PDA

View Full Version : Most disturbing movie/scene?

Frank Grimes Jnr
03-28-2004, 11:01 PM
What is the most graphic movie/scene you have ever seen?

I ask this because I just saw Irreverible and that was extremely graphic. It portrayed acts of rape and violent which were extremely hardcore.

Another scene that i would have to mention would have to be the chainsaw scene in Scarface. that was just all ****ed up the way they made Tony watch on as his best friend got cut up. :eek:

OssMan
03-28-2004, 11:01 PM
The part in the exorcist where the girl sticks the cross up her pus and then she does the same with her mom's head

Shaggy
03-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Actually the other night I was watching Eye See You and the way the killer gets into you house is by knocking on the door. Then when you go to look through the peep hole he drills through the hole and into you eye blinding you. I thought that was pretty disturbing. Makes me never want to look through the peephole again.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-29-2004, 12:27 AM
If anyone's seen Suicide Circle, there are some pretty disturbing scenes, from mass suicides, to people cutting through their hand with a butcher knife ( not just want cut either, she starts at the fingers and keeps cutting up through her hand...)

Triple A
03-29-2004, 12:27 AM
I was actually just gonna say Irreversible too. That was the most graphic scene ever.

el fregadero
03-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Actually the other night I was watching Eye See You and the way the killer gets into you house is by knocking on the door. Then when you go to look through the peep hole he drills through the hole and into you eye blinding you. I thought that was pretty disturbing. Makes me never want to look through the peephole again.
<font color=teal>How would he know when they were looking through it?</font>

Buzzkill
03-29-2004, 12:36 AM
He just can okay?

Xen0ciDe
03-29-2004, 05:34 AM
The curb scene in American History X. :<

Vega
03-29-2004, 05:38 AM
The jail rape scene in American History X.

Shaggy
03-29-2004, 09:24 AM
<font color=teal>How would he know when they were looking through it?</font>

Its a movie. It doesnt have to make sense.

SuperSlim
03-29-2004, 09:39 AM
The Ring was somewhat disturbing

asphyXy
03-29-2004, 09:48 AM
<font color=969696>Head of State.</font>

Jason Cage
03-29-2004, 12:10 PM
<font color=969696>Head of State.</font>

ROFL

Probably the crucifiction of Christ in The Passion.

loopydate
03-29-2004, 12:32 PM

Something like that actually happened to somebody outside of a frat house here last summer. People are stupid. :nono:

TheNamelessOne
03-29-2004, 12:34 PM
When Bambi's mom died.

The Miz
03-29-2004, 02:53 PM
kids

OssMan
03-29-2004, 03:18 PM
The jail rape scene in American History X.

mitch_h
03-29-2004, 07:49 PM
kids

Yea, or the murder scene in Bully.

Even though it's a documentary, I hate when that lady kills the rabbit in Roger and Me :$

Shylox
03-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Probably the crucifiction of Christ in The Passion.

PapaGeorgio
03-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Even though it's a documentary, I hate when that lady kills the rabbit in Roger and Me :$
Yeah I was extremely disgusted by that, she did it like nothing was wrong.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-29-2004, 11:17 PM
I saw the first bits of Natural Born Killers, that is a retarded movie.

Shawn
03-30-2004, 12:15 AM

ding

Shawn
03-30-2004, 12:16 AM
I hate when Old yellar dies. I lub doggies.

Frank Grimes Jnr
03-30-2004, 04:10 AM
I gotta add Ichi The Killer, thats one pretty ****ed up movie.

Scarface
03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Seeing that bloke getting cut in half in 13 ghosts was pretty cool. Not sure it was disturbing though.

If Anime is allowed Perfect Blue is a pretty disturbing movie.

ct2k
03-30-2004, 06:24 AM
The rape scene in Scum

bobfinger
03-30-2004, 10:09 AM
The most disturbing scene I've ever seen in a movie doesnt involve graphic violence at all. It was in One Hour Photo when Robin William's character was having a dream sequence and he was going through the people's house of whom he was stalking, when they came in the door and he was on the couch, I was on the edge of my seat just to see what the families reaction was going to be.

Azriel
03-30-2004, 02:07 PM
the mire disturbing scene was when his eyes bled. Yech.

CosaNostra
03-31-2004, 01:11 AM
The Excorcist where that girl was masturbating with the Crucifix and saying "let Jesus fu</>ck you!" over and over.

:wtf:

KillerWolf
03-31-2004, 02:34 PM
the movie "confessions of a serial killer" is disturbing.

Dazz
03-31-2004, 03:48 PM
Cannibal holocaust. That shits fu</>cked up, seriously. The uncut version of course, I havent seen the cut version.

But they put people on big spikes, some of which are nekkid and theres blood pouring from them. Seriously is weird.

Savio
03-31-2004, 03:54 PM
some stuff in FD2.

Shaggy
03-31-2004, 05:58 PM
The most disturbing scene I've ever seen in a movie doesnt involve graphic violence at all. It was in One Hour Photo when Robin William's character was having a dream sequence and he was going through the people's house of whom he was stalking, when they came in the door and he was on the couch, I was on the edge of my seat just to see what the families reaction was going to be.

That movie kicks so much ass. I loved that part. I kept on telling my self "Get out".

Blitz
03-31-2004, 07:35 PM
I was actually just gonna say Irreversible too. That was the most graphic scene ever.

