PDA

View Full Version : How long will WWE run with this "CENA IS SPOILING FOR A FIGHT" bullshit?

James Steele
12-10-2008, 01:30 AM
I want to claw my fucking eardrums out.

DrA
12-10-2008, 01:36 AM
I can't get enough of it.

Juan
12-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I want to claw my fucking eardrums out.

lol I agree. Now, every time Cena is in a match, Cole and Lawler will have to point out that Cena is "SPOILIN FOR A FIGHT"

I blame AC/DC

James Steele
12-10-2008, 01:39 AM
I still want to know who Cena's surgeon is. Cena came back from 2 career threatening injuries in a calendar year in just a matter of months.

Juan
12-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Yeah no kidding.

Kane Knight
12-10-2008, 08:40 AM
But remember....Cena didn't do no drugs.

KingofOldSchool
12-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Looks like JamesSteele is spoilin' for a fight.

Xero
12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
I'd rather watch Mike Knox fight 'round the world.

KingofOldSchool
12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I'd rather watch Mike Knox fight 'round the world.

Well DUH.

I mean who wouldn't?

BigDaddyCool
12-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Just want to braid Mike Knox's beard...i'm mean watch him fight around the world. :shifty:

#BROKEN Hasney
12-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Just want to braid Mike Knox's bread...i'm mean watch him fight around the world. :shifty:

I hope you mean beard, I don't want to see any mans bread braided!

Kane Knight
12-10-2008, 10:11 AM
I wonder who gets more hate. Cena or Hitler.

I mean, to be fair, it's comparable. Hitler killed 12 million; Cena is spoiling for a fight.

BigDaddyCool
12-10-2008, 10:15 AM
I hope you mean beard, I don't want to see any mans bread braided!

I mean Mrs. Baird's braided bread.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-10-2008, 10:22 AM

I mean, to be fair, it's comparable. Hitler killed 12 million; Cena is spoiling for a fight.

Cole: KING! Cena's spoiling for a fight with the ethnic cleansing stipulation! If he beats Jericho, Canada will be ethnically cleansed!!! This crowd is going nuts for Cena!!!!

El Fangel
12-10-2008, 10:32 AM

So now you saying Hitler is worse then Cena and that Cena is a godly saint. So your saying anyone is worse then Cena.

Look what we have people, A John Cena fan, lets all point and laugh.

Kane Knight
12-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm down with killing Canadians. Can I slip Funky, Sascha, and IC over the border first?

Xero
12-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Cena isn't the problem, the booking is.

Kane Knight
12-10-2008, 10:34 AM
So now you saying Hitler is worse then Cena and that Cena is a godly saint. So your saying anyone is worse then Cena.

Look what we have people, A John Cena fan, lets all point and laugh.
Are you parodying Noid or Narc? I can't tell the difference anymore.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-10-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm down with killing Canadians. Can I slip Funky, Sascha, and IC over the border first?

So what you're saying is that you want FAngel to be cleansed? :shifty:

James Steele
12-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Cena isn't the problem, the booking is.

It doesn't help that Cena never heard the word "subtle" as a child.

Xero
12-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I guess Steve Austin didn't, either.

James Steele
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Please do not compare Steve Austin to Cena, all of Cena's promos are like Austin's WHAT? shit from 2001.

James Steele
12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
At least I can watch this all day...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/TwistedSteeleEntertainment/bitchslap.gif

El Fangel
12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Are you parodying Noid or Narc? I can't tell the difference anymore.

So now your saying I am Noids or Narcs sock? Your saying that your too stupid to tell the difference between two very different and unique individuals, one of whom I may be?

El Fangel
12-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Please do not compare Steve Austin to Cena, all of Cena's promos are like Austin's WHAT? shit from 2001.

WHAT?!

Kane Knight
12-10-2008, 12:11 PM
So what you're saying is that you want FAngel to be cleansed? :shifty:

Well I do NOW.

At least I can watch this all day...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/TwistedSteeleEntertainment/bitchslap.gif

Holy Microcosm, Batman!

So now your saying I am Noids or Narcs sock? Your saying that your too stupid to tell the difference between two very different and unique individuals, one of whom I may be?

LOL.

El Fangel
12-10-2008, 01:25 PM
LOL.

See now your laughing out loud trying to take away from the issue at hand, whereas you look like a complete idiot by not knowing if I am Narc or Noid OR both.

