PDA

View Full Version : The Office Season 5...

Kris P Lettus
08-26-2008, 06:00 PM
So, the end of last season we saw:

-Jim wanting to propose to Pam
-Andy proposing to Angela
-Jim walking in on Dwight and Angela making out, after she was "engaged" to Andy
-that new lady and Michael hitting it off only to have Jan strom back into his life, pregger (by a sperm bank)

So what do we look forward to this season??

RBM
08-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Dwight and Creed being hilarious.

Triple A
08-27-2008, 12:22 AM
When is the first episode?

Kris P Lettus
08-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Soon, hopefully..

Is season 4 out on DVD yet??

ron the dial
08-27-2008, 12:50 AM
Dwight and Creed being hilarious.
this man knows

ron the dial
08-27-2008, 12:52 AM
Soon, hopefully..

Is season 4 out on DVD yet??
the dvd is out sept. 2

the first episode is sometime in the middle/end of that month. the 22 or something. not exactly sure and too lazy to look.

MVP
08-27-2008, 04:37 PM
September 25th. Set your calenders.

Tornado
08-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I've not followed the US series, I thought the UK version was ended at the perfect time, how have the latest US ones been?

ron the dial
08-27-2008, 04:54 PM
phenomenal. given more time than the uk series they've had an opportunity to develop and explore a lot of the secondary characters, as well as continue with the major story lines. i don't feel that it's been taken too far yet as it has consistently made me laugh every season. do i feel like it's coming to a close? sure. but could it go for a few more seasons? depends on what they do this year.

Kris P Lettus
08-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Every season has been great IMO..

Fox
08-28-2008, 08:49 AM
I think Jim and Pam may leave Scranton this season. Also I am looking forward to the awkward return of Toby, more of the Kelly/Ryan/warehouse guy love triangle, and of course Dwight Shrute.

MVP
08-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I wonder where Ryan is gonna end up this season since he was getting arrested for "cooking the books" last time he was seen.

Fox
08-28-2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/img/product/resized/00062117-373225_400.jpg?k=1d121068&pid=62117&s=catl

Kapoutman
08-29-2008, 12:23 AM
I want to see more of Stanley. He's hilarious.

MCEazy
08-29-2008, 12:30 AM
I want to see more of Creed. He's hilarious.

Kapoutman
08-29-2008, 12:48 AM
I liked Creed too, but nobody was giving love to Stanley.

MCEazy
08-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Thats true, its funny shit to see him pissed :lol:

RoXer
08-29-2008, 03:43 PM
-Jim walking in on Dwight and Angela making out, after she was "engaged" to Andy

I thought it was Phylis.

Penner
08-29-2008, 03:45 PM
I liked Creed too, but nobody was giving love to Stanley.
I would give love to Stanley.

Kapoutman
08-29-2008, 05:31 PM
But don't you dare give love to his daughter.

Kris P Lettus
08-29-2008, 11:37 PM
I thought it was Phylis.

Could've been..

I only saw that final ep one time..

Requiem
09-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Not gonna lie.. everything Kevin does/says makes me laugh.

Kris P Lettus
09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
When they told that new chick that he was retarded, everything he did was LMFAO..

ron the dial
09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
i am so going to bang holly

Requiem
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
I am in love with Pam, tbh. Like, for real I would marry her.

Kris P Lettus
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Karen was much hottttter IMO..

DS
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Karen is a filthy whore. I wish Dwight would have bombed the Utica branch and got rid of her.

Tb1
09-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Karen got screwed. SHE DESERVED BETTER

Fox
09-05-2008, 10:46 PM
I really doubt she's done exacting her revenge on Jim.

Kris P Lettus
09-06-2008, 12:54 AM
How is she a filthy whore??

MVP
09-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Pam Beasley FTW

DS
09-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Because I hate her.

Kris P Lettus
09-07-2008, 12:10 AM
I got that..

