-Matt Morgan
-Nunzio
-2 Cold Scorpio
-D'Lo Brown
-Christopher Daniels
-Angel Williams
-Jimmy Wang Yang
-Scotty 2 Hotty
-Paul Heyman
-Perry Saturn
-Brent Albright

And that's just naming a few.

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2008, 09:02 AM
I can see Hacksaw Jim Duggan losing his active wrestler contract, or whatever keeps him showing up. The Boogeyman should be cut. I could also see Snitsky being a "big release" the WWE makes, even if we don't think it's so. I wonder why the WWE would keep Josh Mathews under contract if they never plan to use him, so Mathews getting the chop to cut costs is believable. I don't see why they would keep Mick Foley around if both sides were having trouble, too.

Kenny Dykstra is talented, but has heat on him apparently. Paul London is someone the WWE has never really liked, but keeps around because he is good. Charlie Haas has been released before, and is apparently a bit of a joke according to the writers and Vince McMahon, so I could see him getting cut. And there is one question I have to ask: How the fuck have The Highlanders survived so long?

Afterlife
08-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Other than listing Matt Morgan as talented, that list is about dead-on.

BigDaddyCool
08-11-2008, 10:47 AM
BOOGEN IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME. I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.

Kane Knight
08-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Angle? Yeah, I think there may have been extenuating circumstances, there. I mean, this was a guy who was fucked up on drugs, whose personal life was ruined, and who was looking kinda unhealthy for an active competitor. Let's not pretend it's a bad idea to release a guy like that so close to the death of Eddie Guerrero.

Fine, but then wouldn't you be arguing, you know, a pretty large exception?

Well, actually, considering Angle, Eddie, and Benoit were all Heavyweight champs, maybe not.

...Too soon?

Afterlife
08-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I'd say Boogeyman is about as high in my book as Ric Flair.

Xero
08-11-2008, 02:53 PM
BOOGEN IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME. I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.

Uh... Nash is.

Rob
08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Unless Taker goes to bat for him, Holly will need boots for walking soon.

Rollermacka
08-11-2008, 08:41 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-Wh-J3Gohc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-Wh-J3Gohc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uuuuummm is it just me because I dont see it :-\

Mister Sinister
08-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Boogeyman while isn't really that great of a wrestler does his job.

He goes so over the top with a character, that people get behind it, despite how stupid it may be.

Made me a fan, and outside of agreeing, Kevin Nash is the greatest promo man in the business, it's the only thing me and BDC will ever agree on.