PDA

View Full Version : ps2 emulators and roms

Indifferent Clox
04-23-2009, 10:46 PM
i wanna play firepro returns on ps2 but i don't have on anymore, where can ig et some reliable aps and roms for my pc?

also you can suggest cool games for my comp i should get and dowload or pc games

G
04-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't think it's possible on a PC?

Funky Fly
04-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Not possible yet, I don't think. Don't sell your old systems till you know for sure the emulation is doable.

Vietnamese Crippler
04-23-2009, 11:33 PM
http://www.pcsx2.net/

#BROKEN Hasney
04-24-2009, 02:16 AM
http://www.pcsx2.net/

You need a beast of a PC but it works.
King of Colloseum 2 surprisingly runs faster.

Sovereigntywillpr
04-28-2009, 05:05 PM
128 bit system with the Times 4 rule, it has to be 4 times faster....their 40dollars at pawn shops(PS2's) would make it much more worth it.

Does anybody also use that jap software for emulators were you can use your ps3 or xbox controler..............I have a laptop hooked up to the tv and hook it up, 007 and zelda are fun with the ps3 controler, I maid the perfect controll scheem for No Mercy( I don`t play much but make a different one for pretty much every game, that starwars pilot one is fun too)

(both no mercy and fire pro have tons of rosters for download, including re-done rings, especialy fire-pro but I looked at one of the no Mercy Hacks and it was like 1988, the ring, the roster, I need to get around downloading these mods, you can get any roster for the past 30 years, with their outfits and look or gimick that year....)

#BROKEN Hasney
04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
No. Emulation doesn't work like that.

See UltraHLE when that came out for N64 emulation. Fuck me, it was only a year into the N64's life span and my P2 with 3DFX ran Mario 64 perfect.

#BROKEN Hasney
04-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Forgot to mention as well, even though the Wii and Gamecube are more powerful, the emulation is already quicker on a PC than PCSX2

Sepholio
09-15-2013, 05:04 PM
I actually got bored and started dicking around with this and found that PCSX2 is now pretty much flawless. With a decent rig, you can scale the resolutions and MSAA high with hardly any IF any bump to performance at all and the games end up looking immensely better than the official HD remakes from Sony do. It's incredible.

The feeling of popping my old PS2 discs that have been useless since the death of my Gen1 PS3 into the PC and they boot up and play....it's indescribable. Along with the MotionJoy DualShock 3 drivers that let you use a PS3 controller with windows...yeah, totally have wood right now.