PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else just watch Clone Wars?

Theo Dious
10-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Cause it was fucking awesome and anybody who didn't is obviously a Gay Communist Homosexual.

Juan
10-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I'll be watching when it comes on later.

U-Warrior
10-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Wait, ae we talking the movie or the new show? Getting the movie on dvd, and I dont watch tv outside of hbo, adut swim, and sports, so I'll prolly wait to get the series on DVD.

Shaggy
10-04-2008, 02:55 PM
I just watched the episodes....not bad...

Really creepy seeing..... the droids killing defenseless soildiers by breaking their pod windoes sending them into space

Im curious to see next weeks episode cause I didnt see a preview but I was informed by cousin that apparently Jar Jar is in it.

Indifferent Clox
10-04-2008, 03:07 PM
WTF this is out? what channel?

Shaggy
10-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Cartoon Network

Theo Dious
10-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Im curious to see next weeks episode cause I didnt see a preview but I was informed by cousin that apparently Jar Jar is in it.

Yeah, the "in future episodes bit" mentioned him.

WTF this is out? what channel?

CN, as mentioned, and will be rerunning on TBS.

Nowhere Man
10-04-2008, 11:14 PM
The only thing I didn't like about it was when the battle-droids would start engaging in all of those 'cutesy' slapstick bits. I mean, on one side you've got the somber Jedi and the grizzled clone troopers, and on the other side you've got the goddamn Keystone Kops. I know they did it in the movies too, but not nearly as much.

I'm digging the rest of what I've seen so far, though. Just wondering how they're going to explain Ahsoka conveniently disappearing before Episode 3.

Kalyx triaD
10-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Saw my first episodes last night (Yoda against droids and Anikan searhcing for survivors with his overly-sexual padawan). I like the show. It brings a fun to Star Wars that doesn't feel quite as forced when the live action prequels go light hearted for a sec. Still can't believe this show got pitched, conceived, and broadcast before the live action series when that one was announced first. I will own the series when the DVD drops.

Kalyx triaD
10-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Just wondering how they're going to explain Ahsoka conveniently disappearing before Episode 3.

Clearly Anikan killed her first during the Jedi Purge.

Theo Dious
10-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Clearly Anikan killed her first during the Jedi Purge.

I'm guessing she's dead before Episode 3 comes up. Likely she dies in some self-sacrificial way that he feels responsible for, and that anger with himself will turn out to be part of what fuels his hatred when he kills the kids.

Destor
10-07-2008, 12:12 AM
The two eps I saw were really good.

Kalyx triaD
10-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Knowing how Star Wars works in this day and age Ahsoka will survive whatever events in/around Eps. 3 to have her own adventures in other media down the line. I don't hate the character, though. And I know she locked down the CN demographic as Lucasfilm planned.