PDA

View Full Version : TNA Thread for 5/7/09: WE ARE CONFUSING ENDINGS

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 08:35 PM
From tnawrestling.com:

- In perhaps the biggest match in TNA "iMPACT" history, for the first time ever it will be the entire Main Event Mafia teaming up in a 10-Man War to battle the TNA Frontline! On Thursday's broadcast, it will be Kurt Angle, Sting, Kevin Nash, Booker T and Scott Steiner taking on TNA World Heavyweight Champion Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Daniels! What will happen when the Main Event Mafia goes to war with TNA Frontline? Tune in and find out - don't miss this huge bout!

- The broadcast will also feature X Division Champion Suicide taking on Consequences Creed in a non-title match! Can Suicide continue his dominance of the X Division?

- The Team 3D Tag Team Tournament continues, as Beer Money, Inc will face the team of Eric Young and newcomer Jethro Holliday

- Awesome Kong will battle The Beautiful People's Velvet Sky in a Stretcher Match! This past week, Kong annihilated Madison Rayne and sent her out on the stretcher - will Velvet Sky suffer the same fate on Thursday?

All this and much more on Thursday's huge "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV starting at 9/8c! Plus, more news on the May 24 "Sacrifice" Pay-Per-View event!

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Did they hire Schiavone to write for their site?

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 08:41 PM
I hope Suicide gets unmasked tonight, and it really is Al Snow. That would be one hell of a swerve

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
It's funny, because TNA is "out of control" for no real reason.

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I hope Kurt opens the show, you rarely ever get to see that

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
I guess they already got tired of the MEM track suits.

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Foley is suddenly a face now? What's going on

KIRA
05-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Foley is suddenly a face now? What's going on

Dixie Carter once replied "good" when told that TNA's storylines were confusing since then Ive given up on trying to make sense of it all and try to enjoy the wrestling.

MURDOC BABY!

Triple Naitch
05-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Wow, and I thought the Raw thread this week was bad.

DarKCentaur
05-07-2009, 11:47 PM
To be honest, I gave up 10 minutes in.

Droford
05-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Jarrett gets in the 4 way at the PPV by putting up whatever and he'll be the one to pin Angle so he can join/lead the MEM and sort of do a "forced into it" deal for a while until he shocks everyone by revealing it was his plan all along to join and lead the MEM.

This however will make for a really bad ME (Foley/Jarrett/Angle/Sting)

Oh and Daffney looked hot.

Volare
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Which of the following makes more sence...

A TNA Impact! episode.

or

The famous quote... "All your base are belong to us!"

RVDmark
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Dixie Carter once replied "good" when told that TNA's storylines were confusing since then Ive given up on trying to make sense of it all and try to enjoy the wrestling.

WWE and totally predictable, or TNA and confusing and over booked.

I'll take TNA.

legendkillerRKO
05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
TNA Impact! = 1 hr 45 minutes of mic time + 15 mins of wrestling

FourFifty
05-08-2009, 02:38 PM
TNA is pro wrestling lingo for "chop full of Fail"

DAMN iNATOR
05-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Which of the following makes more sence...

A TNA Impact! episode.

or

The famous quote... "All your base are belong to us!"

The unintentionally funny/comical/hilarious english translated text of a phrase in the Japanese version of Zero Wing FTW.

<Peter Griffin> heheheh, internet memes!...</Peter Griffin>

Rollermacka
05-08-2009, 03:44 PM
The unintentionally funny/comical/hilarious english translated text of a phrase in the Japanese version of Zero Wing FTW.

<Peter Griffin> heheheh, internet memes!...</Peter Griffin>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:naughty:

DAMN iNATOR
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

:naughty:

Yeah there's like a fucking zillion of those "Zero Wing Intro" (and other titled vids) on there...still probably the most remembered thing in video games after Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., and ^,^,\/,\/,<,>,<,>,B,A, Start.

Rollermacka
05-08-2009, 06:39 PM
still probably the most remembered thing in video games after Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., and ^,^,\/,\/,<,>,<,>,B,A, Start.

What dose that do? Is that the finisher for Sub Zero in the first Mortal Kombat game?

The Chris Rosa
05-09-2009, 01:52 AM
Contra Code?

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2009, 02:37 AM
Yeah, that looks like the Contra Code to me, and I never even played Contra.

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2009, 02:45 AM
I can't stand reading TNA's taping reports. They really need to fire Russo and get someone who can keep a beat in there.

I'm pretty sure the main event of TNA Sacrifice is looking like it's going to be Mick Foley vs. Sting vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett. There is something wrong with that title scene. It might have something to do with those men probably having spent a total of about 175 years on the planet, with their average age being 43.5 years old.

I also can't work out who is a face and who is a heel anymore. I believe Matt Morgan and Beer Money, Inc. might be faces, and Lethal Consequences are heels. I'm not a big believer of two-dimensional characters, but if you're going to try and make your characters completely human, that requires some love and understanding of the characters you are writing.