PDA

View Full Version : TBK and Eziekiel Jackson BFFs or split?

Rollermacka
03-23-2009, 10:51 PM
So I was watching the Brian Kendrick with Big Zeke Vs Jeff and I was wondering do you think that they should keep TBK and Big Zeke together or split them up? I think that TBK has the personality to keep them both relevant together but in the WWE right now smaller single compeditors dont really stay relevant for very long. Eziekel is a good kinda big looming cornerman but I dont think the could "Pull a Deisel" and go from bodyguard to world champ. They broke up Chavo and Bam Neely, taken Bam wasnt as impressive physically or as menacing looking as Eziekiel. Shortly after he was shortly shown the door Chavo just kinda began floting again. Would you like to see Eziekiel and The Brian Kendrick go there seperate ways or keep them together?

Xero
03-23-2009, 11:07 PM
I really don't care about Fairycakes or Butter Lips.

thedamndest
03-23-2009, 11:12 PM
They haven't developed them enough to split them. Arguably that is the best way to develop Jackson because as he is right now he is doing nothing, but I don't know. Then you basically scrap everything he's done up until now, which in WWE terms could mean taking him off TV and repackaging, which means risking releasing.

Afterlife
03-24-2009, 12:19 AM
Fairycakes is the shit. Butterlips is nothing so far.

The Gold Standard
03-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Well it really doesn't matter to me because I am not a huge fan of either. I don't like TBK character and EJ is just there imo

screech
03-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Neither of them have done much, so splitting them would mean nothing. Keeping them together a while and actually having them do something would be nice. After they develop, splitting them would be okay, but not many would care or even notice if they split now.

The Gold Standard
03-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I think splitting them up would mean EJ would be fired.

Dorkchop
03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
I'd like WWE to actually do something with them. Why are they together? Did one of them help the other?.. perhaps save their life? Is Ezekiel a bodyguard or life coach? Is he around to keep The Brian Kendrick in order? Will The Brian Kendrick do a lot of stupid things without Ezekiel around to stop him? Maybe Ezekiel is a bad ass thug who hates everyone, but for some reason only trusts The Brian Kendrick after The Brian Kendrick helped him out (without knowing each other at the time).

I really want WWE to develop them. It's really not that hard to come up with something.

Wolfpack423
03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
I voted to keep them a team, because than Zeke will be pushed as a singles star and he is brutal to watch in the ring from what I have seen thus far. He is a horrible Ahmed Johnson. Ahmed at least had some ability.

Mr. C
03-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Ezekiel Jackson could go from bodyguard to Intercontinental Champion.