The only movie I've ever come close to throwing up as I watched it, especially the scene near the beginning when the guy's head gets caved in with a fire extinguisher

Champion of Europa
03-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Either the Crucifixtion scene in The Passion or the 1 Hour Photo thing when he was in their house.

Mikey
03-31-2004, 08:00 PM
The Excorcist where that girl was masturbating with the Crucifix and saying "let Jesus fu</>ck you!" over and over.

:wtf:

That is pretty sick :(

faust34
04-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Splinter to the eyeball in Zombie, or Eyeball sliced in two by a razorblade in New York Ripper. Pretty much anything from Dead Alive is up there too.

faust34
04-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Cannibal holocaust. That shits fu</>cked up, seriously. The uncut version of course, I havent seen the cut version.

But they put people on big spikes, some of which are nekkid and theres blood pouring from them. Seriously is weird.

A good movie, better then the blair witch project, but just has some really ****ed up shit in it. The animal killings were real, esp the turtle scene, which almost made me sick, and I'm a med student, I've seen lots of messed up shit.

TheJShow
04-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Battle Royale is pretty messed up

Dazz
04-01-2004, 02:13 PM
A good movie, better then the blair witch project, but just has some really ****ed up shit in it. The animal killings were real, esp the turtle scene, which almost made me sick, and I'm a med student, I've seen lots of messed up shit.

I heard that the movie inspired the Blair Witch Project.

I didn't know that the animal killing scenes were real, thats sick.

SukkaChump
04-01-2004, 06:59 PM
uh faces of death 3, where that little korean lady slit the husky puppies throat, then cut the rest of it up, cooked it and ate it o.o i like.. left the room

deathtrap
04-03-2004, 01:46 AM
The last bit of Audition.
What Leatherface does to Andy.

FacelessBum
04-03-2004, 02:28 AM
Kingpin when Woody Harrelson has to sleep with the landlord to pay for the rent.

SICK

All the veins popping out her legs and when she was signaling for him to lick her pussy.

BlackRavyyn
04-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Most of Freddy Got Fingered. Any scene that Tom Green was in was disturbing enough for me...

:shifty:

Okay, in all seriousness - I am in agreement with the Exorcist scene but that's only because I haven't seen most of the films mentioned and American History X wasn't disturbing, it was a well made movie....:y:

Joe Kerr
04-03-2004, 06:34 PM
when i see fingernails break off that gets pretty gruesome...like in the ring or when the nail went through the ring...also in the newest texas chainsaw massacre with the fingernails breaking on the wall

PorkSoda
04-03-2004, 06:40 PM
In X-Men and Total Recall, where in X-Men he squeezes threw a fence and his eyes pop out of his head, and in Total Recall where his eyes pop out at the end. I am deathly afraid of people popping their eyes out of their head, I don't think its funny either, saw some dude popping his eyes out on America's Funniest Home Videos, and Bob Saggot explained as a "Funny Face". I dont find it very funny. I probably wont see Jason 3 because I hear stories of Jason squeezing some dudes head and his eye(s) pop out.

Some scenes from the Jason series are disturbing. I cant really think of any right now.

VonErich Lives
04-03-2004, 09:36 PM
Meet the Feebles goes for the gore award.

Disturbing, I always remember Silent Night Deadly Night, mostly the one where the boy goes down a sled in the dark and at the bottom of the hill his head comes rolling down them the body, Why this sticks out, it was part of a preview/promo they showed in a comercial I think during the superbowl pre-game, or some big early thing that kids watched and parents groups flipped out.

Another movie, very disturbing, I don't know the name and only caught part of it once... it's two teen boys and a girl, theres different perv sex scenses w/ all 3, and at the end of the movie, these local hics call the boys fags and try to kill them in a barn and someone I think one of the boys gets stabbed w/ a pitch fork. I may be foggy on the details.

Real Deal
04-03-2004, 09:41 PM
The murder of Mary Kelly in the original Jack the Ripper movie

faust34
04-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Meet the Feebles goes for the gore award.

Disturbing, I always remember Silent Night Deadly Night, mostly the one where the boy goes down a sled in the dark and at the bottom of the hill his head comes rolling down them the body, Why this sticks out, it was part of a preview/promo they showed in a comercial I think during the superbowl pre-game, or some big early thing that kids watched and parents groups flipped out.

Another movie, very disturbing, I don't know the name and only caught part of it once... it's two teen boys and a girl, theres different perv sex scenses w/ all 3, and at the end of the movie, these local hics call the boys fags and try to kill them in a barn and someone I think one of the boys gets stabbed w/ a pitch fork. I may be foggy on the details.

The second movie sounds like the Doom generation, an excellent movie.

As for silent night deadly night, all I can say is NAUGHTY!, PUNISH!!!

Fox
04-07-2004, 01:41 AM
The horse jumping over the edge of the boat from "The Ring" really ****ed with me for a few days after I saw it. Also, the way that the old guy electrocuted himself in the bath tub got me freaked, simply because of how great his acting was and how disturbing suicide is to me period.

A pretty ****ed up scene is a cut scene from Donnie Darko which shows Donnie's body impaled by a piece of wood after the jet engine fell through his roof. Good thing they cut it out, because it's just unneccesarily disgusting.

big_bluto
04-15-2004, 07:09 AM
I can't stand that bit in Saving Private Ryan where the German has Melosh? on the floor and then he slowly, slowly, slides the bayonet into his chest.
Makes my flesh crawl!

CosaNostra
04-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!