Elaborate..

DS
09-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I don't really have anything against her besides the fact she drew out Jim and Pam getting together for another season. Didn't really find her attractive though.

Kris P Lettus
09-07-2008, 01:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/aloneinthetown/rashida00114.jpg

hawt

ron the dial
09-07-2008, 01:32 AM
pam is hotter phsyically and personality wise no doubt

Lock Jaw
09-07-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't really have anything against her besides the fact she drew out Jim and Pam getting together for another season. Didn't really find her attractive though.

Agreed. I liked her in her first couple of appearances, but she quickly degraded into just being a plot device keeping Jim and Pam apart. She was a walking, talking plot device.

Kapoutman
09-07-2008, 10:36 PM
pam is hotter phsyically and personality wise no doubt

I agree with that.

RBM
09-08-2008, 01:34 AM
No she's not. Jenna Fischer is fairly attractive in a normal sense, but she's not someone who would command attention or turn heads when entering a room or anything like that. Rashida Jones is more traditionally attractive than Jenna Fischer.

Personality-wise... I suppose Pam would beat out Karen, but Pam is written to be pretty much every guy's dream, personality wise. Karen was funny and intelligent and interesting in her own right.

Hating on Karen because she stood in the way of Pam and Jim is stupid. You guys aren't 15 year old girls and the fact that Pam and Jim are together is pretty stupid in itself. The feelings and tension between them is what made up a pretty large chunk of the appeal of the show.

Kris P Lettus
09-08-2008, 02:13 AM
RBM knows what's up..

ron the dial
09-08-2008, 11:59 AM
because everybody has the same definition of attractive...

and to say that jim and pam getting together is stupid is stupid. you can only drag it out for so long until it gets to be annoying and completely unbelievable. the chemistry and attraction was too strong for it to never happen. the show has so much more depth than "jim chasing pam".

and i don't hate karen at all. i thought she was a great addition to the show, and especially liked her appearance in "branch wars."

RBM
09-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Not everyone has the same definition of attractive, but their are fairly objective guidelines when defining these things that don't hinder personal taste. I think Angelina Jolie is hideous, but I completely accept and understand why many believe she's the hottest girl on the planet. I hate the movie 'The Godfather' but I fully understand why it's viewed as one of the greatest films ever.

It's quite a bit more realistic to have someone long for someone else for pretty much ever. Just about everyone has a girl/guy or two in their life that they've crushed on forever and they'll never, ever have a chance with them for various reasons. But of course this is the land of fantasy TV, and lo and behold, Pam's fiance just happens to be a huge asshole. Couple that with the fact that Jim is a bit of a prick and dumped two pretty nice girls over the course of 3 seasons simply because they aren't Pam.

Obviously if you didn't hate Karen, then my statement never pertained to you. However, several people not only on this message board, but in other far reaches of the interweb or people I know in real life do hate her and unjustly accused the character of being a bitch purely because she got in the way of their precious 'Jam'.

This isn't a drama. Or even a dramedy. This is a comedy. It centers on the strength of the ensemble cast and the ability to showcase the neverending mediocrity and mundanity in a workplace environment. When the very base and premises of the show start to get shaken up, things can go downhill, particularly on comedies.

This to me, is why season 4 felt quite a bit off. Not only because of Jim and Pam's relationship but also Ryan's rise in the company due to not only removing Ryan from everything that made him Ryan (Michael's man crush on him, his attitude that he's basically unimportant and invisible to everyone, his hated relationship with Kelly) but also the removal of Jan as Michael's boss.

