PDA

View Full Version : RAW Boycott! (Spoiler)

McFly
12-14-2003, 11:06 PM
I'm not at all happy to see everyone in evolution is now holding belts. I think Vince & HHH need a wake up call to know what fans think about HHH and Vince's booking. Anyone up for spreading a boycott of WWE RAW until they realize this crap has gotta go! :mad:

Anyone with me?

Mikey
12-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Way to put a spoiler on the headline

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Unless you have a Nielsen's box any kind of boycott is meaningless, assuming you could get one together.

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-14-2003, 11:08 PM
You are dumber then me. lets boycott you. Boycott McFly

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 11:10 PM
"spoiler in title please"

some people don't get to see the ppv till it replays.

McFly
12-14-2003, 11:14 PM
"spoiler in title please"

some people don't get to see the ppv till it replays.

Considering RAW is on Monday & the replay is on Tuesday - you're a ****in' moron. Plus what are you doing on the message board that obviously has spoilers if you're going to get the replay. :rant:

Triple A
12-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Considering RAW is on Monday & the replay is on Tuesday - you're a ****in' moron. Plus what are you doing on the message board that obviously has spoilers if you're going to get the replay. :rant:
Agreed. If you don't want to be spoiled, why the hell are you on here.

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 11:15 PM

Overseas, they get Raw as late as Friday. Care to rethink the fu</>ckin' moron shot?

Head
12-14-2003, 11:18 PM
Thats ok.

darkpower
12-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Well, I think they are really making SmackDown a HELL of a lot more entertaining right now with the Lesner/Cena/Holly/Benoit/Heyman deal, and I think that we could be looking at SmackDown being the superior show again after this PPV.

McFly
12-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Overseas, they get Raw as late as Friday. Care to rethink the fu</>ckin' moron shot?

Yes - I think you're a fu</>ckin' moron too.

The big importance is this is the worst move the WWE has made for RAW all year. I guess you don't mind that "RAW is Evolution" for a few weeks.

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 11:25 PM

The big importance is this is the worst move the WWE has made for RAW all year. I guess you don't mind that "RAW is Evolution" for a few weeks.

If you're stupid enough to believe that's what I think, you're the fu</>cking moron.

But then, I'd say from this thread, that was an obvious conclusion.

darkpower
12-14-2003, 11:38 PM
If you're stupid enough to believe that's what I think, you're the fu</>cking moron.

But then, I'd say from this thread, that was an obvious conclusion.

Interesting there, Kane Knight. I think him calling anyone who doesn't agree with him a f'n moron kind of put him in that regard (with all due respect, of course).

M-A-G
12-14-2003, 11:38 PM
What's wrong with Orton holding the IC Title?

darkpower
12-14-2003, 11:41 PM

Nothing. In fact, Orton, in my mind, is the only member of Evolution that SHOULD be holding a title right now.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 11:43 PM
woah woah woah, chill. I already knew what happened, i was in the other thread, but if a topic says "raw boycott" then I'd think it's about raw.

The replay is on tuesday?

NOT IN ALL COUNTIES in australia it's on at 6:30pm (7 hours later)

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 11:46 PM

it sux0rz lololol

*Ahem* Seriously, it's not a bad thing. Randy Orton's someone I don't mind seeing with the IC strap. Actually, Orton is awesome. I'm not big on the rest of Evolution, but Orton (and to an extent, Batista) is quality.

Blue Demon
12-14-2003, 11:48 PM
ok..one....STOP CALLING EACH OTHER MORONS....frig, it makes us look like jerks. Two, Orton deserves the IC strap. Three, Flair, HHH and Batista did NOT deserve the titles that they won.

darkpower
12-14-2003, 11:51 PM
ok..one....STOP CALLING EACH OTHER MORONS....frig, it makes us look like jerks. Two, Orton deserves the IC strap. Three, Flair, HHH and Batista did NOT deserve the titles that they won.

