PDA

View Full Version : HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY

screech
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
I just received a phone call from the PR guy at ROH and he gave me a fantastic piece of news regarding our next guest.

We will be announcing just what that is on today's show, so make sure you're tuned in at 4:05 ET at www.desales.edu/wdsr

Trust me, you do not want to miss this one.

Xero
04-06-2009, 12:28 PM
I bet you're getting Lynn.

screech
04-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I bet you're getting Lynn.

Bigger.

We are actually having two guests on Wednesday. The first half of the show, I will be by myself as my co-host has to work. So to ease the tension, and because we've finally found a date that works, I will be having former CZW superstar, Niles Young on the program. It should be a good time, so tune in for that.

And, our premier guest for the day will be joining us live in the studio.

The Owner of Ring of Honor wrestling, Cary Silkin!

We are extremely excited about having him on the show, and especially in the studio. If you have questions for Cary, or questions for us to ask, post them here. You can also call in and ask him yourselves if you feel so compelled.

You won't want to miss this one.

Jeritron
04-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Flair.

Droford
04-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Ask if he would sell ROH to Mark Cuban. I know Im probably being annoying about Cuban but I think its would be awesome.

thecc
04-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I will be having former CZW superstar, Niles Young on the program. Don't get headbutted.

Scott Delaney
04-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I just received a phone call from the PR guy at ROH and he gave me a fantastic piece of news regarding our next guest.

We will be announcing just what that is on today's show, so make sure you're tuned in at 4:05 ET at www.desales.edu/wdsr

Trust me, you do not want to miss this one.

screech has definitely sucked some cock before.

Loose Cannon
04-07-2009, 04:56 PM
lol

Scott Delaney
04-07-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd be willing to wager 10 bucks that if Screech had the chance of giving a double blow job to Mark Henry and Tony Atlas, he'd jump at the chance.

screech
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Don't get headbutted.

Haha I'll be careful.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Bigger.

We are actually having two guests on Wednesday. The first half of the show, I will be by myself as my co-host has to work. So to ease the tension, and because we've finally found a date that works, I will be having former CZW superstar, Niles Young on the program. It should be a good time, so tune in for that.

And, our premier guest for the day will be joining us live in the studio.

The Owner of Ring of Honor wrestling, Cary Silkin!

We are extremely excited about having him on the show, and especially in the studio. If you have questions for Cary, or questions for us to ask, post them here. You can also call in and ask him yourselves if you feel so compelled.

You won't want to miss this one.

Hey ask Niles Young whats it like to wrestle Necro Butcher if he has and how tough is he?

screech
04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Anyway, just reminding all of you that we're on tomorrow from 4:05-6PM ET. Niles Young will be calling the program and ROH owner, Cary Silkin will be joining us live in the studio!

Make sure you're tuned in tomorrow. www.desales.ed/wdsr

:love:

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Anyway, just reminding all of you that we're on tomorrow from 4:05-6PM ET. Niles Young will be calling the program and ROH owner, Cary Silkin will be joining us live in the studio!

Make sure you're tuned in tomorrow. www.desales.ed/wdsr

Your a Lucky Bastard

screech
04-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey ask Niles Young whats it like to wrestle Necro Butcher if he has and how tough is he?

I will ask him that and mention that it came from you. Thanks.

Your a Lucky Bastard

I'm just that awesome :D

Seriously though, this all started when I went to their school to promote the show. A very awkward experience (apparently you aren't supposed to just walk in) has turned into these wonderful opportunities. You just have to get to know people to go places.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Cool man I appreciate it Screech

Scott Delaney
04-07-2009, 05:51 PM
lol, I love how screech acts like some big shot from some website when in reality, he probably has no friends and a small penis, lol.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:53 PM
lol, I love how screech acts like some big shot from some website when in reality, he probably has no friends and a small penis, lol.

So says the guy on fucking forum........

screech
04-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Cool man I appreciate it Screech

You got it. Thanks for the question. Tune in tomorrow to hear it and IM the station if you have more ideas.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:54 PM
You know what I smell Scott BULLSHIT!!!!! Because thats all you do is bullshit and talk your shit is weak kid bring something better to the table boy.

screech
04-07-2009, 05:56 PM
So says the guy on fucking forum........

:lol: gotta give you that one.

Side note: This thread will not become another "Undertaker86/Ministry9006" fuckbag thread. Scott shall now be ignored in here (at least by me).

Kane86
04-07-2009, 05:57 PM
OK thats cool....

Hey ask the ROH owner how much more popular they have becoem since the TV deal.

Its my only shot at being a face.

screech
04-07-2009, 06:00 PM
OK thats cool....

Hey ask the ROH owner how much more popular they have becoem since the TV deal.

We are planning to ask a variation of that question, similar to what we asked Bobby (totally typed booby first) Cruise last week.

Its my only shot at being a face.

The dude is cramping your style. Can't have that shit. As Naitch said in the other thread, it'll gain you some popularity around here.

You're much more entertaining anyway.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 06:02 PM
We are planning to ask a variation of that question, similar to what we asked Bobby (totally typed booby first) Cruise last week.

