PDA

View Full Version : RIC FLAIR' SEND OFF

johnsmagic
04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I know its a year late but given the fact we have just had wresltemania and the halll of fame ceremony and two of the greatest superstars Ric Flair and Stone Cold have been inducted im jiust interested in knowing besides from the "SUPERSTARS" that apeard on the episode of raw following wrestlemania 24 what wrestlers would you have liked to seen to pay tribute to ric falir ?

DAMN iNATOR
04-10-2009, 02:41 PM
I know its a year late but given the fact we have just had wresltemania and the halll of fame ceremony and two of the greatest superstars Ric Flair and Stone Cold have been inducted im jiust interested in knowing besides from the "SUPERSTARS" that apeard on the episode of raw following wrestlemania 24 what wrestlers would you have liked to seen to pay tribute to ric falir ?

Well, I know he's "all about the mon-aaaaaaay" as Vince famously said one time, but I would have liked to have seen Rock show up to congratulate him.

Jeritron
04-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Did Steamboat come out? If he didn't, him.
Stone Cold didn't, so him too.
Magnum TA and Sting. Windham was there right?

Xero
04-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Terry Funk.

TNASUCKS
04-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Well, I know he's "all about the mon-aaaaaaay" as Vince famously said one time, but I would have liked to have seen Rock show up to congratulate him.

sting would of been awesome . Rock no because him and Flair never did anything really . at least that i can remember . ya it would of been nice . But honestly if he had shown up and we had heard IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN. That right thier would have taken away from the whole moment. I was thier and what WWE did was amazing . Magnum T. A. would have been great also

DAMN iNATOR
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
sting would of been awesome . Rock no because him and Flair never did anything really . at least that i can remember . ya it would of been nice . But honestly if he had shown up and we had heard IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN. That right thier would have taken away from the whole moment. I was thier and what WWE did was amazing . Magnum T. A. would have been great also

Most likely he would have just walked out without needing his theme...:roll:

GD
04-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Taker came out without the ice cubes after the show.

GD
04-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I would have loved to see Kenny Dykstra come out if you know what I mean.

Theo Dious
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM
This has never been more called for...

http://img.iht.com/images/2009/01/06/pinkiguana.550.jpg

Mooияakeя™
04-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Still dont get that iguana pic thing.

Steamboat did come out btw Jeritron.

RP
04-13-2009, 07:33 AM
I dont get it either. Tedious is dumb.