PDA

View Full Version : So will the WWE actually follow through on pushing Knox?

Gertner
05-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Probably not, but one can hope.

A win over R Truth is a good start. They really made him look good last night. Kicked out of R Truth's finisher, hit his bicycle kick and the shell shock.

Gertner
05-09-2009, 12:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fYXM6cSaM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fYXM6cSaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just cause it's fucking awesome.

Rammsteinmad
05-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Man that music is terrible, every time you think a good riff is getting ready to kick off, it changes.

parkmania
05-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Will the WWE ever follow through on pushing someone not named Cena, Orton, Batista, HHH, HBK, or Undertaker?

That's what I thought.

Mr. Nerfect
05-10-2009, 02:15 AM
I still think his music reminds me of a Mortal Kombat villain killing puny Earthrealm mortals.

Gertner
05-10-2009, 03:17 AM
He has the best entrance in the WWE

St. Jimmy
05-10-2009, 04:10 AM
NOPE.

Londoner
05-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Will the WWE ever follow through on pushing someone not named Cena, Orton, Batista, HHH, HBK, or Undertaker?

That's what I thought.

:D

chaos kid
05-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I personally can't see this guy doing anything, just another no name who will be out of the WWE by the end of the year

Triple Naitch
05-10-2009, 12:32 PM
He will probably be endeavored within the next 6 weeks. It seems like they have run out of ideas for him and Kozlov, so they just put them in squash matches all the fucking time.

Ruien
05-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Getting a win over R-Truth means they are not done with him. Unlike the other name you mentioned, who was put on ECW and has not done anything since.

Mr. Nerfect
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL at Jim Ross' commentary on SmackDown!, desperately trying to get Knox over. "You see him backstage with his glasses on, and he looks like some kind of...scientist." At the very worst, before they give up entirely on Mike, we'll see him repackaged as Professor Knox first.

He's a guy that I either see doing very well or not doing too well at all. I can't see the guy falling somewhere in the middle. If he fizzles out, I expect that he'll do it soon, but I think if he wins a mid-card title or two, his career will actually be considered a success based on longetivity, at the very least.

I don't think he's in danger of being released anytime soon. The WWE are apparently pretty desperate for bigger, athletic guys, and Knox is a guy naturally with that size. That he is not bad in the ring for this size is also pretty impressive.