PDA

View Full Version : I got a weird feeling....

Testicle
04-27-2009, 08:42 PM
...that edge will be retired in no more than two years.

He is turning 36 this year. He has a list of injuries that almost no wrestler can compare to (broken neck, collar bone, jaw, knee issues, pectorals), his body is starting to give out on him.

He has achived everything that he possibly could have every imagined... king of the ring, 11-time tag-team champion, 5-time intercontinetal champion, and now he is a 9-time world champion (who would've thought that 3.5 years ago) and hes main-evented wrestlemania.

Do you really think that he will be around in more than 2 years?

CSL
04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah. He's a mark still like Michaels. He'll be around the same amount of time providing his body holds out

Xero
04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
I said 5.

I don't know why. Something strikes me as "he won't be here in a few years". Maybe because so little great wrestlers in the last decade have either stayed around or were properly pushed.

Testicle
04-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I do believe that if he took on a much lessened schedule he could last a few years longer.

Kane Knight
04-27-2009, 11:59 PM
I do believe that if he took on a much lessened schedule he could last a few years longer.

Well, in the interest of his health, I suggest he wrestle only once a decade. he should be able to continue for centuries.

Verbose Minch
04-28-2009, 12:00 AM
It was sad to see when he was running from Cena last night how much trouble he had moving..

Skippord
04-28-2009, 02:45 AM
pretty sure he was selling

DaVe
04-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Yeah, good wrestlers do that.

Krimzon7
04-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Edge will be around forever, in the hearts of men, and in the eyes of little children everywhere.

Seriously dudes, Edge has adapted his style of working since he first hit the 'E'. He just took time off to heal up. He goes all out, and I do think that he'll be around in 5 years. He'll also be great too. Even if he doesn't wrestle, I think he could be great as an on air talent.

Mr. Nerfect
04-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Edge has been getting quite a lot of time to heal up. After Hell in a Cell against Taker, he took some time, and there were rumours around that he would be taking some time after Mania. That says to me that Edge is at least conscious about his health, and is doing the most to keep his career going for as long as he can.

So I say that once Edge gets a major injury, that may be the last we see of him as an active competitor (for some reason, I can still see him in WWE Films and maybe even in a General Manager or color commentator position), but I think he's pacing himself well. Xero giving him 5 years seems like a fair estimate.

Londoner
04-28-2009, 09:18 AM
I can't see Edge retiring for a while.

Testicle
04-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Booyah

I don't really know about the situation yet, haven't watched RAW. Might be a work or something. Really a surprise that it happened right now, the guys matches have been very good as of late.

MoFo
04-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Wow, bang on time...

You made the tread 2 yrs ago this month.

MoFo
04-12-2011, 12:18 PM
r u Edge?

Londoner
04-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Wow that's freaky.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 12:19 PM
What kind of sick fuck would go injure a man's spine just to back up his claim on a wrestling forum. You're under arrest.

Testicle
04-12-2011, 12:27 PM
I love it, good call KK.

NoRoolz
04-12-2011, 01:40 PM
r u Edge?

lol

Kalahari
04-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Sometimes prediction come true when no one see coming however I predict that OCW will be huge in several years

Look at them now

OCW ( Ocoee Championship Wrestling ) started as KCW ( Kids Championship Wrestling ) in 2003. The non-profit organization does not wrestle in a ring but on a mat in the yard. KCW held monthly events just like any other wrestling promotion would. But after the promotion suffered wrestlers leaving and not finding the time or passion to perform anymore. Until, the chairman of the board Jose Antonio Beltran decided to resurrect the company that once was KCW and now is OCW. The letters "OCW" are simple, they mean redemption, rebirth, passion and a new era. OCW will be providing their fans with extreme, hardcore, daredevliry and high flying wrestling action that every fan should come to know. The wrestlers are teens, however, they're men who are willing to put it all on the line even if their bodies have to sacrifice to success and to be the future of wrestling. OCW will hold 1-2 taped events every month and will post them online soon after each event. OCW is also in the process to building their roster, developing new names for their pay-per-views and for match types. Please spread the word about OCW is the next big thing in Wrestling. Thank you so much for your support!

http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/aboutocw.htm