PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy wants to wrestle Evan Bourne

Juan
10-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne? U can make it happen!

I have never wrestled Evan Bourne, but I would love to, no doubt! He is one of the challengers that you can vote in to face me at Cyber Sunday for the ECW Title.. I can definitely see this match being a non-stop adrenaline rush-a true show stealer. If you guys and gals want to see this match as bad as I wanna have it, make it happen with your text votes! The other option are Finlay or Mark Henry.
It is truly up to the WWE fans what goes down that night-make your vote count!

Matt

Vastardikai
10-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Finlay for ECW Champion, I would hope.

If they play their cards right, I think Evan "He's still Sydal to me, damnit" Bourne can be a big deal. Now just isn't the time, though.

Destor
10-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Evan "Air" Bourne is a better name than Matt Sydal. But it does take some getting used to.

thedamndest
10-16-2008, 08:08 PM
It's no challenge whatsoever for those of us completely unfamiliar with this "Matt Sydal" fellow.

Xero
10-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi, I'm Braden Walker, and I'm better than Evan Bourne.

SammyG
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler

Xero
10-16-2008, 08:38 PM
See you in 30 days.

Nark Order
10-16-2008, 09:12 PM
lol. This is more than likely due to the fact that he knows WWE won't have him job to Bourne.

Mr. Nerfect
10-16-2008, 09:33 PM
If Finlay or Mark Henry win the voting, they are going to kick Matt Hardy's ass for wanting Bourne...

But yeah, it seems that it what the WWE are pushing towards, and I'm beginning to think that Bourne will be Matt Hardy's WrestleMania opponent for the ECW Championship, if their match at Cyber Sunday shows signs of being awesome. I see it being cut-off early by a pissed off Mark Henry, who takes out both men, causing the double disqualification. Then we could have Matt Hardy leading a team against Mark Henry, which Team Henry wins after Finlay defects from Team Hardy, to make a statement. Hardy then wrestles Bourne, Finlay and Henry at Armageddon in a Fatal Four Way, which Hardy wins by pinning Henry. Finlay then gets a one-on-one shot at Hardy come the Royal Rumble, which I could actually see Finlay winning, and then going on to drop the title to Bourne, or losing it back to Hardy at No Way Out in a Belfast Brawl, which allows the WWE to go ahead with Hardy vs. Bourne.

Juan
10-16-2008, 09:35 PM
lol. This is more than likely due to the fact that he knows WWE won't have him job to Bourne.

Or maybe he knows it has the potential to be a great match.

Nark Order
10-16-2008, 10:31 PM

If I were Finlay or Mark Henry, I wouldn't be very happy if that is the case. Looks like Matt need to cool it on his internet antics, considering his reputation.

Destor
10-16-2008, 10:53 PM
If Finlay or Mark Henry win the voting, they are going to kick Matt Hardy's ass for wanting Bourne...

If I were Finlay or Mark Henry, I wouldn't be very happy if that is the case. Looks like Matt need to cool it on his internet antics, considering his reputation.
...it's a work guys.

Loose Cannon
10-16-2008, 10:55 PM
every time I hear the name Evan Bourne, I think of the character Borne Again

Loose Cannon
10-16-2008, 10:58 PM
:cool:

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWW_pictures/borne2.jpg

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWW_pictures/borne1.jpg

KingofOldSchool
10-16-2008, 11:18 PM
When I see Evan Bourne, I see a kindergartner who got lost from the pack.

Tazz Dan
10-16-2008, 11:36 PM
:cool:

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWW_pictures/borne2.jpg

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWW_pictures/borne1.jpg

Eugene's EXTREME

Loose Cannon
10-16-2008, 11:39 PM
please don't ever again compare Matt Borne to Eugene.

A7X
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
except thats not Eugene

Mr. Nerfect
10-17-2008, 01:04 AM
...it's a work guys.

I wasn't being serious, Dest. :P

The Optimist
10-17-2008, 05:48 AM
He looks sort of like Micheal Keaton-Beetlejuice.

Anyway, whatever. I think Hardy beating Bourne and having a quick fued with him for a few months would be the best way to go. There's the kayfabe excuse of the voting scenario, so they can bullshit about how little he deserves it without making it an actual problem. It'll get Bourne even more exposure, and then he can go right back down to flying around the lower-mid card afterwords. Finlay can go about proving himself by beating the shit out of people for a few months, make it clear that how much he wants the title. (I'm honestly not sure wether he's a face or heel right now, so it's an all-purpose course of action.) Mark Henry can go on a spree and shit around about how much more he deserves it than either of the other two, beat the shit out of people probably piss off Umaga or Kozlov or anyone else and go from there. Turning Mark Henry face against Kozlov would be pretty sweet.

Either way. Finlay would be a good match, Bourne would be really sweet but pretty predictable, Henry would be pretty boring but that might be the most likely of the three.

parkmania
10-17-2008, 02:12 PM

But yeah, it seems that it what the WWE are pushing towards, and I'm beginning to think that Bourne will be Matt Hardy's WrestleMania opponent for the ECW Championship, if their match at Cyber Sunday shows signs of being awesome. I see it being cut-off early by a pissed off Mark Henry, who takes out both men, causing the double disqualification. Then we could have Matt Hardy leading a team against Mark Henry, which Team Henry wins after Finlay defects from Team Hardy, to make a statement. Hardy then wrestles Bourne, Finlay and Henry at Armageddon in a Fatal Four Way, which Hardy wins by pinning Henry. Finlay then gets a one-on-one shot at Hardy come the Royal Rumble, which I could actually see Finlay winning, and then going on to drop the title to Bourne, or losing it back to Hardy at No Way Out in a Belfast Brawl, which allows the WWE to go ahead with Hardy vs. Bourne.

Do you really think WWE has things planned out that far in advance?!?!?

BigDaddyCool
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Evan Borne is going to win the "vote." A) It is fixed anyhow. B) Even if it wasn't he is the facest of all faces, and the person the dumb people like. Why does it matter who the dumb people like? Because only a retard is going to give WWE a dollar for a fake vote.

St. Jimmy
10-17-2008, 07:40 PM
SPOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MONKEY.

The Optimist
10-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Evan Borne is going to win the "vote." A) It is fixed anyhow. B) Even if it wasn't he is the facest of all faces, and the person the dumb people like. Why does it matter who the dumb people like? Because only a retard is going to give WWE a dollar for a fake vote.
It's funny that dumb people don't even like Mark Henry (shitty wrestling).

Vastardikai
10-18-2008, 02:20 AM
Well, I hate Mark Henry because I like people who have made a career out of draping themselves in the Confederate Flag.

That, and Mark Henry generally sucks more dick than your average prostitute.

Juan
10-22-2008, 02:56 AM
Seeing as Matt Hardy said he wanted to face Mark Henry tonight in his promo, i doubt the MySpace bulletin is some sort of work.

NeanderCarl
10-24-2008, 08:59 PM
every time I hear the name Evan Bourne, I think of....

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/protectedimage.php?image=D.J.Nock/butterfly3.jpg