Of course at the end of the day, none of this shit matters because Dwight is the man and they'll probably never change him.

ron the dial
09-08-2008, 05:14 PM
but they did change him in the fourth season. he is much more vulnerable as a human being than he was in any other by ending his relationship with angela. so did he get worse? no. and i don't think anybody else did either. what you're doing here is essentially "well i loved the band's first cd but everything else afterwards sucked because they changed their sound." this show can't continue if they don't progress the characters. i don't want to see jim pining for pam, pam stuck with roy, angela and dwight sneaking around, ryan unhappy with kelly, and jan attempting to reconcile her fucked up feelings for michael. it would get old and it would get old fast. the changes that they made in the 4th season were essential (in my opinion, obviously) to create any more longevity for the show. the "neverending mediocrity and mudanity in a workplace environment" had been firmly established, and this is television. things need to change to garner interest/ratings. if i wanted to watch "mediocrity and mundanity" i would watch my everyday life, not the office.

i don't know. i think almost everything they've done has been a good progression, except for andy/angela and darryl/kelly which i think were stupid fucking pairings that never needed to happen (although i see the value as plot devices kind of sort of).

RBM
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
You don't want to watch mediocrity. You want to watch funny people reacting to mediocrity. I simply don't like certain aspects of where the show is going. Hey, if everything turns out well and the show continues to make me laugh, then great. I just have that feeling that things are on their way down. I hope I'm wrong.

South Park. 11 years of very few changes. Sure you went from Kenny dying every episode, to him being permanently dead, to him never dying any more. Garrison's sex change. A few scrub characters being phased out completely. A few characters such as Butters and Randy Marsh going from background scenery to being huge parts of the show. Which is something that The Office could've done themselves. Give more screen time to certain other characters.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in my opinion right now is quite possibly the strongest comedy show out there and they are on the verge of their fourth season where the only significant change to the entire series so far is the addition of Danny Devito as the father of two of the characters. For 3 straight seasons, they've followed the same formula. 3 30ish year old guys and a girl own a bar in Philly and do stupid shit on a daily basis.

As much as you think you need to change things up to avoid things becoming stale, you also need to be wary of not alienating your audience.

Kenny
09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
My wife and I are really looking forward to season 5.

Earlier RBM mentioned that the tension between Jim and Pam made up a huge part of the appeal to the show. I'd actually expect that tension to continue, and here's why.

Pam got accepted into some kind of art school in New York during last season. Ryan wants Pam, and Ryan is in New York. My wife originally brought that up to me and I think she has a valid point. Although Ryan did go to prison, I can imagine he will get out and probably even use a sympathetic "I just got out of prison, struggle with drugs, and need somebody to help me turn my life around" angle to manipulate Pam into hanging out with him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ryan and Pam at least come close sleeping together, and I don't think Jim and Pam will get married.

What pisses me off about this season is it seems like romance is the center issue of almost everything going on. Dwight and Angela are involved in a love triangle now, Michael must choose between Jan and the new girl, Pam is expecting a proposal from Jim; and God only knows where all of that is going to end up.

RBM
09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah, exactly about the relationships angle. It's reminding me of shit like Grey's Anatomy where every doctor in the damn place is sleeping with the other doctors there. Now, of course office romances aren't that uncommon... people get close to people they have to be around constantly and whatnot, but some of these percentages are even too far fetched for television. Throw in all the potential situations where you have to be around the person you broke up with constantly and it's blah.

Now about the Pam/Ryan angle... I highly, highly doubt it. She's never shown any interest toward Ryan and I'm sure you'd have to assume that Jim would have bitched to Pam about him treating Jim like shit and then throw in the drugs and the arrest and whatnot and Pam wouldn't go down that road. I could see them throwing some new person into the mix to catch her eye or something to shake things up, but I don't see it being Ryan. I read some speculation or maybe just complete bullshit that Ryan could end up working in the warehouse with Daryl. That could be funny.

Kenny
09-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Good comparison with Grey's Anatomy.

