PDA

View Full Version : Gail Kim done with TNA

Destor
08-21-2008, 04:46 AM
Gail Kim is done with TNA. No details are available but she has been removed from the roster and Knockouts section of TNA's website. Kim was the first Knockouts Champion and the division was initially built around her.

Credit: PWInsider.com

D Mac
08-21-2008, 04:49 AM
Damn. Considering she's probably the best women's wrestler right now WWE will snatch her back up.

Destor
08-21-2008, 04:51 AM
Damn. Considering she's probably the best women's wrestler right now
I would agrue the hell out of that. TNA has the womans roster to envy and what they don't have are on the Indies.

Juan
08-21-2008, 04:51 AM
That'd be awesome. Last time she was in WWE she really only had Trish to work with.

Destor
08-21-2008, 04:52 AM
The only thing Vince has going for him is Mickie...

D Mac
08-21-2008, 04:53 AM
I would agrue the hell out of that. TNA has the womans roster to envy and what they don't have are on the Indies.

Indies don't count. :p

Destor
08-21-2008, 04:56 AM
Where the fuck do you think these women come from? They fall from the fucking sky? With that [stupid] metality no wonder they're going to models before wrestlers. :roll:

Destor
08-21-2008, 04:58 AM
It took TNA ZERO effort to have the best womens divsion in America. Why? No one is using all of these ULTRA talented women who are out there. Gah. Fixing to start rating. FUCK YOU D-MAC :foc:.

D Mac
08-21-2008, 06:36 AM
BAH GAWD!

ClockShot
08-21-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm down with Mrs. Basham making a return to WWE. I guess that "sister" storyline didn't flyover too good with her.

Destor
08-21-2008, 07:22 AM
I think it has more to do with D'More leaving TNA. He was booking the Knockout division since it's get go and with him gone I assume a lot of garbage ideas are being thrown around. More than we're seeing greenlighted to be sure, and I imagine that it's "scared" her off, so to speak.

U-Warrior
08-21-2008, 09:03 AM
I hope she does some stuff for shimmer.

BigDaddyCool
08-21-2008, 09:14 AM
The only thing Vince has going for him is Mickie...

That is a dirty lie. He has Beth Phonics as well.

But still Gail Kim should be picked up by WWE. But no, they rather train a bunch of models to wrestle.

U-Warrior
08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Yeah, what the hell Destro. Beth Phoenix, Victoria, and Nattie Neidhart are all actual wrestlers. Good ones at that.

Theo Dious
08-21-2008, 09:35 AM
I thoroughly object to the slighting of Jillian by you people! :rant:

Theo Dious
08-21-2008, 09:36 AM
That is a dirty lie. He has Beth Phonics as well.

But still Gail Kim should be picked up by WWE. But no, they rather train a bunch of models to wrestle.

If by "train them to wrestle" you mean "send them out to roll around half naked and call it wrestling" then yes Sir you are correct.

ron the dial
08-21-2008, 09:58 AM
she is too hot not to be somewhere that puts her on television

BigDaddyCool
08-21-2008, 10:18 AM
If by "train them to wrestle" you mean "send them out to roll around half naked and call it wrestling" then yes Sir you are correct.

That is what I meant.

Rollermacka
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM

That is what I want.

Mercury Bullet
08-21-2008, 11:51 AM
She's a big loss for TNA. She'll be signed and misused by WWE within the next month or so.

KingofOldSchool
08-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Ryan Clark:

We can now confirm that Gail Kim is jumping ship and heading back to World Wrestling Entertainment. They are reporting that she was offered a very sizeable offer and has taken them up on the deal.

Gim's contract is up about to run up and she will be free to start working for WWE once it expires. The decision for her to leave TNA for WWE was completely financial as she had been happy in TNA. The deal she was offered was a big one and hard to pass up.

Kim left TNA on extremely good terms and the door is always open for a return.

Gail will appear on iMPACT! tonight in a street fight with Awesome Kong.

Plus I guess WWE has requested to reactivate the "Gail Kim" trademark.

