PDA

View Full Version : Rules/Questions/Suggestions

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I am a mod, as scary as that is..

Anyway, I'm just going to suggest a blanket rule stating that all SPOILERS be contained into specific discussion threads.. Like for every major event, we'll have a specific thread that will have spoilers in it for all those watching PPV's/events live.. Please, if you make one of these threads mark the title accordingly.. That way we don't have to worry about marking each post and don't have to worry when an event is happening in the UK..

Use this thread for any suggestions you might have..

Thoughts??

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 02:00 PM
I dont know if this is a good one, but when making a thread for UFC 92, have it stickied and unsticky it once the PPV is over. Will help us in the search and stuff, also if people could provide live streams that would be awesome.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2008, 02:06 PM
:y:

Krispy, since you're mod now too, see if you can make a thread for the upcoming PPV matches and sticky it. try to get the matchup pictures like they do in the wrestling PPV threads if you can. Or I can do it later when I am home.

Rob
11-18-2008, 02:12 PM
How about just not logging on for 3 fucking hours?

Are you gonna tell Yahoo! and ESPN not to report on live events when they happen too?

This is fucking insane.

Rob
11-18-2008, 02:12 PM
How about just not logging on for 3 fucking hours?

Are you gonna tell Yahoo! and ESPN not to report on live events when they happen too?

This is fucking insane.

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah LC, I'll hook up the UFC 92 thread.. Only thing copy/pasting the card with the pics is always too many characters for this forum to take.. I'll have to redo it myself to do that..

WTF Rob??

Why would you not just post spoilers in the specific threads?? I watch alot of PPVs online after they happen, am I supposed to just not get online at all until I watch them??

WTF is wrong with you??

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 02:20 PM
If I am abound at the time Krispy I would set up the thread for the PPV, I could get the pics made smaller by linking them through Imageshack and setting up the fight card, cant promise I will always do this but I will when I can.

Also another suggestion is before the PPV, list all the matches and have people guess who will win, will add a bit of fun to the thread also.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2008, 02:22 PM
I think he read it wrong cause it sounds fine to me. Like we do in the wrestling forum

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Yeah Krispy, if you copy the link location for the pics and put them in image tags, it wont use the character limit, also if this could be changed it would be awesome (HINT HINT TRIPS!)

Also, if possible

MMA Forum > mma forum

seriously doesnt look right, just like nhl forum wouldnt look right.

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 02:31 PM
I made the 92 thread.. What I'll do is copy/paste from UFC.com the card with pics and whatnot but only due that for the mainevent or big name fights.. The other fights will just be the text stats..

Gotta do one for the Fight for the Troops now, then TUF finale when the fighters get named..

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Krispy just a hint, if your copying the image and pasting it thats why it would go over the character limit, however if you copy the image LOCATION and place it between [img][ /img] then the character limit will barely be used, not sure if you know that, but just a FYI incase.

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I realize that, but I could never space it out and make it look good like UFC.com does, with all the stats and everything.. Much easier to copy/paste with the WYGIDLHNDASKJASKJ whatever editor turned on..

:dunno:

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Fallen Angel, are you gonna finally set up you tipster league now??

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Hahahahahahaha, Totally forgot about that and I cant tell if that is sarcasm or if you really would want me to.

Destor
11-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Terrible idea. We have spoiler tags. Put all spoilers inside said tags.

SEE WHAT IM DOING?

Use the already implemented idea insted of making some new rule.

Destor
11-18-2008, 03:26 PM
For the record this is how I will post spoilers. And I will do so in he main thread. Suck it.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2008, 03:27 PM
well yea, I just reread his post again. If you're going to post spoilers, make sure the thread has **Spoilers** in the topic title. That is all you need to do really.

Destor
11-18-2008, 03:28 PM
I refuse to comply. Spoiler tags cheif.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2008, 03:30 PM
you can't put spoiler tags in a Topic Title. I was talking about the topic title. Or obviously you would use the tags if you post them without the thread saying "Spoilers"

or just use your brain really.

Destor
11-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah, keep spoilers out of titles obviously. But that's not what Krispy is driving at. Krispy wants ALL spoilers in a seperate thread. That's stupid. We don't do that in any other forum and I'm not doing it here. If all of TPWW were done this way then fine, but it's not. Just keep doing the way IT SHOULD BE DONE and actually enforce the spoiler tags.

