PDA

View Full Version : Endwar (Dust Off)

Kalyx triaD
02-01-2009, 08:30 AM
So my bro got the game and I had to learn it without a manual. I think I got the jist of things. I like it, the whole vibe is agreeable. There's still some things I'm rough around but I like the game enough to stick it out.

So who has it and when can we go to war?

Drakul
02-01-2009, 09:40 AM
I tried the demo when it was put up a few months ago. The combination of a bad mic and my Scottish accent made it pretty diffiicult to play. I like the idea behind it and I probably would have gotten it had it worked well enough for me.

G
02-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Still haven't touched the demo that came with my Vegas 2 copy. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Not like we'd be able to connect anyways. :(

Kalyx triaD
02-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I tried the demo when it was put up a few months ago. The combination of a bad mic and my Scottish accent made it pretty diffiicult to play. I like the idea behind it and I probably would have gotten it had it worked well enough for me.

You can still use the commands with the R Trigger menu. Actually really easy to manage a small army once you get the hang of things and recognize all the icons.

Still haven't touched the demo that came with my Vegas 2 copy. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Not like we'd be able to connect anyways. :(

Yeah, get that checked out.