PDA

View Full Version : So...When's Edge coming back?

CharismaInjection
08-20-2008, 05:07 AM
I'm guessing he's going to be taking some time off to sell this storyline but when is he going to return. Edge is Smackdown, he's one of the main reasons I watch the show, I hope he doesn't sit it out too long.
I wonder what gimmick he'll return in, Kane number 2?

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2008, 05:39 AM
May 19th

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm wondering if the WWE will have him re-unite with La Familia, when it becomes apparent they need him, but to be honest, Edge moving brands would be really cool. Yes, he is a huge part of SmackDown!, but right now, I think the move would do Edge, and whatever show he is on good.

For example, CM Punk and Edge feuding over the World Heavyweight Championship (that rematch Edge never got) would be pretty hot stuff.

BigDaddyCool
08-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm wondering if the WWE will have him re-unite with La Familia, when it becomes apparent they need him, but to be honest, Edge moving brands would be really cool. Yes, he is a huge part of SmackDown!, but right now, I think the move would do Edge, and whatever show he is on good.

For example, CM Punk and Edge feuding over the World Heavyweight Championship (that rematch Edge never got) would be pretty hot stuff.

Decent idea, but why would he switch brands for no reason? Did you think of that noid? Did you?

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Decent idea, but why would he switch brands for no reason? Did you think of that noid? Did you?

Vickie Guerrero fires him. She doesn't want her (ex)husband to be within a certain range of her, so she trades him off to another brand. There are plenty of ways to explain it.

BigDaddyCool
08-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Have the divorced yet? I haven't read the spoilers.

Mercury Bullet
08-20-2008, 12:53 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he showed up on another brand without explanation or any mention of the events leading up to his disappearance.

RGWhat316
08-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Just as psycho Edge is picking up steam, they drop it already? This kinda sucks, but I guess they are trying to say no matter how psycho Edge got, it wasn't enough to beat Taker. Hopefully he's not out too long.

thedamndest
08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I don't think they are going to be dropping psycho Edge. Have any of you ever been to hell? If anything, he'll come back ten times as crazy!

BigDaddyCool
08-20-2008, 01:14 PM
I've been to hell, calming experence. When you are there, you realize it can't get any worse. So just sit back and relax.

Indifferent Clox
08-20-2008, 01:21 PM
And that was just his first marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!.. budumpudump chhhhh

:|

[/norm mcdonald]