End of.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2008, 03:40 PM
yea, I agree. just use your head when it comes to spoilers and we'll be fine

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 03:43 PM
I was just saying that the "official" discussion threads will contain unmarked spoilers so no bitching about it if something gets spoiled for you.. It's all good to post spoilers in any thread you want, just mark them as such..

:y:

Destor
11-18-2008, 03:45 PM
In that case I fully support this.

Rob
11-18-2008, 07:25 PM
WTF Rob??

Why would you not just post spoilers in the specific threads?? I watch alot of PPVs online after they happen, am I supposed to just not get online at all until I watch them??

WTF is wrong with you??

Because once a sports event happens, it ceases to be a spoiler. Would you expect Yahoo not to cover news just because you didn't get home in time for your local news report? Don't even kid yourself and say it isn't the same because it is. You are in this internet wrestling mentality about spoilers.

Maybe we should all just cater to you though since you don't watch PPV's live.

What's wrong with me? What wrong with you dude?

Funky Fly
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
I know we got spoiler tags now, but if you're gonna post something spoilerish at least try and be courteous with the title. It's a lot less bitching hassle for the mods.

And yeah, spoiler tag it up if it's not in a new thread. That's how we do it in the wrestling forum.

[ spoiler ] *content* [ / spoiler ] Like that but without the saces if you don't know. :y:

Kris P Lettus
11-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Because once a sports event happens, it ceases to be a spoiler. Would you expect Yahoo not to cover news just because you didn't get home in time for your local news report? Don't even kid yourself and say it isn't the same because it is. You are in this internet wrestling mentality about spoilers.

Maybe we should all just cater to you though since you don't watch PPV's live.

What's wrong with me? What wrong with you dude?

When UFC holds events in the UK they don't air over here until the usual time that PPV's usually come on (8pm CST).. Unless we were to watch a live feed, we haven't even gotten a chance to watch it yet.. Pretty much cover everyone's ass.. I am saying that stickied event discussions will have spoilers so, you, the UK fans can discuss while it is live for you, while us, American/Canadian posters still have to be wary while entering said discussion when it comes on for us..

I just don't see why you have a problem with this..

Innovator
11-18-2008, 09:29 PM
First rule of the MMA forum

DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE MMA FORUM

El Fangel
11-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Use these and shut the fuck up

Rob
11-19-2008, 03:55 AM
When UFC holds events in the UK they don't air over here until the usual time that PPV's usually come on (8pm CST).. Unless we were to watch a live feed, we haven't even gotten a chance to watch it yet.. Pretty much cover everyone's ass.. I am saying that stickied event discussions will have spoilers so, you, the UK fans can discuss while it is live for you, while us, American/Canadian posters still have to be wary while entering said discussion when it comes on for us..

I just don't see why you have a problem with this..

I don't see why you can stay offline for like 3 hours. Every other MMA site will report the show as it happens. Yahoo! Sports and ESPN don't give a shit about spoilers. If you can avoid those sites, you can avoid this one. This ain't pro wrestling.

And you can make the decision when it happens to ban me or whatever, I don't really give a shit but I'm not sticking with any spoiler rules. I've warned you all now.

El Fangel
11-19-2008, 03:59 AM
So your going to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. Awesome.

Rob
11-19-2008, 04:07 AM
Lick my balls.

Every other site doesn't have spoilers for live sporting events. If this one becomes one that does, I'll leave. I want no part of pro wrestling bullshit and bickering. If you don't watch the Superbowl until the following day, would you be pissed if you logged online and saw a website showing the result? Of course not. This is no different.

El Fangel
11-19-2008, 04:34 AM
Unless your living in the middle of the woods somewhere you would find out who won the Superbowl in hours.

As for the UFC Spoilers, put spoilers in the spoiler tags, then you have a choice to look or not, just as someone else would have the choice on something you posted.

Its common courtesy, if I were to be like "Holy Shit, Lesnar kicked his ass" I would type it in spoilers, so as to not ruin it for you.

Destor
11-19-2008, 07:54 AM
FA does bring up a valid point. It's common curtesy. It's just being nice; it's not lie it's some major inconvienience to put up spoiler tags.

