PDA

View Full Version : Longest match you've had while playing SD HCTP

Splaya
03-30-2004, 12:33 AM
Mine was me as Chris Benoit and i was facing Chris Jericho and the match went for 57 minutes 22 seconds in a last man standing match. I won but I was marking out when I did.

So what's your longest match and what type was it?

EDIT- I just beat HHH for the strap in my 3rd week of my new season as Jericho :D

HeartBreakMan2k
03-30-2004, 12:35 AM
1 hour 23 mins in a three stages of hell match against a friend of mine. Brock Lesnar (me) vs Goldberg (him). First fall ladder, second first blood, thrid last man standing. The third fall was over an hour long.

Tony Montana
03-30-2004, 12:59 AM
1 hour 23 mins in a three stages of hell match against a friend of mine. Brock Lesnar (me) vs Goldberg (him). First fall ladder, second first blood, thrid last man standing. The third fall was over an hour long.

That is nearly exactly the same as mine. Me and my friend had a 3 stages of hell match, I went Rob Van Dam and he went Triple H. The first fall was a first blood match, the second fall was an I Quit match, and the third fall was a Ladder match. The first fall was pretty quick because he climbed out of the ring and got the table and tried to slide back in (not knowing that his wrestler would throw the table in before climbing in) So I had enough time to pick the table up and hammer him with it until his whole body was red. Then I got a chair and attempted the Van Daminator but he reversed and ended up hammering me before setting the table up in the corner. He picked me up but I got a boot to his mid section then picked up the chair and smashed him in the head spliting it open and winning the first fall in about 15 minutes.

The I Quit match went on for about 30 minutes with us fighting all over the arena trying to find the microphone as we went. I easily had the upper hand and think that I could have made him say the words on about 5 occasions but I couldn't find the mic. By the time we reached the parking lot both of our bodies where red as we finally found the microphone. As soon as I was on the floor he got on the motorbike and started riding around trying to grab me by the throat so as soon as I stood up I ran and climbed up the container. I was waiting for him to get off the bike when I strayed too close to the edge and I fell off, bouncing like 10 foot up into the air. He got the mic and made me quit straight away tying it at 1-1.

Finally the last match went on for near enough an hour with my friend using a tactic where he kept hitting me with the ladder then sliding out the ring with it and dropping it outside. Everytime I got the ladder and threw it in he would pick it up, hammer me with it then put it back outside untill finally I got a reverse and started hammering him with the ladder. I got the idea to finish him off with the 5 star frogsplash, forgetting that RVD goes for the pin so HHH got straight back up. I picked up a chair and hammered him with it untill he was groggy then hit the Van Daminator. I set up the ladder and scrammbled up and began hanging off the belt. My friend's wrestler came around and grabbed hold of RVD's legs causing us both to fall to the mat. He was up first and climbed the ladder but it was in the wrong place due to our landing pushing it out the way. I ran up the ladder and suplexed him to the outside of the ring. I got back up and finally tipped over the ladder and set it up in the right place, collecting the belt for the win.

The funny thing is I only had this match on the weekend and usually when i play on HCTP with my friends we only have singles or hardcore matches, so before then my longest match was probably around 20 minutes.

Funky Fly
03-30-2004, 01:26 AM
Exactly o seconds long. I want to play videogames, damnit. :'(

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Exactly o seconds long. I want to play videogames, damnit. :'(

Me too :-\

Stupid school

SuperSlim
03-30-2004, 09:04 AM
man I don't get the pleasure of long matches... that sucks.. blasted school

loopydate
03-30-2004, 11:39 AM
I had a LMS match with my roommate the other day that probably went 50:00. We didn't think to time it until we'd been at it a while. From the point where we started watching the clock, 35 minutes elapsed.

OssMan
03-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Me and my friend were having some fun so we made a 2 vs 1 handicap no disqualification match. Triple H and Brock Lesnar vs Rico. About 45 minutes long. It took to long for Rico to get up after we F5ed him on the announce table. It was funny cause it was the F5 2, the crazy one. When he spun in the air his head hit the edge of the table and it blew up.

Mike the Metal Ed
03-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Killer (My mates CAW) def. HardKore Rulez (My CAW) in a last man standing match. (Notice a pattern?) Don't know how long it lasted, but next time he's round I'm gonna challenge him to a 60-minute Iron Man match on No Mercy (Or I might do a six-match series of 10 minute Iron Mans on HCTP)

Jacko
03-30-2004, 05:46 PM
SD HCTP.. um 20 minutes...?

My longets in any games was probs

No Mercy Triple Threat ladder match with friends which Jericho won :)

Shaggy
03-30-2004, 07:57 PM
The longest for me had to be about 30 minutes. My cousin and I were playing a tag team hardcore match. I was Batista, he was Tajiri and we were fighting Goldberg and Lesnar (My favorite team to fight). It took forever cause they would always make up weak before we could do it to them. Finally I powerbombed Goldberg through a table and my cousin held off Lesnar and I was able to get the pin.

Xero
03-30-2004, 08:09 PM
It was in Season in a LMS match... Xero Limit (CAW) vs. The Undertaker (Old Skool Version)... It went ATLEAST an hour... Seemed like more... I kept beating the crap outa him, and he kept getting back up! I tried every weapon, but it would get to about 8 and he'd get up... I finally beat him by fluke when I hit a Stunner... (It was like my 6th one, lol...)

Hired Hitman
03-30-2004, 08:24 PM
2 Hour TLC Tornado Tag.

My Mate and I beat the crap out of Eric Bischoff and Tajiri. Trying to figure out how many ways you can put them through the table & stack the tables then add the ladder then jump off... it was cool.

-edit-

We (My mate and I) Made a Tag Team Finisher, We do a double team move, then we go to opposite turnbuckles, climb up, we both press L1 at the same time, I leap off with a SWanton Bomb (connecting one Ala Jeff Hardy's) and he leaps off with the Five Star half way, so I hit, slide off as he hits and rolls over holding his stomach. :cool:

ilt_undertaker
03-30-2004, 10:10 PM
<font color=Silver>Me and my nephew played a Hell In The Cell match for an hour and a half, he wanted to beat the hell out of each other, so we refused to pin each other. I finally won though when I pinned him after doin the F-5 (I, of course, was The Undertaker), I wanted to play NBA Live 2004</font>

Funky Fly
03-30-2004, 10:37 PM
We (My mate and I) Made a Tag Team Finisher, We do a double team move, then we go to opposite turnbuckles, climb up, we both press L1 at the same time, I leap off with a SWanton Bomb (connecting one Ala Jeff Hardy's) and he leaps off with the Five Star half way, so I hit, slide off as he hits and rolls over holding his stomach. :cool:
Hott.

In WCW vs nWo: World Tour for N64, my brother and I used to do that Lo Down move where one guy does a suplex while the other does a splash. That was Lo Down even existed. :eek:

We also used to do this thing where I'd wait on the top rope as Ultimo Dragon, and as Rey Mysterio, he'd whip an opponent at me and I'd spin kick the fu</>ck out of them. :cool:

Evil Vito
03-30-2004, 10:54 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Triple Threat Tornado Tag Team Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio (Me) and Ultimo Dragon vs. The Hurricane and Matt Hardy vs. Tajiri and Chavo Guerrero

Had to go AT LEAST a half hour, if not more. LOADED with innovative shit, and by the end all 6 of us were bleeding, almost all of us had body meters entirely in the red, and prtty much every weapon had been used in some way (including the announce tables, exposed turnbuckles, side barriers and ring posts)

Although after all of that, Tajiri ended up grabbing the belt and getting the win for his team</font> :(

Sephiroth
03-31-2004, 06:12 AM
Mine was with Jericho against HHH for the World Heavy Weight Championship in an last man standing match it was 47 mins and 25 secs if i aint mistaking.