PDA

View Full Version : Did Triple H Forget Vince's Birthday? *RAW SPOILER*

Iceman90
03-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Last week Triple H was traded to SmackDown! and now this week HE jobbed, yes, you read it right. TRIPLE H JOBBED to Shelton Benjamin.

I think HHH must have forgot Vince's birthday or something. Why else would he loose to the new kid? Vince musta been pretty mad when he didn't get the blender he wanted.

Now how is he supposed to make Bananna flavoured 'roid shakes?

The wrestling gods don't hate me after all! The week I finally don't fall asleep during RAW was the best one yet.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-29-2004, 11:30 PM
lol, so he can win the title from Benoit and hold it for another year.

KingofOldSchool
03-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh for ****'s sake.

GET OVER IT.

Triple H jobs, you aren't happy.

Triple H doesn't job, you aren't happy.

Get over your fetish with being Anti-Triple H.

Champion of Europa
03-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Yeah, what KoOS said.

blueskies
03-29-2004, 11:39 PM
I don't mind that Triple H is jobbing...
But to Shelton Benjamin.. on his debut on Raw?
I mean.. Shelton wasn't even a maineventer.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-29-2004, 11:41 PM
God I hate you, you really suck. You don't know anything about wrestling, seriously. It's the facts, I don't care, the man has Vince wrapped around his pinky and it's Vince's fault. I'm plenty happy he jobbed, I just know Benoit isn't seeing that gold for much longer though that isn't even a big deal, because I'm just happy H tapped clean to him. And fuc</>kit, if HHH reverts back to his older ways of putting guys over and does so because he wants to, then by god I'll love the guy. But he still has that aura around him like he knows he's gonna get the title back.

KingofOldSchool
03-29-2004, 11:44 PM
God I hate you, you really suck. You don't know anything about wrestling, seriously. It's the facts, I don't care, the man has Vince wrapped around his pinky and it's Vince's fault. I'm plenty happy he jobbed, I just know Benoit isn't seeing that gold for much longer though that isn't even a big deal, because I'm just happy H tapped clean to him. And fuc</>kit, if HHH reverts back to his older ways of putting guys over and does so because he wants to, then by god I'll love the guy. But he still has that aura around him like he knows he's gonna get the title back.

Hey if Vince is that stupid, then Triple H is damn smart.

Yeah he's done some crooked shit before but at least he's been busting his ass so far this year.

KingofOldSchool
03-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Triple H may be a lousy World Champion, but so is Benoit.

The Icon of Elisim
03-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Why? Because he actually defends it?

Shaggy
03-29-2004, 11:50 PM
I dont think HHH is a lousy champ. I dont feel really any superstar is a lousy champ. Alright maybe Scott Hall was a lousy U.S champ in WCW but thats it. I wish that they would defend titles more often and perhaps have more title changes.

Ol Dirty Dastard
Hey if Vince is that stupid, then Triple H is damn smart.

Yeah he's done some crooked shit before but at least he's been busting his ass so far this year.

a) I didn't really say anything bad about him. I just know Vince is an idiot

b) Benoit's been Champion for not even a month, you are full of shit. Give him some time to wrestle, and put him in some main events for christ's sake.

Wondermouse

It's that attitude which holds a company back. By holding down new, great talent, just because they aren't maineventers is a self-perpetuating thing. They can only become main even if they're pushed into it, and that includes going over established talent.

KingofOldSchool
03-29-2004, 11:51 PM
a) I didn't really say anything bad about him. I just know Vince is an idiot

b) Benoit's been Champion for not even a month, you are full of shit. Give him some time to wrestle, and put him in some main events for christ's sake.

BENOIT WILL NEVER DRAW.

GET OVER IT DALE.

Champion of Europa
03-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Why? Because he actually defends it?

I love that answer.

You are aware that thus far, Benoit has defended the title at about the same pace HHH did in every one month time period.

1 RAW, and PPV.

The Icon of Elisim
03-29-2004, 11:52 PM
But atleast he is wrestling and making the title look credible

Champion of Europa
03-29-2004, 11:53 PM
But atleast he is wrestling and making the title look credible

Benoit has wrestled about the same types of matches that HHH did during his months as champions.

His token title defense and some tag matches of various stipulations.