El Fangel
11-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Destor is rite

RP
11-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Selma Blair

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 11:15 AM
I don't see why you can stay offline for like 3 hours. Every other MMA site will report the show as it happens. Yahoo! Sports and ESPN don't give a shit about spoilers. If you can avoid those sites, you can avoid this one. This ain't pro wrestling.

And you can make the decision when it happens to ban me or whatever, I don't really give a shit but I'm not sticking with any spoiler rules. I've warned you all now.

Are you fucking dense??

So what happens when there's a UK UFC event??

Are the Canadian and American posters not supposed to come to discuss them at all, as they are airing for us??

What is wrong with you??

I've pretty much said that all "official" discussions will have spoilers, I still don't see what your problem is here..

I just don't want to come in here to read up on last minute fight rumors and have a title like "OMG Bisping murdered Leban!!1!".. If I know all the spoilers are in one thread, I can avoid that thread..

Again, I am missing why you are mad and what point you are trying to prove..

El Fangel
11-19-2008, 01:12 PM
I think making a discussion thread to discuss before the PPV and a PPV Thread to discuss the PPV while its happening would solve everyones problems.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 01:15 PM
That would work too, but I just don't get what he is saying.. I mean, he is bitching about using spoiler tags saying that people shouldn't come online and whatnot.. I'm pretty much warning people that there will be spoilers in certain threads, so no one will bitch.. I just really don't see what his problem with this is..

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 02:38 PM
I personally think that discussion threads should be just that and live PPV threads should be stickied.

Although, if you want to come into the MMA forum and talk about the fights before you see them, while they are on, or just after. I have to wonder who you will be debating scenarios with after they have played out. Also, you can watch all the main fights usually about 15 minutes after the show on MMAshare for instance, so you could see the fights before you come here.

I don't know why he is being so agro about it, but I agree that if you don't want to know the results, you wouldn't go to Sherdog, or TFN, or anywhere else, so maybe not come here. Problem is, You may come to TPWW and on the main page, see the last post was in 'So who should ____ face now after he pushed _____'s shit in?'

I think the best way to do it, is have an official ppv thread, and then close the option to make new threads until we know it has been screened both sides of the atlantic.

I personally say, don't come here until you have seen the fights. It is a live chat room, it is up to others to keep up.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, but the problem is when there's a PPV in the UK.. It still comes on here at the same time it would if it were being held in Vegas.. I'm trying to figure out a way where you and Rob could chat about it live for you, while we (North American fans) could discuss it while it is happening live for us (between 8pm and 11pm CST) without it being spoiled due to y'all aready having seen it..

I do like the idea of a discussion thread, then the actual PPV thread, only the latter containing spoilers, but us Yank fans will have to figure out how to avoid y'alls spoilers.. Maybe for the few times a year y'all get an Event, will have a UK and a US spoiler thread?? The rest of the time, the live PPV threads will always contain spoilers as they happen, live..

Innovator
11-19-2008, 03:07 PM
For the UK fights, just avoid said topic

If anything spoilerish is talked about before the air date, then lay the hammer

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Why should North American fans not be able to come discuss the PPV as it is airing for us?? I mean, the whole reason it would be spoiled is because UK fans would have watched it and discussed it while it was happening?? Why should yank fans not have the same privilege??

That's not fair at all..

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I know that in the wrestling forum no regards are paid to the UK posters when it comes to PPVs/shows whatever. Likewise if they get a show first, it's free game. Once it's aired it's hardly a spoiler. You'll notice the UK'ers don't go into the discussion threads until after they've had a chance to see the show.

I don't see why MMA should be treated differently...

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
my 2¢

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:30 PM
That's kinda fucked up that no one cares about the UK fans.. A simple second thread would eliminate all that, and they could discuss shows as they were happening..

Your whole "Once it's aired it's hardly a spoiler" part is bullshit.. The last fight night was held in the UK.. I came to the MMA thread to discuss the fights as they were being shown in the US.. The mainevent was spoiled for me as the opening music was coming out of my tv (gay gladiator FTW).. It's not my problem what they do in the wrestling forum.. What we do here, is.. I completely agree that if you don't want to be spoiled, you should stay away from certain sites.. But the thing is, there are going to be dozens of different discussions going on here at any given time.. Hundreds if you count the entire board.. I watched the Lesnar/Couture fight like midnight saturday night, but had I come to TPWW first, to say, check on the threads I had posted that day and seen "BROCK FUCT RANDY UP" from the mainpage, I would've been pissed..

