PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Destor
09-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Anyone watching this? I've been digging it so far, and I'm pretty sure I would stick my cock in what I think is the asswhole of the former Peggy Bundy.

Skippord
09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
yeah I love it

Jax is the man, Katey Segal is a bitch, and I want to rail that doctor

ClockShot
09-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm watching it. Got started on it late, but oh the wonders of On Demand. Charlie Hunnam looks like he's gonna go places in the future.

Mister Sinister
09-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I've been watching it since the 2 Episode, liking it so far.

Seriously, FX has got some the best shows on Cable.

This, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Nip Tuck, Rescue Me and a few others ones.

Hanso Amore
09-24-2008, 10:03 PM
I love it. very cool idea for a show, everyone is great. FX shows are the shit.

Hanso Amore
09-25-2008, 11:36 AM
I want to be an outlaw biker so bad because of this show.

Triple Naitch
09-25-2008, 05:25 PM
This show makes me wanna get a Harley. Jax is an awesome character and I'm really enjoying the show.

Kane Knight
09-26-2008, 01:23 PM
I missed the last 10-20 minutes of the pilot and the entire second episode, but I've loved what I've caught. Fucking amazing cast, too.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah, it's a fricking great show. I don't know how FX manages to put out so many high quality fucking shows. The only one they really whiffed on was "Over There." Besides that though, The SHield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Sunny, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, and 30 days are all great shows. I've heard good things about the Riches, but I never saw it.

Hanso Amore
09-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Yeah, it's a fricking great show. I don't know how FX manages to put out so many high quality fucking shows. The only one they really whiffed on was "Over There." Besides that though, The SHield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Sunny, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, and 30 days are all great shows. I've heard good things about the Riches, but I never saw it.

Never saw Over There....Funny thing it aired during my first iraq tour, so it hits a little close to home for my family.

But I love every FX show, amazing. I have been turning people onto Rescue me lately, I dont think there is a better show on TV.

FX can get away with more PG 13 shit too, and that enhances the shows when done right.

Hanso Amore
09-29-2008, 09:52 AM
I missed the last 10-20 minutes of the pilot and the entire second episode, but I've loved what I've caught. Fucking amazing cast, too.

Word.

Ron perlman is a personal fav, and he is damn good in this show.

Never seen the guy that plays Jax before, but I like him, he is slick and fits that role. All the bikers are great too, very believable. Kind of want to see the guy that played the cripple in remember the Titans come back, I liked the whole deal with him wanting to go legit but fighting the temptations of the club.

Peggy Bundy is fucking milf hot now, WTF up with that.

I dont like the Doctor Chick, she always has the same look on her face.

Hanso Amore
11-15-2008, 06:48 PM
WOw, this show has really hit a stride. I am really into this now.