KingofOldSchool
03-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love Benoit and I'm glad he won the title, but it won't bother me if he lost the title at Backlash.

I'd be ****ing happy that I won the Big Gold Belt in the main event at WM XX.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-29-2004, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty confident Benoit won't draw myself. I'm just saying he hasn't even main evented a RAW yet. He'll be of good use to put someone NEW over like and Orton or even Edge. Unfortunately if you put Edge over Benoit before Benoit's title win, it woulda meant dick because Benoit wouldn't have made HHH tap clean in the middle of the Mania ring. You are possibly the biggest tool ever, you haven't even let me state any points, you just assume I'm like any other internet fan. You're one of those annoying bitches who thinks he knows everything, and I'm begging you to shut the fuc</>k up.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-29-2004, 11:56 PM
I expect some badass reply from you now.

The Icon of Elisim
03-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Benoit has wrestled about the same types of matches that HHH did during his months as champions.

His token title defense and some tag matches of various stipulations.

Thus far this year Triple H has wrestled 3 Raws as far as I can see (against Spike, Eddie and Shelton)

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-30-2004, 12:01 AM
HHH has also main evented more RAWs than Benoit has since Benoit's title win. I don't give a shit if your champion is Chris Benoit or Mark Henry, put the damned title in the main event.

Champion of Europa
03-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Thus far this year Triple H has wrestled 3 Raws as far as I can see (against Spike, Eddie and Shelton)

He's wrestled more this year than 3 matches.

He's had at least a few tag team matches with Evolution off the top of my head.

The Icon of Elisim
03-30-2004, 12:04 AM
http://rajah.com/wwf/archives/raw.htm

I'm basing it off of those shows

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-30-2004, 12:05 AM
Nice.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:07 AM
I'm pretty confident Benoit won't draw myself. I'm just saying he hasn't even main evented a RAW yet. He'll be of good use to put someone NEW over like and Orton or even Edge. Unfortunately if you put Edge over Benoit before Benoit's title win, it woulda meant dick because Benoit wouldn't have made HHH tap clean in the middle of the Mania ring. You are possibly the biggest tool ever, you haven't even let me state any points, you just assume I'm like any other internet fan. You're one of those annoying bitches who thinks he knows everything, and I'm begging you to shut the fuc</>k up.

I'm assuming things?

No Crash Bang, it's called an opinion.

If Triple H does what he has been doing so far this year then I have no problems with him feuding with Edge over the World Title as long as it leads to Edge winning it at Summerslam.

Would I like to see Benoit keep the title? Yes.

Will I lose sleep or curse and throw a hissy fit about it like other people here would if Benoit lost the title? No.

When I originally said what I said, it wasn't towards you to begin with.

I just feel that no matter what Triple H does people still act like he is the Anti-Christ and it's ****ing annoying.

I admit Hunter has done tons of stuff to keep others down, but he shouldn't be the focus of Internet wide hatred, especially since the beginning of the year.

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 12:08 AM
You people are such marks if you think HHH 'put over' Shelton on RAW.

Shelton didn't beat HHH, HHH beat himself by being distracted, there is a difference.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:10 AM
Oh that's right because being a "mark" is sooooo wrong.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-30-2004, 12:10 AM
He's playing Vince and the boys in the back. You think for one second he'll actually put over Edge as well? If he does, I dunno man, then he has drastically changed. But otherwise, I don't think so. He's done shit like this before, and over and over and over, in the end, he does the wrong thing. Not for me, but for business.

Iceman90
03-30-2004, 12:11 AM

People are also saying I am NOT happy with HHH jobbing?

I think you all missed my point.

I LOVE that HHH is finally jobbing. He has sunk to that level of "another guy on the roster" and now that Triple H is jobbing, he is just like everyone else.

I am GLAD Shelton beat him. I love Shelton. Maineventer or jobber, Shelton has a bright future. "Here comes a bluechipper" as Good Ol' J.R. would say.

I am saying I am just surprised HHH jobbed.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Oh that's right because being a "mark" is sooooo wrong.

I am just praying for an anvil to fall on you right now.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:12 AM
Why because I'm not trying to be some "smark" and over analyze every single bit of the product?

Iceman90
03-30-2004, 12:13 AM
Now now, can't we all get along?