I agree, and I think that we need to worry about the topic of this thread more. But then again, since no one ever reads my posts here (either that or just ignores anything I say here), I guess this one will be ignored, as well.

Kane Knight
12-14-2003, 11:57 PM
I agree, and I think that we need to worry about the topic of this thread more. But then again, since no one ever reads my posts here (either that or just ignores anything I say here), I guess this one will be ignored, as well.

*ignores you*
;)

Fabien Barthez
12-15-2003, 12:18 AM
I', a happy Evolution mark. HHH is the best candidate for the title on RAW as far as i'm concerned. Goldberg is crap and Kane's gimmick is just the pits. Tag titles isn't all that bad because the 6 teams in the turmoil match really dont draw any heat, If all you HHH/Evolution haters went to a RAW show you would boo, which means they draw heat which means you contradict yourselves by saying you don't want to watch RAW for those reason. But since this is a wrestling forum my guess is that you are misplaced.

also why do you need a bunch of people you don't know to say they arent going to watch RAW? There are a mere few hundred people on these boards, half don't watch wrestling anyway so how is this going to tell Vince that his product is bad? if the whole forum boycotted RAW, that wouldnt even be 0.000001% of the global audience so this has brought me to a conclusion...

You sir, are a rem.

Corkscrewed
12-15-2003, 12:20 AM
Every stable has to, at some point, have all of its members holding belts. ;)

But a boycott won't work. Even if you got all 7000 former members of TPWW to not watch RAW, that wouldn't do much.

darkpower
12-15-2003, 12:22 AM
*ignores you*
;)

THAT'S nice. :lol:

c4g2
12-15-2003, 04:01 AM
I'm not at all happy to see everyone in evolution is now holding belts. I think Vince & HHH need a wake up call to know what fans think about HHH and Vince's booking. Anyone up for spreading a boycott of WWE RAW until they realize this crap has gotta go! :mad:

Anyone with me?

Definitely not with you... even if we boycott Raw it's gonna have too small an effect for Vince to even know about it.

Bad Guy
12-15-2003, 04:06 AM
When the ratings go down after HHH buries person after person after person, maybe Vince will get his balls back.

Bad Guy
12-15-2003, 04:08 AM
I don't mind Flair and Batista and I certainly don't mind Orton, but HHH is now the 290829090274290th time champion and he'll end up having it until
A) Him and Stephanie get a divorce, causing Vince to make him a jobber for life.
B) He gets another injury.

StoneColdStunner
12-15-2003, 04:32 AM
I don't mind Orton holding the title, as i think he is the only one of evolution that deserves it. just HHH with a title again we have seen that before and i don't think its nice to see it again :| cause we all know that he is not going to hold the title long.... :roll: Rock is gonna comeby and kick his ASS :y:

c4g2
12-15-2003, 04:47 AM
I don't mind Flair and Batista and I certainly don't mind Orton, but HHH is now the 290829090274290th time champion and he'll end up having it until
A) Him and Stephanie get a divorce, causing Vince to make him a jobber for life.
B) He gets another injury.

:rofl:

Bad Guy
12-15-2003, 04:51 AM
:rofl:
I don't get it.

Ricky
12-15-2003, 04:57 AM
People in my old school used to call me McFly.

c4g2
12-15-2003, 04:59 AM
I don't get it.

:rofl: means laughing.

Get it?

Bad Guy
12-15-2003, 05:03 AM
:rofl: means laughing.

Get it?
I know but why was that funny? I GIVE YOU BAD FEEDBACK YOU PUNK. just kidding good rep.

c4g2
12-15-2003, 05:06 AM
The part about Triple H being 290829090274290th time champion was funny.

Whew... lucky you were joking.

Bad Guy
12-15-2003, 05:18 AM
The part about Triple H being 290829090274290th time champion was funny.