Ok well then umm How much does it cost to get your own Title belt made. I mean come on most other companies just buy a replica and slap a sticker on it. Except for like CZW or ROH and PWG.

screech
04-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Ok well then umm How much does it cost to get your own Title belt made. I mean come on most other companies just buy a replica and slap a sticker on it. Except for like CZW or ROH and PWG.

We'll think about that one.

By the way, anyone know who Mark Cissel is (or is he anyone on here)? He called in and won tickets yesterday and I need to get the name of his guest by Thursday so said guest can get his or her ticket.

Kane86
04-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Its cool if you don't ask I am just trying to ask each of them a question. See the both work for well known Indy Organizations. As long as you ask my Necro Butcher question I will be happy.

screech
04-08-2009, 12:15 AM
No problem. I will ask your Necro Butcher question. Tune in tomorrow to hear your shout out.

Kane86
04-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Will if I don't you will definitely put up for listening anytime right? If Scott Delany gives you trouble on this page again. You come and get me alright? You do too much on this forum for some punk to give you trouble like that.

screech
04-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Will if I don't you will definitely put up for listening anytime right? If Scott Delany gives you trouble on this page again. You come and get me alright? You do too much on this forum for some punk to give you trouble like that.

Yeah man I'll post the interview links on here after the show.

Haha thanks I guess. I'm never bothered by stuff like that. It's funny to me, really.

Kane86
04-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah man I'll post the interview links on here after the show.

Haha thanks I guess. I'm never bothered by stuff like that. It's funny to me, really.

But this is for my Kaninites or how ever you spell it.

screech
04-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Just a reminder that today's the big day!

Niles Young will be calling the show, and ROH owner, Cary Silkin will be LIVE IN STUDIO!

Tune in from 4:05-6PM ET! www.desales.edu/wdsr

Krimzon7
04-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Great news for you dude. I'd wanna ask the ROH Guy one quesstion:

If he could sign ANYONE to ROH, who would it be? How much creative control does he have regarding his product?

screech
04-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Great news for you dude. I'd wanna ask the ROH Guy one quesstion:

If he could sign ANYONE to ROH, who would it be? How much creative control does he have regarding his product?

Thanks for the question, but he requested that we not ask about things regarding booking/creative. The signing question would probably lead into that, so I don't know if we can ask that either.

Sorry, man :(

What Would Kevin Do?
04-08-2009, 01:08 PM
You should ask him whether or not the new contracts offer insurance to the wrestlers. (Rumor is that they don't) And if they don't, why did they remove it, especially since it seems like such a big step forward for wrestlers.

Krimzon7
04-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah, that felt more like a 'so I met this guy at a bar, and he shot straight from the hip' klnda conversation...

Do you think he'd give us info on his background?

How about what was his favorite ROH moment to this point? Would that be fair? I would like ot know if he has a great Mark Cuban Story yet.

screech
04-08-2009, 02:14 PM
You should ask him whether or not the new contracts offer insurance to the wrestlers. (Rumor is that they don't) And if they don't, why did they remove it, especially since it seems like such a big step forward for wrestlers.

I'll have to discuss that one with my co-host. It's a good question, but I don't know if Cary would be up for answering it.

screech
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah, that felt more like a 'so I met this guy at a bar, and he shot straight from the hip' klnda conversation...

Do you think he'd give us info on his background?

How about what was his favorite ROH moment to this point? Would that be fair? I would like ot know if he has a great Mark Cuban Story yet.

I'm not sure about the background thing. There were a few subjects he said he wouldn't discuss, and I feel like asking a background-type question would lead into one of those.

We could probably ask about his favorite ROH moment. I'll talk to my co-host beforehand and we'll see what happens. That should be good, though.

screech
04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you for your questions. Hopefully we will have time to ask them all.

We're on-air at 4. Cary will be joining us around 5.

You are all awesome :love:

Ruien
04-08-2009, 04:46 PM
You really asked Kane86's question, awesome. Nice shout out for tpww.net also.

Ruien
04-08-2009, 05:06 PM
You all do have a nice show.

The Gold Standard
04-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Thank you everyone for listening and for your questions you gave us.

Thank Ruien

Ruien
04-08-2009, 06:22 PM
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Ruien
04-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Also, that Macho Man thing was hilarious. Hope you all enjoy the RoH shows this week. How many tickets did they allow you to give out?

screech
04-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks! Haha yeah Macho Man calls us weekly and it's always a good time. They allowed us to give away ten pairs.

screech
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Here are the interviews from today. The whole show will be posted later tonight on imeem (in case you'd like to hear the Macho Man's phone call).

Niles Young: http://www.zshare.net/audio/58380182deef3740/
(Crappy editing, but the phone was very low and had to be amped.)

Cary Silkin: http://www.zshare.net/audio/58380193d7c3e5f4/

Thanks for tuning in today, and for your questions.

StingerSplash4Lyf
04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
how is this a huge announcment? nobody even knows who the fuck that is

ron the dial
04-08-2009, 09:40 PM
false

screech
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
how is this a huge announcment? nobody even knows who the fuck that is

You entertained me at first.