I think it's good to have "a" relationship angle because that's something people can relate to. The problem is that the characters involved in controversial love angles seem to be stuck in some kind of emotional void. By now, we've all been in a situation where we want to know if somebody is attracted to us and we are constantly battling the anxiety of not being with that person. Most of us have been involved in a situation where we need to pick one person or the other. Most of us have been in a situation where the Ex wants to come back to us despite their current relationship. In each of these situations, things just don't seem normal. We can't just live our lives and be ourselves, until we close the lid on these situations. (Of course, some people can; but most people can't.)

I want to see an "average day" at the Office. Instead of worrying about who Angela is going to choose and whether or not Jim will propose to Pam, I want to think about who is going to be the next person to find their office supplies molded into a plate of Jello. I want to anticipate the next big prank on Dwight. They're just going a little too far off for me.

On a side note, and completely unrelated. I got hired in an office last year, and a few months ago the woman who handles the union business for our factory employees came in for a meeting. I heard her say she was from Scranton, so I asked her if "The Office" was really filmed in Scranton. According to her it is. I'm considering heading up some time during filming. Maybe I can get a couple of autographs or photos.

RBM
09-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Nah, it's not filmed in Scranton. Pretty sure it's filmed in the normal California studios. They do a good job with some subtle background stuff from Northeastern Pennsylvania and most of the places they've named like Wilkes Barre and Carbondale are all real surrounding areas and I guess John Krasinksi filmed the opening title with the city sign and shit with his friends when they went through Scranton.

Last year they had an Office Convention in Scranton for a few days out in the rain where all but the main 5 characters attended. I didn't go, but I guess it was fairly popular.

Kenny
09-20-2008, 10:42 AM
LoL, seriously?

That woman told me they film it in Scranton, and even went into detail about how the locals get all pissed off every year because of the city roads that they close down. I'm going to have to look it up and call her on it next time I see her.

Kris P Lettus
09-20-2008, 12:55 PM
They are pretty open about the fact they shoot in California..

You can see a portion of that convention online or the entire hour as a special disc in the Special Edition Season 4 DVD set..

Kenny
09-21-2008, 04:18 PM
That's hilarious. I would have considered that maybe she was just talking about a one time event involving the cast of the Office, but she was pretty clear in stating that the people of Scranton are upset "every year" when they film because of traffic issues.

I always knew the Union was screwed up for our company, but not THAT screwed up. I can't wait to tell everyone tomorrow.

ron the dial
09-24-2008, 05:25 PM
i think they filmed the first season on location and then relocated to california.

Fox
09-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Just thought of something while watching "Goodbye, Toby" again last night.

Since Pam is going to New York, maybe Toby caught wind of it before he left and now he's going to kind of "happen to be" in New York at the same places Pam is at, playing a fine line between stalker and pathetic love interest. It could get really creepy.

Can't wait to see what happens to Ryan either. I hope the rumors about him working in the warehouse are true because it would be awesome.

Kris P Lettus
09-24-2008, 06:57 PM
i think they filmed the first season on location and then relocated to california.

No..

They first season was done at a "real" office location, which they then built set to replicate for season two on..

ron the dial
09-24-2008, 07:00 PM
well dammit there are clips of the real scranton in the opening credits!

RBM
09-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah, as I had mentioned, John and his friends drove through Scranton and took some footage. They do do a good job of keeping that 'crappy little city in Pennsylvania' feel, though.

Kris P Lettus
09-25-2008, 05:54 PM
TONIGHT

Fox
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
thirty minutes to goooo

ron the dial
09-25-2008, 09:02 PM
lol hammering an apple

RBM
09-25-2008, 09:34 PM
That wasn't a tape worm.

PapaGeorgio
09-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I hate pam's new friend, i hope he gets lead poisoning from a pencil when hes drawing or something.

Blitz
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM
lol fucking Creed. "That's not a tapeworm".

Ryan doing reception :love:

RBM
09-25-2008, 09:59 PM
LOL Toby.

