PDA

View Full Version : uh... so what exactly happened with THE punkster?

MCEazy
09-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Great to see jericho as champ no doubt, but (seeing as I didn't catch unforgiven) what happened to punker? Injured? The hilarious irony of a drug incident?? .....

Fox
09-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Spoiler alert dumb ass. Someone is going to post that YOU RUINED MY NIGHT post pretty soon here. Fix your post so you atleast can't read "Jericho as champ" when you mouse over it on the forum page you fuck.

El Fangel
09-08-2008, 02:00 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Jerichos win, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Jericho is the winner, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters forever. [/color]

Juan
09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
i dunno

Fox
09-08-2008, 02:02 AM
I don't think he meant the question in kayfabe, Juan.

Juan
09-08-2008, 02:04 AM
what?

MCEazy
09-08-2008, 02:20 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Jerichos win, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Jericho is the winner, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters forever. [/color]
:lol:
I don't think he meant the question in kayfabe, Juan.

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT! :mad:.... :shifty:

El Fangel
09-08-2008, 02:27 AM
MacEazy so you know, that is an edited version of someone elses post.
Ill leave you to find the hilarious original

MCEazy
09-08-2008, 02:32 AM
MacEazy so you know, that is an edited version of someone elses post.
Ill leave you to find the hilarious original

Yes I already know of the legend of the "origional post"

Juan
09-08-2008, 02:56 AM
To answer your question mac, nothing happened to Punk.

There were three scramble matches and really only 2 ways to book the finishes. One, the champ is never pinned but loses the title. Two, the champ regains the title at the last second. So they came up with a unique way to get the title off of Punk while at the same time, introducing a new stable and creating a new feud.

MCEazy
09-08-2008, 03:10 AM
To answer your question mac, nothing happened to Punk.

There were three scramble matches and really only 2 ways to book the finishes. One, the champ is never pinned but loses the title. Two, the champ regains the title at the last second. So they came up with a unique way to get the title off of Punk while at the same time, introducing a new stable and creating a new feud.

so punk didn't even get a chance because of the first 2 scramble matches? :wtf:

"Mike Adamle comes out and says that CM Punk may not be able to work tonight's World Heavyweight Championship Scramble match because of what happened earlier tonight. He says that if he can't, he'll find a suitable replacement."

What happened earlier tonite??

Juan
09-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Well are you looking for a keyfabe or a non-keyfabe answer?

In keyfabe, Afa Jr, DiBiase, Rhodes and Orton attacked Punk backstage and he was deemed unable to compete in the match, so Adamle picked Jericho to replace him.

MCEazy
09-08-2008, 03:16 AM

In keyfabe, Afa Jr, DiBiase, Rhodes and Orton attacked Punk backstage and he was deemed unable to compete in the match, so Adamle picked Jericho to replace him.

ah ok nvm, rajah's stupid recap didn't mention punk getting beaten backstage :rant:

Juan
09-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Seems like you were wrong Fox :mad:

Fox
09-08-2008, 03:49 AM
His "injured? the hilarious irony of a drug incident?" remarks in his original post led me to believe he wasn't speaking in terms of kayfabe.

Juan
09-08-2008, 03:52 AM
No worries Fox :y:

HeartBreakMan2k
09-08-2008, 04:23 AM
It amazes me that we as the "internet wrestling community" can no longer see one wrestler losing as simply that wrestler losing anymore. Everything now has to have a back story or controversy behind it. Really, maybe it was just better to keep Punk out of the match all together, protecting his reign, giving the nod to Jericho, and subsequently setting up two pretty major feuds by doing one 5 minute angle?

Heyman
09-08-2008, 04:28 AM
I don't mind CM Punk losing the title this way:

1) It sets the stage for his feud with Orton
2) Punk doesn't look bad since he was never actually beaten for the title
3) It sets up a future Punk/Jericho match-up if need be.

Now that Jericho is champ, it also (officially) makes the HBK/Jericho feud the most important feud and central point of RAW. I don't know how long HBK will be out for, but it sets the stage for an HBK/Jericho match for the title.

I love it. :cool:

Juan
09-08-2008, 04:29 AM
It amazes me that we as the "internet wrestling community" can no longer see one wrestler losing as simply that wrestler losing anymore. Everything now has to have a back story or controversy behind it. Really, maybe it was just better to keep Punk out of the match all together, protecting his reign, giving the nod to Jericho, and subsequently setting up two pretty major feuds by doing one 5 minute angle?

THANK YOU

Heyman
09-08-2008, 04:35 AM
I'm not sure if I like this "Samoan guy" (Afa?) aligned with Priceless and Orton. Seems to be a contrast of looks.

I would much rather have seen another "pretty boy" type join those three.

Juan
09-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Yeah that's what I was thinking also, but the guy is a beast, so I'm thinking he'll be the "enforcer" of the group.

Mr. Nerfect
09-08-2008, 05:57 AM
If Kofi Kingston was still Intercontinental Champion, I'm pretty sure Manu would be taking the IC Title very shortly, with Kofi getting kicked in the head by Orton.

This was really a bit of masterstroke booking, actually. CM Punk takes a move that puts people on the shelf indefinitely, and can't even defend his title. The match goes on without him, so of course, CM Punk loses the World Heavyweight Championship the second someone is pinned.

The Punk vs. Orton feud really doesn't need the title, as this demonstrates. It also moves the belt off Punk, whilst keeping him looking good. Punk has already gotten a rub from being champ, and now he looks like someone who still deserves to be considered WHC, at least morally. It'll be a good angle.

Also, now Chris Jericho, who is arguably the best performer in the WWE, and a damn fucking fantastic heel, is carrying the belt on RAW. It doesn't seem like an underdog reign, at all, and it adds fuel to the Jericho vs. Michaels fire.

Remember when it looked like we'd get a Triple Threat feud between Jericho, Batista & Michaels? Yeah, well, maybe it could still happen.

TerranRich
09-08-2008, 02:13 PM

It's "kayfabe".

addy2hotty
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
I have the keys to the fabe if anyone wants them.

Juan
09-09-2008, 07:32 PM
It's "kayfabe".

My bad :$

Fox
09-09-2008, 09:36 PM
OMG CM PUNK WAS SNORTING COKE AND DRINKING BEERS IN THE BATHROOM B4 UNFORGIVEN!!!

Juan
09-09-2008, 11:59 PM
:lol:

TerranRich
09-10-2008, 12:03 AM
He was snorting PEPSI, not COKE! :foc: