PDA

View Full Version : Armchair Booking/Fan Fic

Impeccable
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I read a lot of guys doing armchair booking on here and wondered if anyone did their own fan fic? i.e. booking their own fictional fed or a WWE based fed.

'Noid, I'm looking at you here

I used to when I was younger and didn't have a life, with the help of Extreme Warfare (or whatever the hell it was called).:$

Be interesting to read some other peoples stuff...and if I can dig out some of my own material I'd post it (if there was demand...:shifty:)

Impact!
05-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Check the wrestling sim thread in the video games forum

Destor
05-01-2009, 01:56 PM
We have a forum for this.

Xero
05-01-2009, 02:33 PM
lol Destor's right.

Mooияakeя™
05-01-2009, 03:07 PM
TNM7. I loved that.

As above, there is a forum, here: http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=162&page=46.

Granted, it's like a conversation between two guys and you will go cross eyed after reading just one <strike>essay</strike> post, but still.... it' there.

Mr. Nerfect
05-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Never did the whole fictional fed thing myself. I just look at WWE programming and think "I would have enjoyed this better."

Evil Vito
05-01-2009, 10:07 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I sort of have two EWR games saved but I haven't touched one of them in nearly a year and the most recent in a few weeks...I dunno what it is, I just lose interest very easily and my playing of the game comes and goes in waves.

My second game I started in September 2007 (in-game, started my game at the point when Punk one the title) and am currently in May 2008. I got ECW extended to 2 hours, brought Bischoff and Heyman back, turned SmackDown in WCW and Raw into just "WWE" and essentially run 3 totally separate promotions within one game, each show with its own titles, individual brand PPVs except for the big 4, etc. No interbrand interaction except for the KOTR tourney finals, the Rumble, the MITB match, and the next draft (if I were to ever get that far, which I doubt)

I'd kinda like to get back into that game but I've forgotten all the storylines I had for it</font> :o