PDA

View Full Version : It all makes sense now

Krimzon7
04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
From WWE.COM

On The Grandest Stage of Them All, in front of 72,744 captivated members of the WWE Universe, WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo forged their place in history by defeating World Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz in a Lumberjack Match to become the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions.

The high-stakes battle kept the electrified WWE Universe completely transfixed as each action-packed moment proved bigger than the one before it. The entire crowd held a collective breath with every near fall; every dangerous ascension to the top rope; every time a Superstar hurled his opponents to the dangerous lumberjacks in an absolute fast-paced, slugfest of epic proportions. In the end, Primo unified the gold in style, countering Morrison by borrowing his brother's Backstabber to snatch destiny’s three-count.

This is why the match didn't make it to the PPV. Who would care about The Colon's winning. I wonder what this will mean for the greatest tag team of the 21 century? Will we see them separated during the draft? Will Morrison make the next step that the UNIVERSE is clamoring for him to make? Find out next week by tuning in to RAW!!!!!

What are your thoughts?

Kane86
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
That si some bullshit. SOme tag team noone knows about wins? What the fuck?

Xero
04-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Should have done the Diva's match as the dark match and the tag match for the PPV.

Haze
04-06-2009, 12:26 PM
pretty sure anyone who watches Smackdown! would be aware of The Colons

Xero
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
They WERE the tag champions, after all...

Kane86
04-06-2009, 12:32 PM

I have not seen them for months before the road to mania started.

Lock Jaw
04-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Obviously you don't watch Smackdown then. Anyways, stupid that they had one of the better and more important matches be a dark match.

Xero
04-06-2009, 01:03 PM
But we got KID ROCK to preform! It was like going back in time! A time when Steve Blackman still roamed the WWF landscape!

Chavo Classic
04-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Watch the post-match interviews on WWE.com - there's no evidence there that Miz and Morrison will split. There was actually less cohesion between Primo and Carlito when Primo claimed he though Carlito might screw it up, and that he purposely ripped off the Backstabber, claiming that it thinks should now be a 'tag team' move.

RGWhat316
04-06-2009, 01:13 PM
No it doesnt make sense now. They are describing it as a great match, yet they keep it off the card.

Krimzon7
04-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks Chavo, I haven't seen this yet. But I want to make two points:

I didn't watch the interviews because I was tooo pissed regarding Mizorrison losing.

We are talking about the WWE. Miz and Morrison could be fine that night, and then creative could start in another direction with them.

Chavo Classic
04-06-2009, 01:58 PM
I didn't watch the interviews because I was tooo pissed regarding Mizorrison losing.

If you're pissed out Morrison losing then you've got even more reason to watch the videos - don't cry about it and hide like a child. Watch the videos several times, get your friends to watch them and increase the number of hits/views they get. If you want the WWE to know you want to see more Morrison, go out your way to see more Morrison.

Go buy a Morrison t-shirt while you're there too!

Krimzon7
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM
If you're pissed out Morrison losing then you've got even more reason to watch the videos - don't cry about it and hide like a child. Watch the videos several times, get your friends to watch them and increase the number of hits/views they get. If you want the WWE to know you want to see more Morrison, go out your way to see more Morrison.

Go buy a Morrison t-shirt while you're there too!
:eek:

He has a shirt!!! Is his abs on the shirt???

GD
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I would have loved to see the In Crowd win but hey Primo pulling off the win was surprising indeed.

screech
04-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Should have done the Diva's match as the dark match and the tag match for the PPV.

This.

Krimzon7
04-06-2009, 02:49 PM
It was interesting. We needed the In Crowd on WM so that they can get big stage rub. The four in this match could be entertaining in the uppermid card for years. Carlito is FINALLY getting some love in the 'E'. I cannot wait to see the direction that this goes.

thedamndest
04-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I think they should have not had a dark match for Wrestlefuckingmania at all.

thedamndest
04-06-2009, 04:30 PM
It seemed like with their celebrity musician they were trying to give it a more Superbowl-like feel. But it's the WWE. There's no halftime show where the teams are resting. You're arbitrarily boring the crowd. Not only that, because it's the WWE, they're never going to shell out for a Prince or a McCartney or a Springsteen. It's always going to be washed up guys like Kid Rock or new bands like Rev Theory that really don't belong at a Wrestlemania.

Krimzon7
04-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Rev Theory Playing Orton's Theme+ Pyros= greatness.

Mr. Nerfect
04-07-2009, 11:16 AM
The Colons winning made perfect sense, actually. The WWE has been on-and-off with the Mizorrison split teases over the last few months, and to be perfectly honest, John Morrison is ready to move on. His time teaming with Johnny Nitro has also made it clear that The Miz does not completely suck. They've done everything there is to do as a tag team.

Who would John Morrison & The Miz have feuded with if they unified the belts? Continue their feud with The Colons? Faced Cryme Tyme again? The team that seems most urgent right now, is Priceless, and they are heels. They could truthfully have a pretty cool feud with Carlito & Primo, who also have a wrestling daddy.

It would not surprise me to see John Morrison get drafted to RAW next week, and maybe even go on to become the 2009 King of the Ring if they hold the tournament. Morrison is ready to do more than be a Tag Champ.

A very cool thing about Primo is that he has held a championship for almost all of his entire WWE career. I think he won the WWE Tag Team Titles in like his third WWE match. If the WWE played up how impressive that is, Primo could be a pretty big deal one day.

Krimzon7
04-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Noid has some valid points. I think that Miz/Morrison have done all they can do. Miz makes a great ECW title threat to anybody. Morrison is ready for the brighter lights. But they should still do the Dirt Sheet. FFS, that shit is funny dude!

Kane Knight
04-07-2009, 01:48 PM

Or just get rid of Kid Rock. After a dead crowd, I think we can prove nostalgia doesn't always sell. Or maybe cut Austin's farewell down to a spare 10 minutes. :shifty:

Yeah, but Mexicans don't buy PPVs, so we're talking about an importance to about fifteen people.

Krimzon7
04-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah, but Mexicans don't buy PPVs.

Neither do smarks! Maybe that's why they never listen to us. Damn that Justin.tv!!!!!

Kane Knight
04-07-2009, 03:08 PM
To be fair, they don't really listen to anyone.

But I'm not going to let that stop me from saying "and think about the Mexican smarks."

Juan
04-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Yeah, but Mexicans don't buy PPVs, so we're talking about an importance to about fifteen people.

You're ridiculous

Kane Knight
04-07-2009, 04:30 PM
And you're adorable.

Juan
04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
That's what my mother tells me

Krimzon7
04-07-2009, 09:46 PM
That what she said???

Xero
04-07-2009, 11:15 PM