PDA

View Full Version : Did Virgil win matches as Ted's bodyguard?

Rollermacka
10-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I've been watching Virgil's matches while he was the bodyguard of the million dollar man Ted DiBiase. I dont think I've ever found one but did he win any matches as his bodyguard? The only match I think I saw him win was when he had that Tag match against Dusty & Dustin Rhodes at the Royal Rumble. Also, did he wrestle any other matches as Vincent in WCW NWO's head of security? Besides the loss to Goldberg.

Loose Cannon
10-25-2008, 09:09 PM
unless he faught one of those generic jobber guys, he wasn't winning anything.

yes, Vincent had matches on Sat Night and picked up a bunch of wins. You know he pinned Bill Goldberg, right?

Rollermacka
10-29-2008, 10:00 PM
unless he faught one of those generic jobber guys, he wasn't winning anything.

yes, Vincent had matches on Sat Night and picked up a bunch of wins. You know he pinned Bill Goldberg, right?

Really do you have any proff of these alledged wins Vincent had in WCW?

Loose Cannon
10-31-2008, 10:31 AM
actually, I'll do you one better and explain to you how to use the internet to find things

Step 1: Go to google (this is a search engine, which lets you search for topics you enter into the search box)

Step 2: Enter Search "WCW SATURDAY NIGHT RESULTS"

Step 3: First link that came up for me was http://100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/wcw/satarc.htm

Step 4: Click Link

Step 5: Now, this gets a little tricky because you have to know your wrestling history here. Vincent joined the nWo in 1996, so naturally you would start with 1996

Step 6: Click 1996 link. Now, my browser is Internet Explorer, so it may be different for you, but..... There's this cool little search feature within the edit tab on the menu bar for Internet Explorer. It's called "FIND ON THIS PAGE" Click that

Step 7: Enter "Vincent" as a search and hit "Next." Look, nothing came up for 1996. So Naturally, we go to 1997.

Step 8: Repeat Step 7 for 1997. Bam, Vincent defeated Scott Armstrong on July 19, 1997. Keep clicking next on the search to find more. Looks like he had no more victories that year on the show.

Step 9: Go to 1998: Jackpot. Keep Clicking Next and you'll find a variety of wins.

Now you are on your way on how to find things on the internet.

Vastardikai
10-31-2008, 10:58 AM
I remember hearing about house shows where Virgil squashed Dusty Rhodes in under a minute.

Rollermacka
10-31-2008, 01:24 PM
actually, I'll do you one better and explain to you how to use the internet to find things

Step 1: Go to google (this is a search engine, which lets you search for topics you enter into the search box)

Step 2: Enter Search "WCW SATURDAY NIGHT RESULTS"

Step 3: First link that came up for me was http://100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/wcw/satarc.htm

Step 4: Click Link

Step 5: Now, this gets a little tricky because you have to know your wrestling history here. Vincent joined the nWo in 1996, so naturally you would start with 1996

Step 6: Click 1996 link. Now, my browser is Internet Explorer, so it may be different for you, but..... There's this cool little search feature within the edit tab on the menu bar for Internet Explorer. It's called "FIND ON THIS PAGE" Click that

Step 7: Enter "Vincent" as a search and hit "Next." Look, nothing came up for 1996. So Naturally, we go to 1997.

Step 8: Repeat Step 7 for 1997. Bam, Vincent defeated Scott Armstrong on July 19, 1997. Keep clicking next on the search to find more. Looks like he had no more victories that year on the show.

Step 9: Go to 1998: Jackpot. Keep Clicking Next and you'll find a variety of wins.

Now you are on your way on how to find things on the internet.

I apperaciate the "help" but I was hoping to maybe get a video answer of some mayches he had.

Gertner
11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
vincent won a match at starcade in a 6 man tag against the steiners and luger didn't he?