There will be a discussion thread for certain PPV's, then a spoilers thread, the day of..

When the next UK UFC show happens, I'll prolly make a UK spoilers thread, then a US spoilers thread, and merge them after the show has been aired in the US..

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Also, with prowrestling, you are talking about DAYS before shows that already aired in the US, air in the UK.. Here we are talking about hours..

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Results should never be placed in titles. Other than that whatever. Once it's aired it's free game for those who have seen it. By your train of thought, when does a fight become free game? If I was waiting until the replay to catch the show and someone made a thread about "so and so won" would this be an issue because I haven't been able to see it yet?

Doubtful.

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Also, with prowrestling, you are talking about DAYS before shows that already aired in the US, air in the UK.. Here we are talking about hours..
Thats a pretty good point I suppose.Still bet you don't my ass in this forum until I've seen the show I've come here to discuss.

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Dest is right. As someone from England, I can tell you as long as I have been posting here, I have been having to deal with everything I am yet to see get talked about. Did you know we used to get Raw on a Friday? There is only ever 24 hours max difference in air times either way with UFC, so I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Oh, and you can differenciate between the UFC 92 discussion thread and the ppv thread, as the discussion thread shouldn't be stickied. Just stcky the live shit.

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 03:37 PM
We get everything at exactly the same time as you when it is in the states, now BTW. Thats Wrestling and MMA. Not TUF though. But that's obvious

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:40 PM
That's my whole point though.. After it has aired, both in the UK and North America, then it's fair game.. They still advertise the events as LIVE weather they are here or the UK.. It's just those few hours of overlapped that's gonna be the problem..

Oh, and you can differenciate between the UFC 92 discussion thread and the ppv thread, as the discussion thread shouldn't be stickied. Just stcky the live shit.

Will do..

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:42 PM
That's kinda fucked up that no one cares about the UK fans.. A simple second thread would eliminate all that, and they could discuss shows as they were happening..

Your whole "Once it's aired it's hardly a spoiler" part is bullshit.. The last fight night was held in the UK.. I came to the MMA thread to discuss the fights as they were being shown in the US.. The mainevent was spoiled for me as the opening music was coming out of my tv (gay gladiator FTW).. It's not my problem what they do in the wrestling forum.. What we do here, is.. I completely agree that if you don't want to be spoiled, you should stay away from certain sites.. But the thing is, there are going to be dozens of different discussions going on here at any given time.. Hundreds if you count the entire board.. I watched the Lesnar/Couture fight like midnight saturday night, but had I come to TPWW first, to say, check on the threads I had posted that day and seen "BROCK FUCT RANDY UP" from the mainpage, I would've been pissed..

There will be a discussion thread for certain PPV's, then a spoilers thread, the day of..

When the next UK UFC show happens, I'll prolly make a UK spoilers thread, then a US spoilers thread, and merge them after the show has been aired in the US..Also this bothers me. I think you should run this forum to the "standerd" set all over the rest of the forum. You're not the MMA police. the only thing you should be doing is making sure TPWW's MMA forum reflects what all the other forums do.

LOL @ us discussing TPWW politics.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 03:47 PM
If I had been mod in the wrestling forum, I would have had similar rules, though..

As we've mentioned, RAW used to come on 5 full days in the UK after it aired in the US.. Here we are talking about 5 hours.. Gonna be alot easier to regulate spoilers and whatnot..

Bottom line is, I like having a place to discuss MMA.. I also like discussing shows as they happen when the opportunity is there.. As do UK fans, it would seem.. I just don't see why we all can't do that, without ruining it for the other portion.. I think we have a pretty good idea of how this will work now, so I really don't understand all the protest..

Destor
11-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Mostly because you're giving this new forum it's own set of rules. No other forum on TPWW is like this so in turn this one shouldn't be either. That's basically my gripe.

MY ARGUMENT: That aint the way we do things here.

