PDA

View Full Version : ESPN E:60 featuring Vince MacMahon..

Kris P Lettus
04-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Airs tonight, FYI..

For those of you who only watch fake sports..

:y:

The Gold Standard
04-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I saw a sneak peak of it on Sportscenter and seemed pretty cool. It seemed like it would be a nice peak into the world that we all complain about 24/7

Kris P Lettus
04-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I'll def watch it online sometime, even though I never watch wrestling any more..

ron the dial
04-14-2009, 11:21 AM
fake sports come on

Kris P Lettus
04-14-2009, 11:27 AM
*predetermined scripted sports

ron the dial
04-14-2009, 11:28 AM
that is more pc and i thank you for it

Loose Cannon
04-14-2009, 11:33 AM
yea, watching it. wtf, what time Krispy?

DAMN iNATOR
04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
yea, watching it. wtf, what time Krispy?

7PM Eastern tonight, ESPN. It will be the first thing E:60 will cover. King basically summed it up on RAW last night saying it would go "behind the scenes" or whatever in WWE, the night before WrestleMania.

Loose Cannon
04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
cool

Sovereigntywillpr
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Has a network from Canadia picking up this show, or is it a regular show in the states that doesn't air here? ....Like possibly ESPN Canada (if there is an ESPN Canada, All I know of is "ESPN Classics" on my cable)

Oh well most of the kick ass wrestling specials are on CBC "The Fifth Estate"... Like when American "news" was “tabloiding” it up with the roids scandal with Chris Benoit...while Canada maid the concussion connection as foot ball players have also gone nuts. Something the media new but decided to omit.
(I guess roids sell more, American tabloid shows that pass themselves off as news... Which makes me sick, cough Nancy Grace cough...)

Jeritron
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
I saw the sneak peak on sportscenter. I want to see this, but I'll be in class later on. I'm sure it will wind up on youtube.

lol at the part with Morrison.

Also, I hope ESPN used this oppurtunity to film a new "This is Sportscenter" commercial

DAMN iNATOR
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
I saw the sneak peak on sportscenter. I want to see this, but I'll be in class later on. I'm sure it will wind up on youtube.

lol at the part with Morrison.

Also, I hope ESPN used this oppurtunity to film a new "This is Sportscenter" commercial

In slo-mo with a hidden fan to gently breeze the anchors' hair...:y:

Kris P Lettus
04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Has a network from Canadia picking up this show, or is it a regular show in the states that doesn't air here? ....Like possibly ESPN Canada (if there is an ESPN Canada, All I know of is "ESPN Classics" on my cable)

Oh well most of the kick ass wrestling specials are on CBC "The Fifth Estate"... Like when American "news" was “tabloiding” it up with the roids scandal with Chris Benoit...while Canada maid the concussion connection as foot ball players have also gone nuts. Something the media new but decided to omit.
(I guess roids sell more, American tabloid shows that pass themselves off as news... Which makes me sick, cough Nancy Grace cough...)

The E:60 segments are always on ESPN.com after they air..

Jeritron
04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Pretty good. Only a few minutes longer than the preview on Sportscenter.

lol when they brought in Bret. I thought for sure they were going to "go there", but they used it to segway into Benoit.

I thought the whole thing was pretty positive, except for not showing any kind of rebuttal of Vince's for the negative stuff.

They could have spent an entire episode talking about that stuff. It was pretty underwhelming, and I don't see why they started and finished with a positive story about the rise of the WWE and just HAD to force in a few seconds on how the media thinks Vince is scum. Even if he is.
Either go one way or the other with the peice.

James Steele
04-14-2009, 07:23 PM
It was a short but interesting piece, and :lol: @ Hogan.

Loose Cannon
04-14-2009, 07:31 PM
I noticed HHH sitting in on the booking meeting Steele :roll:

Loose Cannon
04-14-2009, 07:31 PM
I also noticed on his paper, he drew a picture of him shoving his cock into the mouths of the entire roster :roll:

Loose Cannon
04-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Pretty good. Only a few minutes longer than the preview on Sportscenter.

lol when they brought in Bret. I thought for sure they were going to "go there", but they used it to segway into Benoit.

I thought the whole thing was pretty positive, except for not showing any kind of rebuttal of Vince's for the negative stuff.

They could have spent an entire episode talking about that stuff. It was pretty underwhelming, and I don't see why they started and finished with a positive story about the rise of the WWE and just HAD to force in a few seconds on how the media thinks Vince is scum. Even if he is.
Either go one way or the other with the peice.

lol yea. Bret was so random. that was old footage too. I thought they were going to plug in clips from Wrestling with Shadows for a second

RGWhat316
04-14-2009, 08:57 PM

Yeah that was one of the first things I noticed too. I also thought I saw Finlay in that meeting as well. But it was a decent segment, surprised they showed as much as they did.

James Steele
04-14-2009, 10:45 PM

I noticed how he wasn't at the main table telling everybody what will be happening.

jerichoholicninja
04-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Who was the kid who looked like The Miz that rolled his eyes and laughed when Vince mentioned ESPN during the meeting? They showed him later on too.

Xero
04-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Why is ESPN/other main stream sports outlets all over wrestling's cock now?

I know they were "sort of" there in the 80s and 90s, but it seems, within the past two years or so, business has been picking up.

Is it my imagination or is there something to this?

Kris P Lettus
04-15-2009, 12:07 AM
ESPN never talks about prowrestling, FYI..

Kris P Lettus
04-15-2009, 12:10 AM
<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=4068016"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=4068016" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>