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:14 AM
You people are such marks if you think HHH 'put over' Shelton on RAW.

Shelton didn't beat HHH, HHH beat himself by being distracted, there is a difference.

Regardless of the outcome, you must admit that Triple H allowed Benjamin to look good. Compared to how Triple H has squashed others in the past, I was actually quite impressed with Triple H tonight. Kudos to Benjamin as well.

HOWEVER..........I'm almost positive that Trips will win back the title in Edmonton now. :(

BigDaddyCool
03-30-2004, 12:14 AM
I was so shocked when HHH jobbed cleanly in the middle of the ring to Shelton.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Triple H put over Benjamin BIG.

1. The facial expressions Hunter gave earlier on in the match showed that he underestimated Benjamin.

2. Hunter didn't just dominate most of the match, only to have Benjamin "sneak" a win. Benjamin controled a good portion of the match.

3. Benjamin PINNED Hunter in the middle of the ring, despite interference from Flair.

4. The last half hour was basically putting Benjamin over and it worked.

The CyNick
Why because I'm not trying to be some "smark" and over analyze every single bit of the product?

its not about over analyzing, its about understand what is going on. Sitting there and saying "yeah HHH laid down, this rules" is being a mark because you're not seeing the big picture. I'm just trying to explain to everyone who is up Hunter's ass that he's still playing the game.

Hey I hope I'm wrong, but in the immortal words of Charles Barkley, "I doubt it"

The CyNick
Triple H put over Benjamin BIG.

1. The facial expressions Hunter gave earlier on in the match showed that he underestimated Benjamin.

2. Hunter didn't just dominate most of the match, only to have Benjamin "sneak" a win. Benjamin controled a good portion of the match.

3. Benjamin PINNED Hunter in the middle of the ring, despite interference from Flair.

4. The last half hour was basically putting Benjamin over and it worked.

lol

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:18 AM
The big picture is, Shelton Benjamin pinned Triple H CLEAN.

End of story.

Case closed.

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 12:19 AM
Regardless of the outcome, you must admit that Triple H allowed Benjamin to look good. Compared to how Triple H has squashed others in the past, I was actually quite impressed with Triple H tonight. Kudos to Benjamin as well.

HOWEVER..........I'm almost positive that Trips will win back the title in Edmonton now. :(

If they do that they'll kill Edmonton, hopefully they would be smart enough to wait until they get out of Canada to kill off Benoit.

But I agree HHH is getting the title back soon.

I will also agree that HHH did a good job making Shelton look like a threat. But he didn't put him over to make him a star. He put him over to make him look like he squeeked out a cheap victory over the top guy. Plus, we have to see what happens in the next couple of months with Shelton. Like I said, if he's back to mid card this whole thing will be pointless.

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 12:19 AM
The big picture is, Shelton Benjamin pinned Triple H CLEAN.

End of story.

Case closed.

Ckean?

HHH was distracted, and Shelton rolled him up form behind, thats not clean my friend.

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:20 AM
lol

Hmmmmm...................

I'm actually agreeing with KOOS here CyNick. You usually do a terrific job in convincing me with your arguments, but I'm not feeling you on this one. :-\

AGREED - it would've been better if Benjamin had gone cleanly over Triple H, but you still can't deny that Benjamin wasn't made to look good. His 'status' went up in the fans' eyes tonight.

Iceman90
03-30-2004, 12:21 AM
Someone has to defend HHH I guess.

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:21 AM
If they do that they'll kill Edmonton, hopefully they would be smart enough to wait until they get out of Canada to kill off Benoit.

But I agree HHH is getting the title back soon.

I will also agree that HHH did a good job making Shelton look like a threat. But he didn't put him over to make him a star. He put him over to make him look like he squeeked out a cheap victory over the top guy. Plus, we have to see what happens in the next couple of months with Shelton. Like I said, if he's back to mid card this whole thing will be pointless.

OK - just read this post. Ignore my last response..........for now. :shifty:

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Hmmmmm...................

I'm actually agreeing with KOOS here CyNick. You usually do a terrific job in convincing me with your arguments, but I'm not feeling you on this one. :-\

AGREED - it would've been better if Benjamin had gone cleanly over Triple H, but you still can't deny that Benjamin wasn't made to look good. His 'status' went up in the fans' eyes tonight.