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 03:59 PM
But in Krispy's defence (Yeah, that's right :shifty:) MMA is not the same as Wrestling, nor is a casual discussion arena, where the poster has no real desires as to not wanting to read specific things that happened, since he won't be able to see them repeated. I don't think trying to come up with a way to try and help those who like to post on TPWW in their free time, not get exposed to a sports event that they are yet to see due to time differences a bad thing.

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 03:59 PM
It takes me 20 seconds to post on here

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Sometimes, even less....

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 04:01 PM
And it takes 3 hours to watch a UFC PPV.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Des, I really don't give a fuck.. I am trying to make it fair for everyone.. As far as you are concerned there should be no rules about spoilers just because there aren't in the wrestling forum?? WTF are the spoiler tags for then??

Still, I really don't see how you (and Rob) seem to have a problem with a few rules to make everyones stay here alittle better.. Should I instead, just say that all posts containing spoilers should have to use spoiler tags??

That would be like 10000000x more complicated than just saying that spoilers go into threads marked as such..

I just really don't see why you should or would have a problem with this at all and I'm really tired of trying to figure it out..

Loose Cannon
11-19-2008, 04:21 PM
In a way I kind of get what Rob is saying. With the Brock fight, right after Brock won (like probably within 5 minutes) ESPN had "Breaking News: Brock Lesnar defeats Randy Couture for the Title" flashing across the bottom of the screen on the Sports Center show that night.

That's the point he is making. It's a sport, so it's going to be talked about right after it finishes.

Destor
11-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't really care anymore tbh. Do whatever makes you feel good.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 04:33 PM
In a way I kind of get what Rob is saying. With the Brock fight, right after Brock won (like probably within 5 minutes) ESPN had "Breaking News: Brock Lesnar defeats Randy Couture for the Title" flashing across the bottom of the screen on the Sports Center show that night.

That's the point he is making. It's a sport, so it's going to be talked about right after it finishes.

Yes, I would distance myself away from things like that, had I not seen the fight.. The same way I would distance myself from a THREAD MARKED SPOILER..

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I completely see what you are saying but look at it this way, if I Tivo'd the Saints game I wouldn't go to ESPN.com before I watched it, by anymeans.. But, I do like to chat about MMA while it is coming on my TV.. It's almost like now, do to the situation with UFC doing shows in the UK, and the timeframe which this happens, y'all want the UK fans to be able to watch it "LIVE" and chat about it here, while North American fans aren't supposed to do the same, for the exact same show, cause they shouldn't be online before they watched it anyway..

:wtf:

UK fans get to watch it LIVE and discuss it on here, while yank fans are stupid for wanting to do the same thing because the UK fans already watched it a discussed it online??

I really don't see how that's fair..

Loose Cannon
11-19-2008, 05:08 PM
MMA RANT THREAD

El Fangel
11-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Not to toot my own horn, but I think my idea would work out well, a discussion before the PPV and any spoilers from the fights posted result in a 24 hour ban.

A PPV Live Discussion thread, that the UK posters are warned not too go into unless they want to see spoilers, they know not too and have no right to bitch if they do.

Problem solved all the way around.

Rob
11-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes, I would distance myself away from things like that, had I not seen the fight.. The same way I would distance myself from a THREAD MARKED SPOILER..

But you can't distance yourself from a MMA forum for 3 hours?

Bollocks to it. I'm doing what I want. And I ain't doing it to be a dick. I already know the TUF finals and I could easy post them if I wanted to be a cock about it. Sporting events happen and then are instantly talked about. You want to watch it on delay then go out of your way to avoid having the show ruined for you. If you can't do that then I have to sympathy for you or anyone else.

I don't go by nazi rules. You don't like what I'm saying then get me banned. I'm at the end of my wits with this site anyway.

Rob
11-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Not to toot my own horn, but I think my idea would work out well, a discussion before the PPV and any spoilers from the fights posted result in a 24 hour ban.

A PPV Live Discussion thread, that the UK posters are warned not too go into unless they want to see spoilers, they know not too and have no right to bitch if they do.

Problem solved all the way around.

24 hour ban. Get ready to ban me for good then.

And now I will be doing this for my own amusement. I might keep this forum spoiler free. And maybe I'll spam the entire board with spoilers.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Why don't you distance yourself from MMA for 6 hours then??

