PDA

View Full Version : AFTER RAW...

spd10000
03-30-2004, 05:46 PM
This was on another site...

I attended Raw last night at the US Bank Arena. After the show ended, Triple H got on the mic and called Shelton Benjamin back to the ring for 5 more minutes since his win was a "fluke". Triple H and Ric Flair prepared to jump Benjamin until Stone Cold's music hit, and he came down the ramp on the four wheeler.

Austin circled the ring, and Triple H told Austin to go back to the dressing room like the coward he is. After teasing an entry to the ring, Austin drove back behind the curtain. Then, Triple H asked Benjamin to amateur wrestle The Nature Boy. After Flair told Benjamin that he'd make his skin a "few shades lighter by riding him around the ring," Benjamin got on the mic and told "Toucan Sam" and Flair that they couldn't be trusted.

Flair and Triple H then jumped Benjamin, but he started to fight them off with a nice superkick on Flair and low blow on HHH. Then Austin's music hit, and he came back down to stun Flair and The Game. Austin drank some beers and asked Shelton if he needed a beer. Benjamin began drinking and was quickly greeted with a Stunner. Benjamin made his way up the rampway and a smiling Austin tossed him some more beers and toasted him from a distance.

The show closed with Stone Cold and Lilian Garcia chugging some beers and riding around on the four wheeler.

All in all, I felt it was a quality show with a pretty live crowd.

Corkscrewed
03-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Shelton no-sold a stunner?

Oh right... he's a guy.

And you mean Austin didn't punch out Lillian???

OssMan
03-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Wait, Shelton got stunned?

loopydate
03-30-2004, 06:06 PM
And you mean Austin didn't punch out Lillian???

No, but you can imagine what he was doing backstage.

"Hi, Trish" POP!
"Hi, Amy" POP!

Joe Kerr
03-30-2004, 06:48 PM
I wanna see Lillian chug beers