Blitz
09-25-2008, 10:41 PM
:love: Proposal :love:

You know, I really hope they don't handle this the way every other sitcom does, with stupid misunderstandings and dumb shit that keeps apart a couple every person knows will be together at the end of the series. Let the wedding go off without a hitch, let them be happy. Wring comedy from them being together, not drama from keeping them apart.

Fox
09-25-2008, 10:51 PM
I love Holly.

Kris P Lettus
09-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Was it me or was the continuity of Micheal's goatee fucked up.. Like he had it, then you you finbd out he is copying Ryan, than he didn't have it (right around the half way point of the ep) only the get it back later, then to shave it off cause Ryan did..

Gotta rewatch it online sometime this weekend to see..

Good episode other than that..

Hanso Amore
09-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I swear to God, if Pam cheat on Jim with that Fake Jim at school, a la Kelly cheating on Zack with Jeff in Saved by the Bell, I will fucking kill someone.

Hanso Amore
09-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Great episode though, the introduction of Holly and that whole storyline will be great.

I love the Ryan as a Temp thing, funny!

Im still worried about Jim and Pam's storyline, I doubt they let them get married so easily, I know they are going to break up, then get back together in the final season.Calling it now, and it pisses me off so much.

Bernard is the shit, going to love this season with the Angela/Dwight thing.

Hanso Amore
09-26-2008, 10:37 AM
This is kind of a season of Love Triangles.

Ryan wants Kelly who is with darrell

Holly likes Michael who is with Jan

Dwight is cheating with Angela who is with Andy

They are teasing a Student and pam who is with Jim.

Fox
09-26-2008, 11:18 AM
I think the art student is just a macguffin. He'll try something and we'll think she's going to give in but she tells him to fuck off. then we go to a talking head and she says "What'd you expect? ..... I'm getting MARRIED!"

MVP
09-26-2008, 12:20 PM
I hate pam's new friend, i hope he gets lead poisoning from a pencil when hes drawing or something.

lol took the words out of my mouth.

Also, Jim proposing at the gas station = pimp

Blitz
10-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Last night was so good. Fucking cracked up at Dwight when Jim was talking about Battlestar Galactica.

The Genius
10-10-2008, 08:03 PM
lmao at michael trying to punish meredith with no sex for 6 months.

Hanso Amore
10-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Last night was so good. Fucking cracked up at Dwight when Jim was talking about Battlestar Galactica.

Oh god that was so funny! I couldnt stop laughing at that. I know some people like that, and the way that Jim was just making it way over the top to piss him off was great.

ROFL at Dwight pissing in a pop bottle.

ron the dial
10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
i call this...the bumper test

The Genius
10-17-2008, 12:57 AM
astird

The Genius
10-17-2008, 01:02 AM
i call this...the bumper test

rofl.

"playtime is over!"

tosses stroller off a stack of tires.

The Genius
10-17-2008, 01:13 AM
YES! michael and holly.................

ron the dial
10-17-2008, 01:15 AM
lol assturd i totally forgot about that

U-Warrior
10-17-2008, 01:23 AM
If a baby were president, there would be no taxes and no wars.

Kris P Lettus
10-17-2008, 01:02 PM
So glad Michael finally grew some balls and did what he wanted to do.. Holly was so sweet when she was tearing up at the end..

:'(

Fox
10-18-2008, 10:28 AM
If a baby were president, there would be no taxes and no wars.

"....that's probably more of a screenplay idea than a real suggestion..."

Things are going to get ugly when Jan finds out about Holly.

Kris P Lettus
10-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Awesome episode tonight..

LOL @ Darrell

The Genius
10-24-2008, 01:44 AM
such a great episode, easily best of the season so far and might be one of the best ever.

"you will always be safe with me, i am a really good screamer"

ron the dial
10-24-2008, 05:44 PM
750 and one penny
1000 dollars
it's not worth it

Fox
10-24-2008, 06:15 PM
So what do you guys think? Is Pam cheating on Jim or going to cheat on Jim?

