PDA

View Full Version : Strange thoughts while watching TNA.

Rollermacka
12-05-2008, 01:41 AM
I was watching the 6 man tag match between Creed, Young and Leathal Vs Sanjay, Rave and Shiek and I had two intesting thoughts. The first one was maybe Jimmy Rave will get the fired case at Final Resolution and he'd finally be gone from TNA. The second was they should team up Sonjay and Shiek Abdul Bashir as a middle eastern team. I dont think Hassan would want to come back to wrestling but most people dont know Armando Alejandro Estrada is actually Middle Eastern and had a anti american gimmick in OVW as a bodyguard to Hassan. Maybe team Shiek, drop the Guru part of his name and just go by Sonjay Dutt and have Estrada as a bodyguard and make a Middle Eastern stable in TNA. It's just a couple of thoughts.

Xero
12-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Wait, TNA is doing that dumbass case thing again?

Shit...

FourFifty
12-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Wait, TNA is still on?

Shit...

Xero
12-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Wait, what's a TNA?

Shit...

KYR
12-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Wait, Rollermacka had two interesting thoughts?

Shit...

Xero
12-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Wait, we'd better stop derailing this thread before Noid gets here.

Shit?

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2008, 03:17 AM
What, Xero is always the least funny in a running gag that he starts?

Shit...

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Anyway, Rollermacka, knowing TNA, the guy who gets the fired briefcase will actually stick around, and the guy who gets the X-Division Title shot will leave.

I'd personally like to see BG James get himself fired (he's moving into an agent role within the company, I believe), Alex Shelley get the Tag Title shot (which he doesn't necessarily have to cash in with Chris Sabin), Curry Man get the World Title shot (Christopher Daniels return?) and Homicide the X-Division Title shot (just for fun).

Right now, I'm not too keen on another anti-American stable. I wouldn't mind the occasional teaming of Bashir and Dutt, but I just don't think it's the best idea to pair them together full-time. Especially with the tag title scene being quite crowded. I don't mind the idea of Osama Rodriquez being signed as a back-up for Bashir, though. But that won't be for like 90 days. TNA might have already had their fill of Bashir before then.

Nowhere Man
12-05-2008, 05:22 AM
...shit...

#BROKEN Hasney
12-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Wait, np;dr.

Shit....

Xero
12-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Wait, I was actually right?

Shit...

Hanso Amore
12-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Well, Dutt is Indian, and the fans know that, and that is not the Middle East.

Although to TNA's hick fans, they are all the same.

Rollermacka
12-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Well, Dutt is Indian, and the fans know that, and that is not the Middle East.

Although to TNA's hick fans, they are all the same.

Really, you dont consider India part of the middle east? He can be Indian and still have the anti american thing going. Hell, Elix Skipper had the anti American thing going so anybody can do it.

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Indian, Middle east, they all wear towels on their head.

Kane Knight
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
What, Xero is always the least funny in a running gag that he starts?

Shit...

Because Noid doesn't usually participate to lower the bar?

Shit....

Wait, np;dr.

Shit....

It's sweeping TPWW!

Really, you dont consider India part of the middle east? He can be Indian and still have the anti american thing going. Hell, Elix Skipper had the anti American thing going so anybody can do it.

Besides, if the fans don't buy it, he can say "What do you know? All us people look alike to you!"

Mercury Bullet
12-05-2008, 02:00 PM
India is Southern Asia

BigDaddyCool
12-05-2008, 02:01 PM
India is the subcontinent.

Funky Fly
12-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Shit...

I think I am doing it wrong

RGWhat316
12-05-2008, 03:22 PM
How could they not have the real Sarah Palin?
Shit...

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2008, 10:57 PM
India is not in the Middle East?

Shit...

Fox
12-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Did Petey Williams ever get his title shot from last year's Feast or Fired shit?

...shit.

Vastardikai
12-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Did Monty Brown ever get one of his 5,000,000 title shots when he was in TNA?

...Shit...

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Seriously, though, part of me is actually somewhat looking forward to the results of this match. Not the match itself, because it will be a clusterfuck, but the results could be interesting. They should try and keep it so much simpler, though. Take out the fired briefcase (one thing I really hate about TNA is that they punish guys for winning -- why does a guy that beat two other guys to make the finals of the Turkey Bowl have to wear a turkey costume?). No way should a winner ever be fired for their victory. That's just stupid.

No more random swapping of the briefcases, either. A guy wins his briefcase -- that's it. He gets the title shot he received. Don't make guys defend it...it's their's. Make a Legends Title shot available up there, and just get the full set represented. Seeing as TNA has six sides to their ring, I question why they don't have more matches where the six corners become relevant. If they wanted to fill out the match (and I'm not sure if this is a good idea), have an extra briefcase contain some money, and another extra one contain a "non-title match of choice," in which the winner can book himself in to face anyone he wants within the company.

This year, I'm thinking Curry Man should get the World Title shot, and reveal himself to be Christopher Daniels, seeing as he's been mentioned so much in the MEM/Frontline story. The Legends Title would be fantastic for Petey Williams to steal with the briefcase -- he needs some revenge against the MEM for beating him down. Williams can defend the belt against Steiner and get a bit of a rub there.

Alex Shelley bringing down the Tag Title briefcase could lead to tensions between him and Chris Sabin, because I can see Shelley turning heel soon, and maybe even joining MEM as an "understudy." A Shelley vs. Sabin feud, while breaking up a great team, is breaking up a great team TNA isn't even using. A series of matches between the two could be fantastic for the X-Division.

I'm thinking Homicide for the X-Division Title, just because he and Hermandez have been highlighted in the Rough Cuts segments (which are really good, actually), and a respectful match between him and Eric Young could be very cool. And seeing as it will be there, even though I don't think it should be, BG James gets the fired briefcase, and moves into that road agent role.

So, yeah:

World Title: Curry Man
Legends Title: Petey Williams
X-Division Title: Homicide
Tag Title: Alex Shelley
Fired: BG James

But yeah, it doesn't normally work out as cleanly as that.