Again, only if they continue to push him.

remember that Hurricane pinned Rock on RAW in the exact same manner as this deal. Did Hurricane main event after that?

I have more faith that they at leats want Shelton to be a mid card guy, but I dont think he'll be running with the big dogs on RAW for very long.

Again, hopefully I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong on this one.

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Think of it this way.

If Triple H jobbed CLEANLY tonight against Benjamin, then one could argue that it would 'take away' from Benoit's victory (if he gets one) over Triple H at Backlash (since Trips won't look as dominating.....and will look almost human).

HeartBreakMan2k
03-30-2004, 12:23 AM
remember that Hurricane pinned Rock on RAW in the exact same manner as this deal. Did Hurricane main event after that?

lol. *just mentioned that in the other thread like 3 mins ago, almost same wording.* :D

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 12:24 AM

I have more faith that they at leats want Shelton to be a mid card guy, but I dont think he'll be running with the big dogs on RAW for very long.

This I agree with. I loved what I saw happen tonight. But afterwards, it did make me think of Hurricane beating The Rock. As long as Shelton continues to be pushed like this then it will have been a great moment (although even if he isn't, it still is a great moment).

But if he isn't pushed and ends up jobbing to Rhyno (no disrespect) or someone in like 2min...or to HHH in a few weeks, it will have been pretty pointless. :-\

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I also think The Hurricane/Shelton Benjamin comparison is flawed. If I recall correctly, The Hurricane's match with The Rock was very short.......and he got in very limited offense. The Rock had Hurricane DOWN and OUT before Austin came out. Even when Hurricane won the match, Austin's music was still playing.

In this case, Benjamin looked on Triple H's level right from the get-go.

-He never backed down.
-He punked out Triple H on several occassions in the ring.
-Ric Flair came out to help Triple H (insinuating that Triple H needed help).

I agree with you CyNick that everything is dependent on how much the WWE push Benjamin in the next few months, but I think it's going to happen. Think of it from Triple H's perspective. ;)

(hey....if this kid looked as good as I did, he should DOMINATE the rest of the roster! :p )

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 12:31 AM
I also think The Hurricane/Shelton Benjamin comparison is flawed. If I recall correctly, The Hurricane's match with The Rock was very short.......and he got in very limited offense. The Rock had Hurricane DOWN and OUT before Austin came out. Even when Hurricane won the match, Austin's music was still playing.

-He never backed down.

I agree with you CyNick that everything is dependent on how much the WWE push Benjamin in the next few months, but I think it's going to happen. Think of it from Triple H's perspective. ;)

(hey....if this kid looked as good as I did, he should DOMINATE the rest of the roster! :p )

True that.

Iceman90
03-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Lets all agree that we need to see how WWE books Shelton.

We'll leave it at that!

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 12:34 AM

-He never backed down.

Yeah but Hunter's real game plan is that he knows he's getting the title back in the near future, so he needs some new opponents. ISo then HHH can get the title back, and "hey kid, I made you a star, now you gotta JOB to me".

I hate to sound so negative, but I can see by summer time, HHH will be back on top and he will just have a new line up of people to run over. And by the end of the year we'll be back to where we were at the end of last year; Hunter dominant and nobody left to kill.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:37 AM

But did they focus on the Hurricane after he defeated The Rock? No. They showed Austin flipping the Rock off with Austins music in the background. All you saw of the Hurricane was him running away.

With Benjamin they made him the focus after he won, they showed Triple H's expression, then they cut right back to Benjamin raising his hands in victory.

Hurricane's win and Benjamin's win were both booked very differently. I have faith that the WWE will follow through with this.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Shit I didn't see Heyman's post...

Heyman
03-30-2004, 12:40 AM
Shit I didn't see Heyman's post...

LOL @ you and me agreeing on something WWE related. ;)

Rock Bottom
03-30-2004, 01:15 AM
Eh, I don't know why everyone is assuming this means Triple H is getting back the title soon... Heh. Knowing what is up is cool and all, and yeah, Trips likes to whore the belt, but honestly, Benoit's reign is not gonna be as short as you all think, I think.

Triple H gave Shelton a huge rub tonight. Shelton dominated the match, and won with a distraction. That doesn't drop Triple H's 'status' or whatever at all, but it does put Shelton more over than he was a week ago.