Super awkward moment last night with Jim and Roy at the bar.

ron the dial
10-24-2008, 07:31 PM
i don't think that there will be any actual cheating, but i think that jim will suspect which will piss pam off.

Kris P Lettus
10-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Roy is mindfucking Jim..

That is all..

Kris P Lettus
10-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Dunno if it's old or not, but Ed Helms is on Conan right now..

By "right now" I mean "soon"..

The Genius
10-25-2008, 01:40 AM
"it squeaks when you bang it, that's what she said" LOL

fonzy
10-25-2008, 08:42 PM
best show on tv at the moment. absolutely fantastic, from season 2 it totally blows the uk version of the water.

"nobody steals from creed bratton and gets away with it. the last person to do this disappeared. his name? ...creed bratton."

The Genius
10-31-2008, 03:36 AM
they followed up Crime Aid with another hilarious episode. i really hope this isnt how michael/holly ends but we will see. lmao at creed, kevin and dwight all dressing up as joker. i expect to go to work tomorrow and see multiple jokers too. dwight feuding with andy is always comedy gold.

Requiem
10-31-2008, 04:23 AM
lol.. I was hoping they'd do something more with them dressed up, but that was still a rofl episode.

Kris P Lettus
10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Creed was so awesome..

LOL at how uncomfortable Darrel got in the truck when they started crying..

Also, LOL at when Michale was carrying that lamp and Darrel had a handtruck full of shit and he was like "Hey Mike, there's another dolly in the truck.. You can carry more than a lamp.." and Michael just walked away..

Still love the Andy and Dwight fued.. When Andy told him to be in the confrence room at 3.. "When the hourglass strikes 3, come to the room which employess confer.." or whatever..

Good shit..

Fox
10-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Was an awesome episode. I didn't really get the whole thing with Pam and Jim and his brothers though. It wasn't really very funny. I don't really see the point. Creed looked creepy as fuck though.

ron the dial
10-31-2008, 01:11 PM
do you know what i'm supposed to be?
a cat.
wrong. we were looking for "kitten."

or something along those lines

Kris P Lettus
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Was an awesome episode. I didn't really get the whole thing with Pam and Jim and his brothers though. It wasn't really very funny. I don't really see the point. Creed looked creepy as fuck though.

It brought Pam into Jim's family and showed that she is a trooper cause you could tell when they were fucking with her, it was hurting her feeling, but she stuck with it to impress them..

Blitz
10-31-2008, 06:18 PM
Andy and Dwight are amazing.

Blitz
10-31-2008, 06:37 PM
It's pronounced Colonel, and it's the highest rank in the Army.

lol Creed.

The Genius
10-31-2008, 08:03 PM
i seriously want to go to cornell.

Fox
11-01-2008, 01:20 PM
It brought Pam into Jim's family and showed that she is a trooper cause you could tell when they were fucking with her, it was hurting her feeling, but she stuck with it to impress them..

I got that. I just meant that I didn't get why they did it when it was pretty unfunny all around.

Fox
11-01-2008, 01:22 PM
When Dwight scooted forward and started pulling the table toward himself I lost it.

The Genius
11-01-2008, 02:41 PM
which a capella group should i join at cornell?

Kris P Lettus
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I got that. I just meant that I didn't get why they did it when it was pretty unfunny all around.

How do you "get it" but don't "get it"??

Just because it's a hilarious show doesn't mean they can't have deeper more meaningful things happen to expand the characters and storyline.. Like in season 3 when Ed Truck died and they had the bird funeral.. What Pam said wasn't funny at all but it showed she is like a mother character to Michael.. They've always done things like this..

I don't see how you are confused by it..

The Genius
11-01-2008, 04:40 PM
http://cms.myspacecdn.com/Splash/Videos/1101_officeSplashright.jpg

Fox
11-02-2008, 12:47 PM
How do you "get it" but don't "get it"??

