PDA

View Full Version : RVD vs CM Punk at Mania

Xero
01-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Make it happen aka "Discuss".

:y:

Outsider
01-26-2009, 07:48 AM
It won't happen, but don't worry, I'm sure Mark Henry vs Great Khali or (insert generic fat talentless hoss) vs (insert a slightly less talented fat talentless hoss) here will be fantastic :)

Innovator
01-26-2009, 09:52 AM
It'd be great to see if RVD came back. Would be a nice springboard to turn Punk finally.

But it won't happen.

BigDaddyCool
01-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Speaking of Springboard, Carlito had a nice double springboard last night, now only if he pulled moves like that out more often instead of being a lazy bastard all the time.

Innovator
01-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Very nice double springboard, he used to bust them out in that summer when they had that Shelton vs. Carlito vs. Nitro IC feud

BigDaddyCool
01-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah, sometimes I forget Carlito is even on the roster.

Innovator
01-26-2009, 10:10 AM
So does Carlito

Kane Knight
01-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah, sometimes I forget Carlito is even on the roster.

Well, you know, that's going to happen when even management can't pretend to care about their roster.

Tornado
01-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Not going to happen. Everyone knows that they won't put the IC Title on the Wrestlemania card.

Krimzon7
01-26-2009, 11:32 AM
5 star frog splash is pure gold. But fuck wasting any program with him on JUST Punk. I would rather them add a third ingredient, like Regal, or Kofi. I think Morrison and RVD would be a great program.

Cooler Tom Schuler
01-26-2009, 11:41 AM
RVD's appearance last night was a one-night deal.

ron the dial
01-26-2009, 11:44 AM
But fuck wasting any program with him on JUST Punk.
please elaborate on the point that having rvd versus JUST punk would be a waste.

El Fangel
01-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Meh. Punk is overrated.

Kane Knight
01-26-2009, 11:48 AM
RVD's appearance last night was a one-night deal.

That's not very optimistic.

Cooler Tom Schuler
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Ok.

Fox
01-26-2009, 11:59 AM
5 star frog splash is pure gold. But fuck wasting any program with him on JUST Punk. I would rather them add a third ingredient, like Regal, or Kofi. I think Morrison and RVD would be a great program.

You don't get it.

Punk is straight edge, RVD is a hardcore pot-head and proud of it. The story writes itself and includes a Punk heel turn, which is honestly where his talents are best used.

The Mackem
01-26-2009, 12:02 PM
SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA

Krimzon7
01-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Meh. Punk is overrated.

Thank you FA for the elaboration.

ron the dial
01-26-2009, 01:01 PM
i would hate to see how you would sum something up.

punk bad

Krimzon7
01-26-2009, 01:10 PM
You don't get it.

Punk is straight edge, RVD is a hardcore pot-head and proud of it. The story writes itself and includes a Punk heel turn, which is honestly where his talents are best used.

I agree Fox, I don't get it. While that is an interesting twist, we could already see that story line with Punk and Jeff. After that simple fact, we would then get your standard fare. Adding another solid performer helps all involved. If you insert RVD into the IC picture, with Regal and Punk, I would be much more pleased. Regal was all about elevating the IC title, right? Well let him and RVD have a #1 contenders match, and have Punk run in and Chair shot Regal, and GTS RVD. Then he can get on the mic and tell us how he is the only person who could elevate the title because he is the purest entertainer, staight edge, and all that jazz. He could point out Regal's Wellness issue and RVD's 420 style.That could play out over the spring and culminate at Night of Champions or GAB.

Heyman
01-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Make it happen aka "Discuss".

:y:

You know what's funny? In the Wrestlemania card that I created, I suggested that this match take place. I suggested:

-CM Punk vs. RVD
-Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian....ladder match for the WWE title.

This is just another example of why I am easily the best poster on this forum (:p)....but I digress.

Here is what I see happening at Mania right now:

1) Randy Orton vs. John Cena. I don't think the WWE will pull off a 'heel/face' switch a la Austin/Bret WM-13, but it would be damn interesting if they did. Cena is going to get boo'd out of the building against Orton...while Orton will get popped huge.

2) Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian....ladder match for the WWE title.

3) Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H (JBL's punishes HBK for the SCM at the Rumble. HBK must now go after his best friend).

4) Undertaker vs. Big Show

5) Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke

6) RVD vs. CM Punk? (although this was most likely just a 'one time deal' for RVD)

Others.....

Legend Killer
01-26-2009, 02:23 PM
You don't get it.

I would root for Punk of course, because he is straight-edge. Potheads are stupid. This could be the best storyline...EVER. Well next to Kauffman/ Lawler.

Lock Jaw
01-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Meh. RVD is overrated.

Legend Killer
01-26-2009, 02:26 PM
You know what's funny? In the Wrestlemania card that I created, I suggested that this match take place. I suggested:

-CM Punk vs. RVD
-Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian....ladder match for the WWE title.

This is just another example of why I am easily the best poster on this forum (:p)....but I digress.

Here is what I see happening at Mania right now:

1) Randy Orton vs. John Cena. I don't think the WWE will pull off a 'heel/face' switch a la Austin/Bret WM-13, but it would be damn interesting if they did. Cena is going to get boo'd out of the building against Orton...while Orton will get popped huge.

2) Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian....ladder match for the WWE title.

3) Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H (JBL's punishes HBK for the SCM at the Rumble. HBK must now go after his best friend).

4) Undertaker vs. Big Show

5) Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke

6) RVD vs. CM Punk? (although this was most likely just a 'one time deal' for RVD)

Others.....

and Beth Phoenix V.S. Trish Stratus.

If this was the card...It could become the greatest Smark Card of All Time!!!

Jeritron
01-26-2009, 02:56 PM
-CM Punk vs. RVD

People have been fantasy booking those 2 matches in every 'book wrestlemania thread' for the past 3 years