Anyway, people are acting like Triple H is like "So when do I get the belt back?" "Hmm, job to Shelton and you can have it back," and he's like, "Yeah, I guess so."

Triple H tapped out cleanly to Benoit. Then he got pinned by Shelton on RAW. Plenty of guys have jobbed two matches in a row. Triple H ain't going to just drop out of the title hunt (dont think anyone who just lost the belt should really) or the main event, but it doesn't mean every good thing he does is to allow him to do something "bad."

All jokes aside, yes, Triple H's backstage politics are annoying. And they've annoyed me, and just about everyone for a long time. And humorously, people may talk about Triple H is the antichrist, Triple H is Satan, or whatever... But to me, those are just jokes.

I think just about everyone is so overconcerned with Triple H's long title reigns that they are far too cynical when he does a job. Even if he bangs Steph, even if he is tight with Vince, even if he is in the kliq, the guy is a wrestler, and he gets paid to wrestle. Part of wrestling is losing matches.

Stickman
03-30-2004, 01:33 AM
didn't RVD beat Stone Cold clean on one raw? Nothing really came of that either.

oh and for worst champions (IE: scott hall as US champ), well, I don't see Orton being a credible champ either.

spd10000
03-30-2004, 01:40 AM
He lost at WrestleMania, and he lost on Raw tonight. I'm not complaining, but I don't get it.

Corkscrewed
03-30-2004, 01:57 AM
At Wrestlemania, it all begins again. That also includes Triple H's one loss per 12 months. He was just getting it out of the way. :shifty:

Heyman
03-30-2004, 02:02 AM
You know one thing that amazes me? Triple H, to a large degree, has been proving his internet critics WRONG on multiple occassions.

-He jobbed to Goldberg. People said he'd get the title back in the next PPV. He jobbed AGAIN.

-People said Triple H defeat Goldberg cleanly to win back the title. He didn't. He pinned Kane.

-People said the triple threat main-event for Mania was made so that Trips wouldn't have to JOB. Triple H jobbed.

-People said he'd win the WWE title from Eddie Guerrero......or make him look inferior. Neither of those things happened.

-People said that Triple H couldn't wrestle worth sh</>it anymore. He looked pretty impressive tonight. He looked impressive against Guerrero as well. And NO - his opponents weren't singlehandedly carrying him. Sorry.

The Mackem
03-30-2004, 04:18 AM
I think his losses are going somewhere such as a new look for Triple H. "I'm not as good as I used to be etc"

c4g2
03-30-2004, 05:31 AM
-People said Triple H defeat Goldberg cleanly to win back the title. He didn't. He pinned Kane.

He pinned Goldberg after Evolution distracted Kane.

http://armageddon.wwe.com/matches/gallery/images/34.jpg

blake639raw
03-30-2004, 07:10 AM
****in a, stop bitching. HHH jobs, and people are all like "Uggh, he didn't do it cleanly. Uggh, blah, blah, blah. Just shut up. HHH can do no good in anybody's eyes. The way I see it, even if it was a little bit tainted, a win, any way you can get it, over HHH means SOMETHING. I think this could be a start for a good push for Shelton. Not as a main evener mind you, but as more of an upper mid carder, like Orton.

Sephiroth
03-30-2004, 07:51 AM
lol, so he can win the title from Benoit and hold it for another year.

Yeah, it could also be that he just woke up and finally sees that he has been rubbish lately. I think HHH wont win at Backlash...olright I hope he wont win :-\

BasicThuganomics
03-30-2004, 10:18 AM
WOW, Heyman, you're actually making good points in this discussion? :wtf: :eek:

But I think that HHH has been doing a good job lately, and I am willing to forgive him if he continues to perform well like he has been lately. I prefer to enjoy wrestling that I watch, so I try to look past what HHH has done in the past as long as he is doing the right thing now.

Oh yeah and Shelton is awesome, I have thought so for a long time. He has a bright future depending on how he is booked from now on of course.

BigDaddyCool
03-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Bitch bitch bitch. So it is still cool to bash HHH?

BasicThuganomics
03-30-2004, 10:45 AM
Bitch bitch bitch. So it is still cool to bash HHH?

