PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSSION - What do you think about Theodore Long managing RVD and Booker T?

Heyman
03-25-2004, 11:34 PM
DISCUSSION - What do you think about Theodore Long managing RVD and Booker T?

I'll keep this short. I'm tired.

-Smackdown needs main-event heels
-RVD and Booker T deserve main-event time
-Both RVD and Booker T can be classified as "minorities" who have been held down (Booker T because he's black, RVD because of his ECW heritage).

Here is what I think might be cool:

Booker T continues with his heeldom, and aligns with Teddy Long. Meanwhile, RVD and Eddie Guerrero start a "face vs. face" feud. They have one (or two) great matches, with Guerrero 'barely' coming out on top. Either way - Guerrero's overness allows RVD to get over again. In their next match (at a PPV?), RVD defeats Guerrero with the help of Theodore Long and Booker T (for the few weeks leading up to this, Booker T and RVD haven't been together.....they've teased a 'parting ways' of sorts).

Long, RVD, and Booker T become the main heels of Smackdown. Maybe even have them be heel tag champs as well. RVD gets the WWE title, while Booker T gets the U.S. title. This obviously means that Cena and Booker T will go at it, while RVD and Guerrero will feud against one another.

Think it could work?

Joe Kerr
03-25-2004, 11:36 PM
I think there going to keep RVD face

however i do see theodore being lined up with booker t

StrongMad
03-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Yeah, since it looks like Book is goin heel.

StrongMad
03-26-2004, 12:17 AM
btw I haven't read spoilers I'm actually watching SD.

ColdwaVer
03-26-2004, 01:29 AM
Hooking up the Book with Teddy Long would be a BAD idea IMO. Booker is in the twilight of his career, and doesn't need the assistance of a mouthpiece. Long could easily mold any young superstar into main event material given a chance. Personally I say hook him up with Jindrak or Haas, and watch them flourish.

Heyman
03-26-2004, 01:35 AM
Hooking up the Book with Teddy Long would be a BAD idea IMO. Booker is in the twilight of his career, and doesn't need the assistance of a mouthpiece. Long could easily mold any young superstar into main event material given a chance. Personally I say hook him up with Jindrak or Haas, and watch them flourish.

It's not so much Booker T, but I think RVD would really benefit in having a mouthpiece. Smackdown needs main-event heels right now, and so that's why I suggested BOTH RVD and Booker T becoming heels (seeing as how they are a tag team right now).

I don't like the idea of Booker T being with Hass or Jindrak, but that's just IMO.

Boondock Saint
03-26-2004, 01:58 AM
I don't think they are a tagteam any longer...

Loose Cannon
03-26-2004, 09:04 AM
If anyone was to manage RVD, it should be Heyman just because they have a great story together. I've said it before, but if Heyman comes back and gathers up a bunch of ECW guys for a rougue stable, then RVD should be the leader of that stable. I think he can work as a heel if Heyman were always by his side.