Just because it's a hilarious show doesn't mean they can't have deeper more meaningful things happen to expand the characters and storyline.. Like in season 3 when Ed Truck died and they had the bird funeral.. What Pam said wasn't funny at all but it showed she is like a mother character to Michael.. They've always done things like this..

I don't see how you are confused by it..

Pam's bird speech was hilarious.

"And we know how he died... flying into the glass doors. But you know what? I don't think he was just being stupid. I just think he really, really wanted to come inside our building. To spread his cheer, and lift our spirits with a song."

DWIGHT: "It's not a songbird."

MICHAEL: "Shhh."

So, yeah. My confusion lies in why they did it when there was zero comedic value to it whatsoever. They could've figured out something else.

Requiem
11-02-2008, 04:49 PM
lol.. every single thing in a comedy show has to be funny? They can't go off on a tangent at all to actually care about the characters in the show?

The Genius
11-03-2008, 11:24 PM
lol.. every single thing in a comedy show has to be funny? They can't go off on a tangent at all to actually care about the characters in the show?
let's just put it this way, last weekend i outran a black pepper snake.

The Genius
11-07-2008, 03:30 AM
wtf, cannot stand that alex guy from pam's art class. comes to dunder mifflin to try and talk her into staying in new york.

the blue tooth scenes were great though.

Requiem
11-07-2008, 03:33 AM
lol the bluetooth stuff had me cracking up

Fox
11-07-2008, 05:19 AM
"The reason why I got bad customer reviews, is because I DIDN'T! There is a massive conspiracy involved."

ron the dial
11-07-2008, 08:56 AM
andy and angela getting married at schrute farms is out of control. that storyline can only get better.

Kris P Lettus
11-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Funny shit last night.. I'm still down at my dad's house and one of our buddies we work with came over to share a joint of some dank so I missed like the lat ten minutes cause I switched it to the football game..

I'll rewatch it today online..

Kris P Lettus
11-07-2008, 11:18 AM
"Dwight, get out of my nook!!" [/Kelly]]

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!"[/Pam]

Requiem
11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
LOL yeah.. god I love this show.

Fox
11-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Not sure how I feel about the episode this week. The stuff with Andy and Oscar was all gold and if they can somehow continue their friendship in the office it would be a great story addition to the regular relationship stuff.

Pam's return was nice, but I can't help but wonder what happens with the guy back in New York. It just feels like they were setting up for something bigger and now its all boiled down to nothing.

Michael is going to get a spanking from David Wallace next episode. His going-off on him at the end of the episode was great. "That was just... not cool, man. It wasn't cool."

Kris P Lettus
11-15-2008, 01:13 AM
I think you are the only person on the planet that wanted something to happen with that random guy who was on one episode for like 30 second..

Fox
11-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Lettuce, things like that aren't just added in for no reason. Writers insert things like that for a reason, whether its obvious and blatant or subconscious reasons. And the guy had several appearances in the show, including a considerable amount of screen time AND a monologue in just the last fucking episode, man.

I was simply giving my opinion on this week's show and you have to go and be a dick for no particular reason (unless you're still upset about me not thinking part of a previous episode was funny, in which case, come on).

I also don't see how you got "wanted something to happen" from "it feels like they were setting up for something bigger with." Go move a c-stand.

Kris P Lettus
11-15-2008, 12:16 PM
They used him as a tool to show the stress the distance had put on their relationship.. That is all.. Why would they bring in another love interest when people waited 4 seasons to see Jim and Pam together?? Regardless what you say, that makes absolutely no sense..

Also, I really don't see how what I said made me a "dick" or how it has anything to do with my job..

Fox
11-15-2008, 12:22 PM
We'll see what happens with Jim and Pam. That is all.

Fox
11-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Also,

"I wanna take you to sex school!"

"We'll discuss this later..."
"Naked. We'll discuss it later, naked."

Lock Jaw
01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Man, what a terrible episode today.