You mean you don't think he should die for banging the bosses daughter, blowing Vince, and being an asshole who NEVER EVER loses and that he's probably never going to put anyone over and he will always be on top and he will always make himself be champion at least 9 months out of the year for the rest of his life and he is an asshole and he shouldn't have so much of an ego because HHH is an asshole so shouldn't he die? C'mon BDC whats wrong with you?

Sorry, that wasa annoying to type just as it is probably annoying to read.

The Outlaw
03-30-2004, 12:06 PM
LOL

People would bitch no matter what happens, simple fact.

Get off of his nuts already.

He jobbed to Benoit, you bitch.

He jobs to Shelton, you bitch.

He doesnt job, you bitch.

KillerWolf
03-30-2004, 12:40 PM

due to the fact that I LIKE SHELTON BENJAMIN, i dont want him main eventing yet. i dont want to see him feuding with HHH. i dont want to see him in the world title hunt. i mean cmon. ivee never even seen him cut a promo. he is way too green. i would like to see his victory over HHH used to create momentum in the IC title hunt. he's not ready to win the big one. but he's perfect for the IC title.
on that note, Foley is NOT IC champ material, and their should me more guys 'goin' after Orton's title. as it is, the IC title is a prop to boost Orton's credibility (because he isnt as good as people pretend he is)

The CyNick
03-30-2004, 01:13 PM
due to the fact that I LIKE SHELTON BENJAMIN, i dont want him main eventing yet. i dont want to see him feuding with HHH. i dont want to see him in the world title hunt. i mean cmon. ivee never even seen him cut a promo. he is way too green. i would like to see his victory over HHH used to create momentum in the IC title hunt. he's not ready to win the big one. but he's perfect for the IC title.
on that note, Foley is NOT IC champ material, and their should me more guys 'goin' after Orton's title. as it is, the IC title is a prop to boost Orton's credibility (because he isnt as good as people pretend he is)

Benjamin can get a solid push, but if he beat a top guy, he should become a top guy himself, thats how you make wins and losses matter.

If it was me, I'd give him a win over a mid card guy like a Rhyno or something and then program him with Orton for 2 or 3 months. That way with Evolution, Shelton would stay in the main events on TV.

KillerWolf
03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Benjamin can get a solid push, but if he beat a top guy, he should become a top guy himself, thats how you make wins and losses matter.

If it was me, I'd give him a win over a mid card guy like a Rhyno or something and then program him with Orton for 2 or 3 months. That way with Evolution, Shelton would stay in the main events on TV.
yeah, me too. i just dont think that shelton benjamin should be world title picture 'top guy', and for his own good. he hasnt been around long enough to develop as a character. and you dont have to be a world title contender for fans to give a shit about you.
bret hart wrestled in the IC division for a long time before steping up to the main event scene. thats the way i think it should be. let him establish himself. let him show the fans what he's about. we all know that SB isnt going to be the world champ this year. probably not even next year.

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2004, 02:03 PM
LOL

People would bitch no matter what happens, simple fact.

Get off of his nuts already.

He jobbed to Benoit, you bitch.

He jobs to Shelton, you bitch.

He doesnt job, you bitch.

But you're not looking at the BIG picture.

The Naitch
03-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Didnt read the entire thread but here's my take....

I guess Benjamin is on good terms with Batista and Orton because of the OVW days. They simply but in the good word to Hunter to put him over. I dunno...

tucsonspeed6
03-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Perhaps the answer here lies before the win... before the interuption... before Rick Flair even came out. I'm suprised that nobody noticed Shelton playing headgames with HHH. They're not pushing him as the next main eventer. They're pushing him as the next Kurt Angle. Kurt is one hell of a thinker in the ring. His character is always outsmarting somebody and, comparing him to the game, I'd have to say he can outsmart the cerebral assassin. From hiding his brother under the ring to "playing dead" until his opponent goes to the top rope, he beats HHH anytime, and I don't know about any of you, but Shelton was showing some of those smarts out there last night, using HHH's ego against him.

James Steele
03-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Ya know, I am really tired of the HHH-Conspiracy. Think about it, is it quite possible HHH finally realized he is nearing the end of his run. Maybe, he wants his final years to end with a great legacy. If you ask me, WM XX was a classic. Shelton Benjamin is a good sign.