Whew... lucky you were joking.
Who said I was joking? :shifty:

ok seriously though he is getting boring. not a bad wrestler by any means but he just needs to stop. hell if RIC NATURE BOY FRIGGIN FLAIR can settle for the tag team championships, why the HELL can't HHH do the same and give some young stars the spotlight?

HHH sucks. :nono:

The Mackem
12-15-2003, 05:26 AM
Either way I don't care who is the champion, I just thought it would have been between Goldberg and Kane seeing as that what the main build up seemed to be about.

HatchetWrestler1986
12-15-2003, 08:47 AM
:mad: :n: I Am so sick of this evolution crap, Ric Flair should die (he should have died of a heartattack as it is over the past years), and Triple H and the rest of those evolution fartknockers should have something big dropped on their heads, god, RAW just keeps getting worst and worst

And Smackdown has been getting better.

SuperSlim
12-15-2003, 11:23 AM
I actually don't mind Evolution holding all the gold to an extent.

Flair is indeed above the tag titles, matter of fact Flair has his status already so he really doens't need any titles at all.

Trips- World Champ again. It was seen comin a blind mile away. No way that wasn't seen to happen in due time. I just thought that it was Kane's time and not Trips time again.

Batista may have lost to HBK, but him holdin a strap is pretty cool. He deserves to hold something.

Orotn holding the IC strap is the only one that I truly agree with. It fits.

Gertner
12-15-2003, 11:57 AM
I don't have a problem with Evolution. I really like them.

And as far as your boycott goes.... um no.

Tornado
12-15-2003, 12:15 PM
:mad: :n: I Am so sick of this evolution crap, Ric Flair should die (he should have died of a heartattack as it is over the past years)

<font color=#33ffff>How about no, You crazy dutch bastard....

Ok, I realise your probably not Dutch, but you get the idea.</font>

The CyNick
12-15-2003, 01:36 PM
I', a happy Evolution mark. HHH is the best candidate for the title on RAW as far as i'm concerned. Goldberg is crap and Kane's gimmick is just the pits. Tag titles isn't all that bad because the 6 teams in the turmoil match really dont draw any heat, If all you HHH/Evolution haters went to a RAW show you would boo, which means they draw heat which means you contradict yourselves by saying you don't want to watch RAW for those reason. But since this is a wrestling forum my guess is that you are misplaced.

There's a difference between heat that draws money and heat that makes people want to turn off the TV. I dont know if HHH is at the point where people want to shut off the TV, but if you read the reports from Orlando, a lot of people were upset by the decision to put the title on HHH.

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 01:42 PM
There's a difference between heat that draws money and heat that makes people want to turn off the TV. I dont know if HHH is at the point where people want to shut off the TV, but if you read the reports from Orlando, a lot of people were upset by the decision to put the title on HHH.

I'd shut off my TV if I weren't watching a video tape. I fast forward my way through it. I don't zap most people. Just HHH and a select few boring moments. Occasionally, I zap Brock talking, because it helps me enjoy him more if I don't hear him speak much.

SukkaChump
12-15-2003, 01:44 PM
instead of like.. boycotting raw you could just not watch raw, i mean i can just picture you sitting there yelling at the TV that cant hear you on a show which you can just change the channel

but anyhoo HHH holding the title again, yeah it sucks but posting a shitty thread isnt gonna make him feel bad and drop the title to someone more deserving
orton holding the IC belt is great, i just wish they didnt push RVD down a notch

batista and Flair holding the belts is Sketchy... due to the odd pair of people O.o meh but hey i guess i'm a ****ing moron now arent I

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 01:50 PM
instead of like.. boycotting raw you could just not watch raw, i mean i can just picture you sitting there yelling at the TV that cant hear you on a show which you can just change the channel

That's too damn funny.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=boycott

Here's one of the key definitions...

"n : a group's refusal to have commercial dealings with some organization in protest against its policies v : refuse to sponsor; refuse to do business with"

And another one.

"To abstain from or act together in abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with as an expression of protest or disfavor or as a means of coercion"

Now, don't you feel like an idiot?