But shut the fuck up.

screech
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Were you able to listen today, Weapon X?

ron the dial
04-08-2009, 09:47 PM
nah, i didn't get a chance. i'll definitely check it out at some point tomorrow as i'm quite interested in what mr. silkin has to say.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Seriously, what's with these fucking annoying twats lately?

Also, the link to the Silkin part isn't working.

screech
04-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Seriously, what's with these fucking annoying twats lately?

Also, the link to the Silkin part isn't working.

Hmm...it worked just now when I clicked on it. Is it not playing or not downloading?

Try this (sendspaced): http://www.sendspace.com/file/72puiy

Let me know if that works. It just started uploading on imeem, so it'll take a while. I'll let you know when it's up and ready to go.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Sendspace worked great, thanks! Zshare just isn't coming up for me period. The whole "the webpage is not available" nonsense.

screech
04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh okay. Here's the Niles Young interview.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9mdcl8

screech
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
The whole show is now up on imeem. Link is in my sig.

Kane86
Hey do you got it on Imeem yet because thats th eonly way I can listen to it.

Kane86
Sorry didn't see that post

Kane86
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Whats the name of your show I am having a hard time finding it

screech
04-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Crap I don't have the link in my sig anymore, it's still only in my profile info thing.

http://www.imeem.com/people/1JxJ72/playlist/-fuDQGcf/some-wrestling-show-music-playlist/

There it is. Sorry about that.

The Gold Standard
04-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Our show is Some Wrestling Show

If you are looking for imeem it is this link

http://www.imeem.com/people/1JxJ72/playlist/-fuDQGcf/some-wrestling-show-music-playlist/

screech
04-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Got it covered, big guy.

The Gold Standard
04-08-2009, 11:40 PM
just helping out i mean since we do work together

screech
04-08-2009, 11:52 PM
This show is your brainchild after all.

I must spread rep around before I can help you get to rep town. Any takers?

Kane86
04-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Hey Its still processing it I will check back later. Did you ask my question?

screech
04-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Yes I did ask your question. You can click the zshare or sendspace links up the page if you'd rather not wait (imeem takes forever).

screech
FOR-EV-ER

FORRREVERRRRR

screech
/Sandlot

The Gold Standard
04-09-2009, 12:37 AM
nice sandlot throw in

Xero
04-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Big fucking dog gonna eat your Babe Ruth-signed baseball.

Xero
04-09-2009, 12:38 AM
/Someone who has seen Sandlot but remembers very little about it.

Kane86
Yes I did ask your question. You can click the zshare or sendspace links up the page if you'd rather not wait (imeem takes forever).

The only way I can listen to it is on Imeem

ron the dial
babe ruth? yeah, i've heard of her.

Kane86
04-09-2009, 12:39 AM

I appreciate it I am Necro mark what can I say?

Fignuts
04-09-2009, 12:50 AM
This is actually the first time I've seen this screech character, and his radio show.

Props to you, screech. And thanks for giving TPWW the chance to ask questions.

But just an fyi, tpww is a pretty laid back place. You don't have to be a major hpe man, to get people from here to tune in. I was in radio for a while, so I know it can be kinda hard to turn off at times, but in this case you can probably be more yourself, and and people will still listen.

Also, Scott is giant fucking loser.
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88988

But I'm quite sure you've deduced that already.

Kane86
04-09-2009, 12:52 AM
This is actually the first time I've seen this screech character, and his radio show.

But just an fyi, tpww is a pretty laid back place. You don't have to be a major hpe man, to get people from here to tune in. I was in radio for a while, so I know it can be kinda hard to turn off at times, but in this case you can probably be more yourself, and and people will still listen.

Fignuts my friend how have you been?

screech
04-09-2009, 12:55 AM

I've been here and there for a little hwhile. No problem, I love the questions from these wonderful guys and girls.

Yeah, I've realized I don't need to hype so much, but hyping is just how I roll. At first, I felt like I was going too far, so I eased up a bit. I'm trying my best NOT to be Ryan Clark in terms of hype-whoring.

I actually have Scott on ignore. Did he say something witty about me in there?

Thanks, man. I appreciate the advice/props and such.

Fignuts
04-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Fignuts my friend how have you been?

I have been many things, one of which involved slaying dragons with roundhouse kicks.

At the moment, I am enjoying a nice apple, however.

DrA
04-09-2009, 02:24 AM
I knew this was going to be a screech thread just from the topic title.

screech
04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
I have been many things, one of which involved slaying dragons with roundhouse kicks.

That's what's up.

I knew this was going to be a screech thread just from the topic title.

:y:

The Mackem
04-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Do you post text of the show to the website. Might sound stupid but I prefer reading to actually listening.

screech
04-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Do you post text of the show to the website. Might sound stupid but I prefer reading to actually listening.

No we don't. Never really thought about that, but I doubt either of us have the time to do so.

The Gold Standard
04-11-2009, 01:44 AM

Yeah, neither of us really have the time to do it. However, we have talked about just posting questions from the interview on our facebook group, so people can see the questions and listen to the ones they just want to hear. However, the two of us have very little free time.