You know why, cause you want to discuss the event as it is coming on your tv.. How hard is it to understand that we might want the same fucking thing??

You are not only coming across and hypocritaland selfish, but now spiteful..

You guys are seriously ridiculous with this shit..

Bottom line, just keep spoilers in threads mark as such or mark them yourselves using the spoiler tags..

End of...

Rob
11-19-2008, 06:04 PM
End of? So what if we decide we won't stick to the nazi rules?

And you aren't coming up like a baby at all really are you? I shouldn't discuss something live just incase it might spoil something for someone who is stupid enough to come on an MMA forum instead of keeping away from it for 2 hours? Every other MMA forum doesn't go by the spoiler rule so what makes this one so special?

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Everyone I post at does..

You want to go by the standard TPWW rule for spoilers here?? Then mark every spoiler until the day following a PPV.. Not only would that be a bigger pain in the ass than what I am asking, but it would also make the discussion threads harder to read and cluttered..

I really don't think you are understanding what I originally said.. Just post all spoilers in the marked discussion thread until an event has been shown in the UK and the US.. How is that hard for you?? How is allowing posters to openly post spoilers without having to use the spoiler tags a "Nazi rule"?? It's actually asking less than the rest of the forum does.. It is also following your line of thinking in that, don't go into places where things can be spoiled for you, I'm just saying we should mark said places..

Also, call my a baby all you want to, but you are the one throwing a f'n temper tantrum over a simple request..

I still don't get what your gripe is here..

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 06:20 PM
End of? So what if we decide we won't stick to the nazi rules?

Also, if you purposefully spoil an event by posting spoilers in non spoiler threads, there will be punishment..

Not only would that be petty of you, but quite the asshole thing to do.. Specially, when all I want to do is come on and discuss an event while it is on tv.. The same thing you want to do that could potentially "spoil" the same event for me..

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 06:23 PM
We want the right to discuss events while they are happening just as much as y'all do.. We should not be refused that right just because you want to be an asshole.. I'm looking for a way where everyone can have fun and discuss MMA events without finding out the outcome before it airs..

Rob
11-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Also, if you purposefully spoil an event by posting spoilers in non spoiler threads, there will be punishment.

Really? Start buttering up the arab now then. My last day here will be the very next UK show that airs on Spike. I think the next two maybe on PPV. I'll probably just spoil TUF out of spite before then.

I'll be starting my own MMA board very soon. Anyone who choses not to be a crybaby bitch is more than welcome. I'm sure CyNick will be one of the first to sign up since he got sick of the same shit I have on this entire forum and he ain't British.

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 07:23 PM
wow

When did you turn into an asshole??

I have never been to an MMA forum that didn't mark specific threads for spoilers and whatnot..

Sorry I asked that you not ruin 3 shows a year for the majority of us..

Fabien Barthez
11-19-2008, 08:09 PM
I have to know....

What is the shit you deal with Rob?

Kris P Lettus
11-19-2008, 11:27 PM
I've tried to PM Rob Harvey about this to figure out a neutral ground but I don't think he wants any part of it.. I've also asked him to maybe give his suggestions as to how this forum should be run but again, he merely says that he, and you Fabien (don't really know why he brought you into it), will spoil fights all you want and there's nothing I can do about it..

I have no idea what is going on here..

Loose Cannon
11-19-2008, 11:33 PM
lol

Stickman
11-20-2008, 01:41 AM
as long as it's not as shitty as sherdog I'll be happy.

Fabien Barthez
11-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Well, you did piss me off a few weeks ago Krisp, so I posted the UFC results intentionally so you would see them, since I saw you were online. Just for kicks really.

Hence, my inclusion in that, I guess.

El Fangel
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
I see this thread about UFC has turned into a UWB Thread.

RP
11-20-2008, 09:26 AM
You guys cant handle a MMA forum

RP
11-20-2008, 09:28 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb229/stbsaint/Shay_Laren_Jeans-258.gifStop the violence

Icess
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Does anyone have the entire TUF season of Rampage v. Forrest? Can't find a solid torrent or rapidshare thingy to download.

Kris P Lettus
09-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Try sites like MMAshare or MMAturf..