PDA

View Full Version : Wait the roster spilt isn't off is it?

Savio
03-16-2009, 10:59 PM
I just noticed both champs and all contenders on one show.....whats up do champs and contenders go back and forth between shows?

Xero
03-16-2009, 11:07 PM
WrestleMania build.

The Mackem
03-17-2009, 11:50 AM
There are signs that the roster split is coming to an end. Biggest indicator for me was when the refs were made no longer brand exclusive :shifty:

Savio
03-17-2009, 12:28 PM
if it does end It'll renew my interest

Impeccable
03-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Isn't there a draft on the way again though?

The Mackem
03-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Well they've let a lot of wrestlers go due to financial factors but the brands still have clear identities. ECW is actually gaining a stronger one.

If you were looking at it from a perspective of someone hoping that the brand split would end, I guess you could point to the fact that wrestlers are showing up all over the place (although could be pointed out as the run up to WM), the draft is due where the picks will show if the brands are still strong individually (ECW especially) but the fact that the draft is happening makes you think that they will y'know actually keep the brands. There are a few matches at Wrestlemania that could lead to unifications, the tag team titles being the obvious, this Miss Wrestlemania could lead to a unification to the womens titles but nothing major really.

These are slight occurences that could be taken as a hint of the end of the brand split but to be honest, I don't think it will happen as the current format is working well for them from a business standpoint. I also think that we will hear in advance about it happening if it ever was to.

Savio
03-17-2009, 03:08 PM
while we are on the subject of the draft I think Rey, Kane, Chavo, R-truth, and Mark Henry should be drafted to ECW.....Unless Henry is already on ECW.

Funky Fly
03-17-2009, 03:56 PM
There are too many guys to end the brand split. Half the roster would never get used if the ran the same set of storylines on all three shows.

Plus, both WWE and World Heavyweight champions are on both RAW and Smackdown because their challengers are on opposite brands.