Xero
08-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Who is "They" and who is "Gim"?

Ryan Clark is associated with Boone, by the way, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt as far as confirmations go, though I'm assuming she's coming back.

Xero
08-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Ah, I see now. Mike Johnson posted that on PWInsider and I guess Clark decided to retype it. Pretty much the same thing said only butchered:

Former TNA Knockout champion Gail Kim will be heading back to World Wrestling Entertainment, according to several WWE sources. From what I am told, it was a pretty sizeable offer so I'd expect her to be pretty heavily in the Diva mix when she debuts.

Kim's contract with TNA was coming up, so once it expires, she is free to start working for WWE. I was told the decision was completely a financial one, not anything stemming from unhappiness over how she was booked or presented by TNA, which made her the nucleus of their Knockouts division when it officially launched last year.

TNA sources indicate that Kim left on extremely good terms and as one person told me, the "door is always open". I am told there was no heat over her departure. Kim's final TNA appearance will be on tonight's Impact broadcast, facing TNA rival Awesome Kong in a Street Fight.

U-Warrior
08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Ryan Clark is reporting that Gail Kim's myspace mood has been changed to "sad"

Thank god we've got such an excellent journalist, to bring us this kind of important information.

Xero
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Did Clark's post include a link to *SUPER HOT GAIL KIM ****NUUUUUDDDDEEESSS*****! OMFG SO HOT YOU MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!*

Juan
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Ryan Clark:

We can now confirm that Gail Kim is jumping ship and heading back to World Wrestling Entertainment. They are reporting that she was offered a very sizeable offer and has taken them up on the deal.

Gim's contract is up about to run up and she will be free to start working for WWE once it expires. The decision for her to leave TNA for WWE was completely financial as she had been happy in TNA. The deal she was offered was a big one and hard to pass up.

Kim left TNA on extremely good terms and the door is always open for a return.

Gail will appear on iMPACT! tonight in a street fight with Awesome Kong.

Plus I guess WWE has requested to reactivate the "Gail Kim" trademark.

This is good news.

Mr. Nerfect
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Gail Kim was one of the stupidest releases the WWE has made in recent history. She was a talented worker, and a good looker. Now the WWE can get rid of Lena Yada, who was both uglier and not in the slightest bit as talented.

It seems that the SmackDown! Diva Division would be the best place for Kim right now. Working with Natalya, Victoria and Michelle McCool would do that title a lot of good.

Lux
08-25-2008, 03:42 AM
Ryan Clark is reporting that Gail Kim's myspace mood has been changed to "sad"

Thank god we've got such an excellent journalist, to bring us this kind of important information.

:lol:

Ruien
08-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Gail Kim was one of the stupidest releases the WWE has made in recent history. She was a talented worker, and a good looker. Now the WWE can get rid of Lena Yada, who was both uglier and not in the slightest bit as talented.

It seems that the SmackDown! Diva Division would be the best place for Kim right now. Working with Natalya, Victoria and Michelle McCool would do that title a lot of good.

Lena Yada does interviews? She is not a wrestler. That is like saying get rid of Lilian. But I will just assume you do not watch ECW, just made up some random comment to be cool.

Also, Beth vs Gail = :love:

parkmania
08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
I really wish I had been as faithful checking this sight over the last two months as prior to that - I was in Indy 2 weekends ago and saw Gail Kim and Christy Hemme leaving from GenCon (gaming convention) on Thursday night and would have wanted to ask about this.

Mr. Nerfect
08-26-2008, 02:20 AM
Lena Yada does interviews? She is not a wrestler. That is like saying get rid of Lilian. But I will just assume you do not watch ECW, just made up some random comment to be cool.

Also, Beth vs Gail = :love:

I know what Lena Yada does. She does something that could be done by fucking anybody. Josh Mathews could do it. Jack Korpela could do it. The WWE keep her around because they wanted more "ethnic Divas." Now that they have Gail Kim, they have "Asian" covered.

You are saying "she is not a wrestler" like it's justification for her being so crappy and boring.

I'd take The Fink over Lilian any day.