PDA

View Full Version : Bionic Commando

OssMan
05-19-2009, 01:33 AM
Aright well apparently this comes out tomorrow for Xbox 360 and PS3 and while I haven't played that much of the one on NES I just watched the preview thing for this and it looks like the coolest thing ever. They still have that bionic swing thing except now you can do it in 3D and pick up cars and whip them at people or something, I have on idea, but it looks really cool. Might get this so I can actually have a game on PS3. Also hope they keep the classic "Aim for the cock
pit as you jump" dialogue in there

Drakul
05-19-2009, 02:10 AM
I've been waiting for someone to make this topic. I could never get around to it myself.

I've got the game preordered. There is a multiplayer demo on the 360 if anyone wants to try it out.
IGN and Gametrailers reveiwed the game and they both gave it pretty average scores but I still think it looks great and I'm keeping my pre-order.

I'll be using my Retro Skin code from BC:Rearmed to play through the upcoming game as the original BC design.

I'm not sure when the UK get's the game though. One source says this Friday, another says next Friday.

Funky Fly
05-20-2009, 05:32 PM
You know you can swing and whip cars at people in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, right?

Drakul
05-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Bionic Commando is out this Friday in the UK. I got an email this afternoon from GAME saying, even though I pre-ordered the game, they can't keep up with demand so I'm going to have to wait until they get more copies in stock. No BC on release day for me...

A word of warning to anyone about to watch video reveiws. Don't watch the Gametrailers review. It contains a spoiler. Unless you're ok with spoilers, then you can watch it.

G
05-21-2009, 03:51 PM
I didn't really like the demo. Probably because I got my ass handed to me before I could even learn the controls.

Drakul
05-22-2009, 12:24 AM
I've seen a few people put off by the demo. I still think multiplayer is a bad idea for any demo.
A level would have been much better so everyone can see what the game is really like.