SukkaChump
12-15-2003, 01:59 PM
no no its still there, yeah stay in school kids

SukkaChump
12-15-2003, 02:01 PM
oh, sorry for the double post, but if ya thought i was reffering to you kane i wasnt.. o.o it was to the guy who started the threat, sorry fer not saying that earlier, personally i think i'm a little too new to say anything shitty aboot you

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 02:02 PM
no no its still there, yeah stay in school kids

Considering a boycott of a TV show INVOLVES changing the channel or turning it off, and not yelling ath the TV, I'd say it's pretty clear you should've.

Mr. JL
12-15-2003, 02:19 PM
HHH is the best candidate for the title on RAW as far as i'm concerned.

You can't possibly believe this can you? Out of all the guys on Raw... Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Kane, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam you can't tell me Triple H is the best for the title. You have to be kidding me! I don't usually knock people down for comments they make but come on. I'd much rather see Ric Flair have a nice little title run before I would ever want to see Triple H with it. F**k, I'd rather Mark Henry get the title than Triple H McMahon.

This just as well kills Goldberg's huge image, not that its a bad thing because I'm not too fond of him. Triple H has given us shit for in ring work ever since he came back from his injury.

Shawn Michaels is probally the M.V.P. of Raw hands down!
Kane is just being killed with the backstage politics and ego trips.
Booker T is phenomenal
Chris Jericho is just on fire!
Rob Van Dam has the in ring ability to make the title mean something. I don't care if he has shit for mic abilities. His in ring ability/work more than makes upfor that. RVD is a show stealer. Imagine if they gave this guy 20-30 minutes to work a match instead of the 5 or 10 he's getting now.

Like come on this is bull shit. :yes:

Mr. JL
12-15-2003, 02:48 PM
I'm glad each member of Evolution has got the belts now. It's going to head into pretty interesting angles. Evolution rules!!! :y:

Booo... actually I like Batista, Orton & Flair. But Triple H is so 2000/early 2001. I will admit as much as I hate Triple H as the champ. You are right because they can "head into pretty interesting angles"

Splaya
12-15-2003, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=HatchetWrestler1986][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B] :mad: :n: I Am so sick of this evolution crap, Ric Flair should die (he should have died of a heartattack as it is over the past years)

Dude, that's so coldhearted plus you couldn't be far from the truth. Flair is so entertaining right now it is unbelievable.

Mr. JL
12-15-2003, 03:03 PM
HHH getting disrespect is stupid. Boo to that. :n:

Boo to you!

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 04:03 PM
HHH getting disrespect is stupid. Boo to that. :n:

Yeah, not liking wrestlers you like is stupid.

:roll:

Sting Fan
12-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Personaly i think Ortons win was done right Batista and Flair winning tag gold seemed inevitable to me but it seemed like WCW (on the fly) booking fir them to win last night and as for HHH well i think he may just drop the title before the Rumble anyway possibly as early as tonight.

Oh and also i dont see Raw here in NZ until a week later i just watched the Raw with Foleys return on it 2 nights ago just to let yous know that but if you dont want spoilers why come to a wrestling website personaly i dont mind spoilers thats usualy what pushes me to watch the show or not but hey thats just me i supose.

MVP
12-15-2003, 04:16 PM
All I'm going to say is use a little common sense. If you don't like what WWE is doing, don't watch it.

Kane Knight's got this thread under control anyway. :y:

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 04:18 PM
All I'm going to say is use a little common sense. If you don't like what WWE is doing, don't watch it.

Kane Knight's got this thread under control anyway. :y:
:$ :$ :$

MVP
12-15-2003, 04:56 PM
:$ :$ :$Sorry I meant you're keeping the n00bz at bay.

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Sorry I meant you're keeping the n00bz at bay.