This is just my opinion, but this whole "smark" and "mark" thing is a heaping pile of bullshit. There is no need to do either. Just sit back and enjoy RAW, SmackDown!, and the PPV's.

The WWE is on a wonderful upward trend and damn it...DON'T JINX IT!!!!!

The Naitch
03-30-2004, 08:11 PM
i love your avatar

SeanMC
03-30-2004, 08:25 PM
^oh big f-uckin deal. He beat hhh, end of story.
You know what im sick of?People slagging of benoit before he gets a chance.Its funny before WM we were all saying how we hope benoit becoems champ and it would be f-ucking cool if he did, and now were getting the same ol bastards saying he shouldn't be champ, lets face it, there well always be people happy/unhappy about things just get the f-uck over it n live with it.Benoti is the champ and deserves to be.Shelton beat hhh which was exactly what we wanted to happen now ppl complain when hhh jobs to, even tho weve been crying out for months on end for this to happen?Give it a break.

SeanMC
03-30-2004, 08:28 PM
btw that ^ was aimed at some other msg saying shelton didnt win cleanly, sorry bout that.

Franchise Fan 4 Life
03-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Unlike Triple H, Shelton Benjamin has true wrestling ability and was a damn good heavyweight at Minnisota after Lesnar graduated. There's no reason why Benjamin shouldn't have beat Triple H, besides if the creative team is as smart as they think they are Benjamin will have staying power in pivital storylines in the future, or he could challenge Benoit sometime before Backlash in a title match.. It would be similar to the Angle/Benoit series in terms of pure wrestling because both men bring something that's rare to the table and fans now a days want to see more wrestling than entertaining. Triple H is an entertaing champion but sometimes someone else needs to carry the banner..

John la Rock
03-31-2004, 02:01 AM
Triple H is the man.

Stupid internet "smarks: overgeneralizing and ripping into him cause he's married to Stephanie. It's pathetic. If he wins, everybody complains. If he loses, people still complain. Shut the **** up all ready :mad:

Lara Emily
03-31-2004, 07:55 AM
While it could very well be a sign of changes. Which I really hope it is, it should be noted that HHH has put over mid-carders before, mind you vaing not seen the match I can't really judge on the difference between that match and the others.

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Triple H is the man.

Stupid internet "smarks: overgeneralizing and ripping into him cause he's married to Stephanie. It's pathetic. If he wins, everybody complains. If he loses, people still complain. Shut the **** up all ready :mad:

Quiet you. He's sucked for a long time and I don't want to watch him, and will not be pleased until he is midcarding and off my tv.

BasicThuganomics
04-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Quiet you. He's sucked for a long time and I don't want to watch him, and will not be pleased until he is midcarding and off my tv.

Thats not going to happen anytime soon, so either get over it or you will be unhappy for awhile.

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Thats not going to happen anytime soon, so either get over it or you will be unhappy for awhile.

Yeah thanks.

PS. you're an idiot

BasicThuganomics
04-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Am I an idiot because I pointed out the obvious? If so, then I don't care...

My Final Heaven
04-05-2004, 01:53 AM
When was the last time HHH added a new move to his repitiore? This is his entire moveset:

Kneelift
Pedigree
Punch
Pedigree
Sledgehammer (If you call that a move)
PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE!!!!!!

I think some people need to stop taking what J.R. says at ringside so seriously. I'm probably going to be told I "suck ass" again for posting this, so I'll go ahead & put this now, so I don't have to come back & do it later... :foc: there. Some of the posters on this site are so articulate...

Bah Gawd! Bah Gawd! No wun.... can stop... TrippleH!!!! No wun... can escape... THEPEDIGREE!!!!!!

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 02:26 AM
When was the last time HHH added a new move to his repitiore? This is his entire moveset:

Kneelift
Pedigree
Punch
Pedigree
Sledgehammer (If you call that a move)
PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE!!!!!!

I think some people need to stop taking what J.R. says at ringside so seriously. I'm probably going to be told I "suck ass" again for posting this, so I'll go ahead & put this now, so I don't have to come back & do it later... :foc: there. Some of the posters on this site are so articulate...

Bah Gawd! Bah Gawd! No wun.... can stop... TrippleH!!!! No wun... can escape... THEPEDIGREE!!!!!!

