PDA

View Full Version : Just realised there are only 3 tag teams on smackdown

Joe Kerr
03-26-2004, 03:22 AM
They better remedy this weve got Scotty and Rikishi, The Bashams , and now the dudleys. The tag division is a mess.

Mister Sinister
03-26-2004, 03:33 AM
For some Reason, I see a Tag Team between Jendrak and Haas in the near coming future and maybe Kidman/London will finally be promoted to Smackdown as well, Also You did forget a Tag Team in Akio/Sakoda

Joe Kerr
03-26-2004, 03:40 AM
For some Reason, I see a Tag Team between Jendrak and Haas in the near coming future and maybe Kidman/London will finally be promoted to Smackdown as well, Also You did forget a Tag Team in Akio/Sakoda
Indeed i did forget them of course since we rarely get to see them on smackdown its no wonder they slipped my mind

Rock Bottom
03-26-2004, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I still don't get their reasoning behind destroying practically every tag team.

Corkscrewed
03-26-2004, 05:15 AM
RAW's much worse. Anyway, I have a few ideas in a thread I'm going to write right now detailing my projected (and hopeful) longterm booking for SmackDOWN!

targo_the_sho_stopa
03-26-2004, 08:42 AM
Jindrak and O'Haire, rekindle the old WCW flame, they were WCW tag champs as well so they've got experience

Shaggy
03-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Jindrak and O'Haire, rekindle the old WCW flame, they were WCW tag champs as well so they've got experience

Thats the team I see coming back together and winning the title. There were great WCW champs so they should be great WWE champs.

BasicThuganomics
03-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Well if they aren't going to give Sean o'Haire the singles push i was looking forward to last year, then reforming a team with Jindrak is a good idea.

The CyNick
03-26-2004, 12:01 PM
They also have Nunzio and Stamboli as a part time team.

Mr. Nerfect
03-26-2004, 06:41 PM
I was thinking that Rene Dupree and Charlie Haas COULD make a tag team if the WWE really wanted. Haas and Bradsahw would work, too. But I see Jindrak & O'Haire, Akio & Sakoda, London & Kidman, Funaki & Ultimo Dragon and FBI (Stamboli & Nunzio) as future/current teams.

PureHatred
03-26-2004, 06:46 PM
They're obviously giving Bradshaw and Dupree singles pushes (didn't you see SD?) so neither is joining Charlie Haas. But as has already been mentioned: Akio/Sakoda, Kidman/London, & Jindrak/O'Haire could all be pushed as legit tag teams. Also, the raw tag scene is indeed in a lot worse shape.

Boondock Saint
03-26-2004, 06:58 PM
RAW is in worse shape. So doesn't that mean they will HAVE to push a team such as Venis/Storm as contenders? Or Hurricane/Rosey? Since Flair/Batista are heels, I don't see them feuding with La Resistance. But I dunno.

The Show Off
03-26-2004, 11:11 PM
For a Raw tag team I think they should have Matt Hardy and Shane Helms tag up. Basically what I would want to happen is Hurricane turns on Rosey and hits him with the twist of fate and then he raises up the V1 sign, Hardy & Helms would be a kick ass tag team. Very much like the Hardy Boys were except Shane Helms can actually work a match

Corkscrewed
03-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Imagine the stuff the captioneers would have to work with if O'Haire actually showed up on SmackDOWN!

thuganomicalcrippler
03-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly have been teaming up on house shows, and they did once on Velocity, I believe. Whats betting WWE will mess this up and give those two the titles?

KillerWolf
03-27-2004, 11:05 AM
Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly have been teaming up on house shows, and they did once on Velocity, I believe. Whats betting WWE will mess this up and give those two the titles?
that sounds better than rikishi and scotty to me.