James Steele
12-10-2008, 01:32 PM
EPIC STORYLINE

I still see Noid joining forces with Kane Knight and shocking the TPWW Universe.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2008, 01:55 AM
It'd get people talking. Also, KK, if you can't figure out that FA is just messing with you for kicks and giggles, it's time to do a Victoria and consider retiring.

As for John Cena -- I still can't stand the character. I was at least braced for the probability that Cena would return, win the 2009 Royal Rumble, and take the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time at WrestleMania XXV, but they decided to blow their load and put the belt on him in his first match back. It seems far less special than the Road to WrestleMania build.

The WWE are shooting themselves in the foot with Cena so much. If you ignore the horrible character and the fact that their "top face" is hated by half the fanbase, then they still mismanage Cena. He returns and wins the 2008 Royal Rumble (in a moment that I still can't consider surprising), fine. Whatever. They should have let him rest up, and gone with someone who actually needed the rub. But if you have him win it, he should have at least taken the WWE Title at WrestleMania. The guy was undefeated, Orton had been WWE Champion for months, and a storyline was just waiting with whoever Cena didn't pin.

You'd think the WWE would have worked out that overproducing your faces is not the way to go, by now. It's so hard to buy a guy as an individual and stand-alone personality when he has WWE sponsored vignettes running every show. It's like Cena is a politician more than anything.

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 01:58 AM
I wonder if they think if Cena overcomes the odds and looks like a hero and a fighter who is spoiling bad for his next challenge people will look up to him.

Makes sense.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2008, 03:06 AM
The things about Cena are as follows:

* He doesn't lose enough to *ever* overcome the odds. Even if it it were the entire roster (including HBK, Triple H, The Undertaker and Batista) versus Cena by himself, you'd still have very high chances of Cena taking the duke. This odds shit is bullshit.

* Also, I don't see what is so likable about a guy who is spoiling for a fight because he unable to function in society anyway else. Let Cena use his fists when he needs to, by all means, but come on. I just want to boo Angry Cena even more than Boring Cena.

And he's still ripping of cliched catchphrases like a wannabe action hero.

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 03:12 AM
And he's still ripping of cliched catchphrases like a wannabe action hero.

I see what you did there.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2008, 03:15 AM
Someone in the WWE needs to adapt a "I see what you did there" catchphrase. I'm just saying.

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 03:20 AM
It will be Cena, because no one can see what he did there.

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 03:20 AM
I should be shanked for that joke, yes.

Tazz Dan
12-11-2008, 03:34 AM
It will be Cena, because no one can see what he did there.

:nono:

Man, I'd expect that from KYR, but you, :nono:

Tb1
12-11-2008, 03:49 AM
I'm just waiting this out until he tears something.

Kane Knight
12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
It'd get people talking. Also, KK, if you can't figure out that FA is just messing with you for kicks and giggles, it's time to do a Victoria and consider retiring.

So...Do you ever get the feeling you're missing something, or do you just soldier on?

James Steele
12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
KK, do you ever miss out on the enjoyable things in life? When is the last time you went for a walk in the park? (I know you've been mugged in your violent neighborhood, but you can't let the past limit your future)

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 10:51 AM
So...Do you ever get the feeling you're missing something, or do you just soldier on?

Your asking this because you have that feeling yourself and you dont want to feel stupid, yourself so you want to know if anyone else is feeling the same way, because if they do you wont feel so inadequate and stupid is that what your saying?

Kane Knight
12-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Your asking this because you have that feeling yourself and you dont want to feel stupid, yourself so you want to know if anyone else is feeling the same way, because if they do you wont feel so inadequate and stupid is that what your saying?

What? What are you saying? Are you calling American soldiers stupid? Cowards? How dare you disrespect our troops, who so bravely defend your freedoms, even though you live up in that God-forsaken wasteland of Canadia?

El Fangel
12-11-2008, 11:22 AM
What? What are you saying? Are you calling American soldiers stupid? Cowards? How dare you disrespect our troops, who so bravely defend your freedoms, even though you live up in that God-forsaken wasteland of Canadia?

Yes I am calling Americans stupid, are you dumb, can you not see that was implied? Idiot. Are you saying I disrespect all military personal? The navy, airforce, marines, navy seals? Are you saying I dont support my own country? That im unpatriotic? That I dont prefer Hockey over Football? That my favorite Hockey player is a russian? Are you saying I dont care about my country? are you saying that Harper isnt an idiot? Good your stupid.

Kane Knight
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
God, you're thick. When I said you disrespect the troops, I obviously meant the exact opposite. Why must you hold my words against me, when I claim that I mean something completely different? And you call yourself a journalist!