PDA

View Full Version : Wrath, Crush /KroniK Yay or Nay?

Rollermacka
09-30-2008, 08:16 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYG3y3BZRik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYG3y3BZRik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So here's the next try at a two man Yay or Nay post and it's a about Brian Clark/ Wrath and Brian Adams/ Crush and KroniK in general. Clark was always a favorite of mine, I mean Atom Bomb/ helmeted Wrath was really cheesy but he was one of the few big men in the 90's that was able to do power moves like the meltdown and the Atom Smasher but was still flexible enough to do a flying shoulder block and a jumping high kick. When he dropped the helmet and was just Wrath he was a good mid card monster character kinda like Meng. I like Demolition and Crush as a singles competitor wasnt bad either. From Konda crush to the jail bird Crush in the Nation or even in the NWO he wasnt bad. I think both men kinda found a good place in KroniK yea, they became kinda APAish durring the end of WCW but it was a good addition to the tag team division. I think that if WCW stuck around they coulda had a longer career but from after that rusty preformance they were released and both men kinda went away.

I'd say Yay to Wrath, and Crush as singles and YAY to KroniK.

Edit: I forgot to click the multiple votes button sry, :'(

Juan
09-30-2008, 08:23 PM
I always liked Crush, stemming from his days in Demolition. Adam Bomb, on the other hand, was shit.

Vastardikai
09-30-2008, 08:28 PM
The Cranium Crunch was shit....

Wrath/Adam Bomb wasn't bad.

thedamndest
09-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Crush is a yay. Adam Bomb is a not so much.

Dorkchop
09-30-2008, 09:23 PM
To be honest I was never big on both guys, but Kronik were actually pretty decent. They still get a "meh" from me. They were a pretty big a big rip off of APA. I still remember their catchphrase "breaking necks and cashing checks". I liked their music though... Only because it was a sweet Static-X song (I don't like the band anymore, but they used to be fun)

Dorkchop
09-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Why isn't there an option to give them both a nay?

PapaGeorgio
09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I was big on Wrath myself. That is all I have to say.

Rollermacka
09-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Why isn't there an option to give them both a nay?

I was trying to click the preview button but I clicked submit before I could make it so that you can vote more than once.

AKin3D
10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I was huge on KroniK. They were a reason I started watching the Saturday show. I enjoyed both as single wrestlers also.

Outside the ring. I loved them. I still can't believe they remembered about the small fan following they had up here in AK. Just one day they showed up at the radio station and was like "We're here in town for 24 hours. Let's live it up." They went ice skating with kids, hung at the mall, and then they hit the name bars.

The Genius
10-01-2008, 02:45 AM
brian adams and bryan clark = yay (all gimmicks included)

Outsider
10-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Kronik worked quite well as a dominant tag team deal.

The match with Kane and Undertaker though was one of the worst I've ever seen. It was the bookers fault for putting four big men who's only abilities are based on being big in the same ring.

But this being WWE, as a result of that match, Kronik got fired and Undertaker got a title.

Rollermacka
10-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Kronik worked quite well as a dominant tag team deal.

The match with Kane and Undertaker though was one of the worst I've ever seen. It was the bookers fault for putting four big men who's only abilities are based on being big in the same ring.

But this being WWE, as a result of that match, Kronik got fired and Undertaker got a title.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nwLZcA9M1w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nwLZcA9M1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As you can read from the Clark interview both him and Kane were no where near 100% in the match and it really shows. That and the fact that from what I heard Vince really didnt like Clark or Adams very much for goin to WCW and only brought them in because of the Undertaker, a poor showing at a big paperview was the perfect "reason" to get rid of them