That's supposed to be blushing. It looks more like I got caught by my girlfriend in bed with another woman, three men, and a blow-up sheep. :wtf:

DXJerky-Version 2.5
12-15-2003, 06:58 PM
I didn't watch armageddon, and I don't get Smackdown, so I have to get my weekly dose of wrestling by watching Raw...sorry.

As for the whole stable having belts, it does bother me a bit, because it makes sense, something that the WWE has been lacking recently. Look at "Team Angle" they all had belts. If Orton had a belt and HHH didn't, there would be a "problem" within the ranks. Maybe they're going to save that for a later angle. I don't think Flair and Batista will be the greatest tag team, but who knows, maybe they throw a swerve into it by saying "evolution" is the tag team champions. I thought that they should have continued to have Maven being "mentored" by HBK, and eventually have Maven turn on HBK and join Batista, who then win the belts.

Before you go and "boycott" give it a chance to see where the show is going first.

MVP
12-15-2003, 07:46 PM
That's supposed to be blushing. It looks more like I got caught by my girlfriend in bed with another woman, three men, and a blow-up sheep. :wtf:lol

FlashyT01
12-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Very creative I wish I was so clever to trick everybody with a raw spoiler. If you want to get 3 of you friends and boycott Raw then so be it. Like you're little post is gonna change anything. Boy please. Don't be mad at HHH he has game. He was smart enough to "work" he way into the business. Vince is going with the flow. He has to keep his son in law happy. You don't like Raw then stop watching it. It's that simple. ~~~ this is my first post!!!!~~~~~

McFly
12-16-2003, 07:35 AM
Yeah so I was quite pissed when I started this tread & everyones had good points. I just can't stand that the one show I ENJOY watching every monday night becomes boring when HHH holds down the show. I actually decided to see what the hell went on, on RAW & HHH actually did the job.

But what does this mean? Another HBK vs HHH fued in the works...yawn. Can't we see something new like Kane vs Goldberg or something?

My appologies to anyone I was a dick to...got caught up in the heat of the moment :$

I <3 Negros
12-16-2003, 08:14 AM
I personally think everyone who doesn't like it should start writing or e-mailing the company. If we all write just about everyday about it they will do something just to shut us all up. Remember for this to work we all have to participate so get writing.

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 02:53 PM

I love it it because of Evolution have all the title that Raw is now the Top show again in WWE mean if it wans't for RAW we would be wacthing that pussy show smackdown all the time

Kane Knight
12-28-2003, 02:57 PM
I love it it because of Evolution have all the title that Raw is now the Top show again in WWE mean if it wans't for RAW we would be wacthing that pussy show smackdown all the time

:lol:

This guy cracks me up. Unintentionally, I'm sure, but still.

6to1
12-28-2003, 03:05 PM
yea i wish it went to kane, and he would have it longer then a day. then have him and goldberg fight it out for a month.

YOUR Hero
12-28-2003, 04:04 PM
No different than the Hart Foundation holding all the belts. Mind you, people bitched about that too.

Avenger
12-28-2003, 04:42 PM

Anyone with me?you are one stupid son of a bitch

The Naitch
12-29-2003, 02:33 PM

Anyone with me?

Good luck with that. Really :rofl:

Kane Knight
12-29-2003, 03:55 PM
No different than the Hart Foundation holding all the belts. Mind you, people bitched about that too.

Which member of the Hart Foundation was the old has-been who had no business being in the ring and eating up time of people with their own hips?

The Hart Foundation were heels. Half of Evolution just suck.

I'm not really sure this is no different.

c4g2
12-30-2003, 01:52 AM
Aw, come on... McFly apologised already...

Nowhere Man
12-30-2003, 03:38 AM
Half of Evolution just suck.

Correction: three-fourths of Evolution just sucks.

Anyways, this was just another part of HHH's bizarro fantasy to become Ric Flair the Sequel. Problem is, people wanted to see Ric Flair. Oh, and Ric Flair actually put people over. And he could wrestle a full match without getting injured. And the other members of the Four Horsemen could actually wrestle for shit. Etc, etc, etc....