PDA

View Full Version : So What Gives With Kane's New Music?

DAMN iNATOR
09-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Are they just trying to do the retro thing with Kane now, and have him go back to 1998-2002 Kane or what?
</EMBED></EMBED>
Listen, and see what you think of it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CtbUlO5e5g

Kane Knight
09-06-2008, 12:00 PM
So I've been experimenting...What of it? :foc:

Xero
09-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Vince: Hey Jim! I found this CD! I want track #4 to be Kane's new music! Sounds like the bee's knees!

*Vince hands Jim Johnston a CD entitled "Halloween Music and Sound Effects #8"*

Johnston: .....But I could do someth-

Vince: DO IT NOW!

Johnston: ... *Sigh*

Gerard
09-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Just a shitty version of his original theme really =/

screech
09-06-2008, 02:37 PM
New character, new music. That's pretty much it. As I've said before, I'm not a big fan of it, but it does fit him. I loved Slow Chemical a lot more, though.

He should use this theme:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxHSlR1rqVo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxHSlR1rqVo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On a side note, I'm gonna go back in my family tree and see if I'm related to Jim Johnston (we share a surname, obviously). That would be so cool. Maybe I could get him to write me some awesome theme music.

Juan
09-06-2008, 03:25 PM
lol bees knees

Heyman
09-06-2008, 04:19 PM
5 year cycle of Kane

-Act like a monster
-Try and fight with Undertaker
-Get ass handed by Undertaker
-Continue to act like monster
-Alliance or feud with one of the McMahon's.
-Feud and job with a main-eventer or promising midcarder
-Form a tag team with a smaller yet more "positive" wrestler....one that helps Kane loosen up a bit.
-Feud and job with a main-eventer or promising midcarder....one that takes advantage of Kane's new found sensitivity.
-Kane becomes slightly more human.....it's now time to find a girlfriend.
-Find girlfriend....become even more human.
-Dumped by girlfriend for some emerging star that the WWE wants to push.
-Become friends with Undertaker again......dominate some other tag team.
-Creative team realizes that the 5 year cycle is almost up. It's time to push Glen Jacobs again.
-It's time for some introspection for Kane's character. Does the fire still breathe within? Is "he" still dead or alive? Can Kane go back to being the "old" dominant Kane? Kane thinks so. It's time to start acting badass again. At this point, Kane completely decimates someone of relevance.....and more importantly, gets an alteration to his entrance music and ring attire.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Londoner
09-06-2008, 04:20 PM
I like it tbh. And his 'new' character also.

Fox
09-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Stupid. They should just go back to his REAL original music.

DrA
09-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I kinda like it. It certainly is better than that awful Sevendust song he was using for the last five years.

Mr. Nerfect
09-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I think Kane using new music is cool, but I don't like it too much. I'm sure it'll grow on me, but I think it needs to be heavier. The intro just seems wrong playing as Kane is actually walking to the ring.

screech
09-07-2008, 03:43 AM
I kinda like it. It certainly is better than that awful Sevendust song he was using for the last five years.

That theme was done by Finger Eleven, not Sevendust and it is awesome.

El Fangel
09-07-2008, 03:45 AM
You call that your Dr A Game?

DrA
09-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Oh I see. You can stick all eleven of their fingers up your ass as far as I'm concerned.

El Fangel
09-07-2008, 05:05 AM
Hand the lube over please.