PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with Vladimir Kozlov?

Anybody Thrilla
01-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Do they plan on giving him the title eventually? How is his streak going to end? Who would it benefit the most to end his streak?

His development has been frustrating to watch. It seems like they are really lost as to what to do with him. For instance, he was originally scheduled in a one on one match with Triple H on SmackDOWN! From a kayfabe stand point, he should have been very happy with that, seeing as to how he has been demanding better competition. Then, the match gets switched (whilst already in progress, mind you) to a handicap match where he gets the Big Show as his partner....and he smiled about it? I feel as if his character should have been outraged that his chance at better competition was tarnished with the addition of the Big Show.

I'm losing my train of thought here, so I'll open it up to you guys. What is going to happen with Kozlov?

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-24-2009, 01:09 PM
He's kinda shit isn't he? I dunno I haven't seen much of him.

Fignuts
01-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah, pretty sure they added big show, cause house show matches between HHH and kozlov were practicaly unwatchable.

thedamndest
01-24-2009, 01:48 PM
1) I hope not.

2) I would imagine his streak will end by pinfall or submission. Outside chance of DQ or count out.

3) Probably Jeff, though I would have thought the time to do that would have been before he won the title. Maybe Christian, depending on how they bring him in...I think the real dark horse here would be MVP. After the streak it would be huge for him.

GD
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Then, the match gets switched (whilst already in progress, mind you) to a handicap match where he gets the Big Show as his partner....and he smiled about it? I feel as if his character should have been outraged that his chance at better competition was tarnished with the addition of the Big Show.

The smile was unnecessary and besides I was expecting him to headbutt Big Show after the match which he didn't. :-\

Theo Dious
01-24-2009, 03:29 PM
He does not entertain me. And yeah, he really shouldn't have been happy to have his ability undermined by Vickie.

Krimzon7
01-24-2009, 05:33 PM
3) Probably Jeff, though I would have thought the time to do that would have been before he won the title. Maybe Christian, depending on how they bring him in...I think the real dark horse here would be MVP. After the streak it would be huge for him.[/QUOTE]

That would be interesting to see. MVP getting a credible CLEAN win would make me infinitely happy. Is MVP even in the rumble? He should be.

Shadow
01-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Wished well in future endevors?

The Optimist
01-25-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, they don't know what to do with him or he doesn't know what he's doing with himself or both. But, that's typical by now right?

I hated him at first, he's boring compared to the rest of Smackdown, he's slow and has pretty silly headbutts and I usually can't stand when people are pushed to the Moon like this, though the other times I was bothered it was Kurt and Brock respectively in order as far as I can remember. By this point I've gotten used to his style and what I should expect of him. I can't tell if I've lowered my standards or what.

Vastardikai
01-25-2009, 02:44 AM
*reads the title of the thread*

Well, the deal is, he LOVES Double Double E.

Xerzes
01-25-2009, 04:34 AM
He's worthless.

Heyman
01-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Vladimir Kozlov and Mike Knox should form a penis-on-penis alliance and become a tag team (Knox moves over to Smackdown).

Kozlov and Knox can become Vickie Guerrero's personal bodyguards. They could also be a formiddable tag team.

mynameiscarterr
01-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Vladimir Kozlov and Mike Knox should form a penis-on-penis alliance and become a tag team (Knox moves over to Smackdown).

Kozlov and Knox can become Vickie Guerrero's personal bodyguards. They could also be a formiddable tag team.

Hahaha. Don't make things worse than they already are. Hahaha.

Heyman
01-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Hahaha. Don't make things worse than they already are. Hahaha.

Honestly - I don't think my scenario is that bad. Knox and Kozlov could be one of those 'tough/brawler' tag teams....similar to how the APA were back in the day.

An up-coming tag team could gain some decent credibility if they were to beat a team like this.

The Tag team divison could use another team.

Both Knox and Kozlov will eventually 'hit a wall' as singles competitors (just as Umaga, Snitsky, etc. did before them).

Speaking of Umaga, I hope that he forms a new stable with Manu and Snuka. Have Manu and Snuka get traded to Smackdown for R-Truth. R-Truth then forms a negro stable with Cryme tyme on RAW.