PDA

View Full Version : I hate to do this again *Now with spoilers*

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 01:42 AM
But I'm in a really bad mood. Tough day at work. Nothing takes my mind off the day like some good wrestling on my television. However, nothing brings me down to earth again as much as bad wrestling. So, would Unforgiven be a good pick me up?

You should all pretty much know my tastes, so would "Noid-Post Noid" enjoy Unforgiven? If not, fuck off letting the WWE get my money.

By the way, considering changing my name to "NPN" after that "Noid-Post Noid" thing.

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Of course, rep will be given.

Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post.

Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post.

Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post. Noid post.

Fox
09-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Dude. Watch it.

Fox
09-08-2008, 01:46 AM
It's like your Noid posts are coming true in real life. Fucking surreal.

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 01:46 AM
For you, anything. Was hoping you'd reply after I saw you were hovering about. All I need's is some Fallen Angel back-up advice now.

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 01:47 AM
It's like your Noid posts are coming true in real life. Fucking surreal.

If the WWE sinks, I will buy KK a Coke.

Indifferent Clox
09-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Yes. Maybe not for the matches in particular, but for the results omg hell yes. Best WWE has been in years in terms of story.

El Fangel
09-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Noid, You and I have had some good wrestling discussions, in my opinion you should watch it, there will be a moment or two that will get an UGH, but I believe you will be happy at the end.

Impact!
09-08-2008, 04:43 AM
From what I've read about it, it sounds like a good PPV. :y: Impact! Post

darkpower
09-08-2008, 05:13 AM
From what I read, the whole SD stuff doesn't make one damn bit of sense, but the RAW stuff seems to make sense (besides the entire situation with the ending).

DP Post, btw (in the event that they decide to honor my name change request).

Impact!
09-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Double Penetration post?

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 05:51 AM
I saw the PPV. Got to say, I am happy with it. The SmackDown! stuff made perfect sense, to me. It's obvious the WWE are going with a Triple H versus Jeff Hardy feud over the WWE Championship, which could be kind of cool. Personally, I don't think they should be going that route, as I think something could be done with Matt and Jeff on ECW. It makes sense, though.

I am officially recognising The Brian Kendrick as a former WWE Champion. I don't care what the rules of the Scramble say.

SmackDown!'s stuff made sense. The Big Show heel turn was pretty predictable, but I like it. I think I would have liked it more if Big Show and The Undertaker were going after the WWE Tag Team Championship of La Familia, but ah well.

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Also, CHRIS JERICHO IS THE FUCKING WORLD FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT FUCKING CHAMPION!!!!

Gertner
09-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Really liked the ppv. I thought the scramble format was a great change.

MrSpikeLee
09-08-2008, 09:09 AM
I'd say it was a decent pay per view, I know I slanted it in a previous post. But I watched it again and thought it was ok.

The best match of the night had to be the HBK VS Jericho Match. So yeah it's defo worth a watch :). Give it a go hell if your bored and pissed off, Just sit back and watch Unforgiven. Half of it might put you to sleep but, I suppose that is indeed a good thing. :D Joking obviously.

Gertner
09-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I thought the Smackdown Scramble match was the best. Mainly because of THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KENDRICK!

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 10:00 AM
The Brian Kendrick winning the WWE Title was definitely a highlight for me. I mean, seriously, it's just so surreal. I almost wish the WWE did consider these reigns official. I mean, really, they thought about the matches pretty hard (well, I'm sure Pat Patterson did). All it would mean is that the following men would be recognised as ECW Champions: Matt Hardy (two-time champion), Mark Henry (two-time champion), Chavo Guerrero (two-time champion) and Finlay. All those men had either won it before, or deserve the notch in their belt.

On SmackDown!, Triple H would be a 15-time World Champion, which means the sacred equalising of Flair's record is not yet achieved, with ten of those reigns being WWE Title reigns, which beats The Rock's record, and sets up a mighty impressive one for some young gun to try and break. Jeff Hardy would be a former three-time WWE Champion, which seems cheap, but it gets him up to Mick Foley levels. The Brian Kendrick would also have a massive feather in his cap, and his story can evolve to him trying to regain the belt and have time for a soda (thank you, John Morrison).

On RAW, Kane would wash away his short WWE Title reign with an even shorter World Heavyweight Title reign, and he'd become the first to win the WWE, ECW and World Heavyweight Championships. Batista could claim to be a four-time WHC, and it refreshes his resume up a little bit, without us having to sit through another continuous Batista reign.

I know people don't like short title runs, but they've never really bothered me. Especially with something like the ECW Title.

Evil Vito
09-08-2008, 10:13 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm just mad that the caption that came up reading "Current WWE Champion: The Brian Kendrick" disappeared before I could hit print screen.</font> :(