You're the same kind of dumbass that thinks the Rock only has 5 moves so he sucks probably...

HHH has been in better shape lately, his matches have had a faster pace, and his in ring psychology is becoming more like it was a few years ago (when he was widely considered the best wrestler in the world) We don't listen to JR at ringside, we make fun of him, and talk about how he is way past his prime as an annoucer. He never gets any praise on this board anymore. HHH has genuinely been performing better lately. He might turn into a selfish dick again in a few months, but right now he's doing what he should be doing.

Oh yeah nice job of listing his moveset asshole, I've never seen HHH use suplexes or clotheslines or neckbreakers or headlocks and other holds and stretches. He may not be an Angle or Benoit, but he isn't a Bradshaw by any means.

PureHatred
04-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Triple H haters, know this:

Now that he's the owner's son-in-law, and since Shane is more heavily involved in the corporate operations of WWE and not the creative process, there's a very real chance that when Vinny Mac retires, Triple H will be in complete cotrol of the product....lock, stock, and barrel.

See? Doesn't that feel better?

My Final Heaven
04-05-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by BasicThuganomics

You're the same kind of dumbass that thinks the Rock only has 5 moves so he sucks probably...

HHH has been in better shape lately, his matches have had a faster pace, and his in ring psychology is becoming more like it was a few years ago (when he was widely considered the best wrestler in the world) We don't listen to JR at ringside, we make fun of him, and talk about how he is way past his prime as an annoucer. He never gets any praise on this board anymore. HHH has genuinely been performing better lately. He might turn into a selfish dick again in a few months, but right now he's doing what he should be doing.

Oh yeah nice job of listing his moveset asshole, I've never seen HHH use suplexes or clotheslines or neckbreakers or headlocks and other holds and stretches. He may not be an Angle or Benoit, but he isn't a Bradshaw by any means.

sigh.... :( You HHH fanboys keep on talking about how it's YOUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION BLAH BLAH BLAH that you like Trips. Well, it's my RIGHT TO AN OPINION to be bored to tears by him. I noticed you're a Cena fan, so you can't be all that bad. I'm going to watch some anime now, & forget this thread ever existed. kickwhamstunner goodnight.

Rock Bottom
04-05-2004, 02:43 AM
http://raw.wwe.com/results/031504/images/25.jpg
RIC: Okay, give it to me, Champ.
CHRIS: It's okay. You can stand up, Ric. Triple H doesn't have the belt anymore.
RIC: Oh, thank God...

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 02:50 AM
sigh.... :( You HHH fanboys keep on talking about how it's YOUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION BLAH BLAH BLAH that you like Trips. Well, it's my RIGHT TO AN OPINION to be bored to tears by him. I noticed you're a Cena fan, so you can't be all that bad. I'm going to watch some anime now, & forget this thread ever existed. kickwhamstunner goodnight.

I usually don't like to say this, but what a dumb ****ing newb!

OK If you're dumbass reads this again, then pay attention. Having opinions and expressing them is what this board is all about, but if you can't back up your opinions in an intelligent way, then you get called an idiot.

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 02:51 AM
LOL @ loopydate's caption!!!!

My Final Heaven
04-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Ahem,

YOU'RE A DUMBASS!!!

YOU SUCK DICK!!!!

YOU'RE GAY!!!

YOU LIKE TO SNIFF YOUR MOM'S PANTIES!!!!

There, have I elevated myself to your level?

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 03:07 AM
If the point you're trying to prove is that you're a complete ****ing moron, then good job :y:

Oh yeah, what happened to watching some anime and forgetting this thread ever exsisted? You know "kickwhamstunner goodnight" didn't you just say that? You're just full of shit I geuss.

Rock Bottom
04-05-2004, 03:22 AM
Please, please. Don't fight. Spread love.

Ninti the Mad
04-05-2004, 05:01 AM
Triple H jobbed today to Benoit in a rematch at a house show.

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Please, please. Don't fight. Spread love.

Sorry, I'll admit I like to pick fights and get into arguements sometimes...

BasicThuganomics
04-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Triple H jobbed today to Benoit in a rematch at a house show.

Yeah I knew they had been main eventing RAW house shows. According to reports, they have been putting on excellent matches together. Now I wish I could see a regular one on one match between the two. With Benoit winning of course :D