PDA

View Full Version : Insane Clown Posse

WickedClownScorpion
03-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Anyone like them? Dislike them? Dont know them?
Lets talk bout the Clowns :D and DARK LOTUS!!

Supreme Olajuwon
03-30-2004, 09:29 PM
one of the 5 worst bands/groups ever IMO

road doggy dogg
03-30-2004, 09:32 PM
I like a handful of their songs, but could live without the gimmick

Kane Knight
03-30-2004, 10:36 PM
They're not bad...But their last couple CDs were crap without a doubt as far as I'm concerned. They weren't exactly great before, either, but they were more amusing...

Fryza
03-30-2004, 10:38 PM
I do like a few of their songs (Juggalo Homies is one of my favorite songs), but they aren't really high up on my favorite list...

Shylox
03-30-2004, 10:39 PM
I think I only ever heard one of their songs and I don't remember what it's called. But it was a pretty cool song IMO.

Funky Fly
03-30-2004, 11:06 PM
They're better wrestlers than they are rappers.

Shaggy
03-30-2004, 11:25 PM
I liked them at first but some of there songs arent that great. I love the Juggalo Homies song from Backyard Wrestling. That song kicks so much ass.

StrongMad
03-31-2004, 12:05 AM

loopydate
03-31-2004, 12:11 AM
one of the 5 worst bands/groups ever IMO

Ever have one of those days where you just agree with Supreme a lot?

I'm having one.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-31-2004, 12:30 AM

That's not saying much.

Smitty
03-31-2004, 07:02 PM
It's not that I hate the band as much as I hate their fan base and the "Juggalo hoes" at my school.

WickedClownScorpion
03-31-2004, 07:16 PM
:eek: :rant: dont you dare talk bad about their fanbase, cause im one of their fans. And whats so bad about Juggalos and Juggalettes? Well i know some can be, yah, but alot are like me, a really nice person :D

Shaggy
03-31-2004, 07:27 PM
It's not that I hate the band as much as I hate their fan base and the "Juggalo hoes" at my school.

Admit it they arent that bad. I think every one has at least liked one of there songs at one point in there life. There is a little Juggalo in all of us.

Champion of Europa
03-31-2004, 07:36 PM
"Juggalos" are the most braindead people I've ever met.

Ever juggalo I've met in real life or on the computer has been a terrible stupid ass person.

I swear, none of their songs are listenable. They're not funny. They have a stupid gimmick. They suck at life.

WickedClownScorpion
03-31-2004, 08:06 PM
Okay, first off, let us define Juggalo...
Some ppl think a Juggalo is just an Insane Clown Posse or Twiztid fan. But its much more than that. Bein a Juggalo is a way of life. They dont care about what the world thinks of them. A Juggalo doesnt think he is better than everyone else. Its a state of mind, a way of life. To truly understand a Juggalo, you must be a Juggalo. Anyone can just Like a Band, that makes you a fan. If ur a Juggalo ur down for anything at anytime. A Juggalette and Juggalo r almost the same but Juggalettes are Females. If u r a Juggalo or Juggalette u r Down with the Clown for Life.

Okay, and there are plenty of smart juggalos and nice juggalos, such as me. and about their music, yah it isnt for all, but it entertains those that like it. And their songs have meanings, well some of them, most of them are just for fun. Alot of their songs reach out to those who have had it bad in their lives, its a way of venting out our anger and sadness, without us actually doin anything that they talk aobut in their songs. I know everyone at least once has been picked last for a team or been left out of stuff, their music helps us (the ones who truly understand them and feel their music) vent out our frustrations. Well thats my 2 cents, if you dont like it... well i dont really care

Shaggy
03-31-2004, 08:30 PM
Some ppl think a Juggalo is just an Insane Clown Posse or Twiztid fan. But its much more than that. Bein a Juggalo is a way of life. They dont care about what the world thinks of them. A Juggalo doesnt think he is better than everyone else. Its a state of mind, a way of life. To truly understand a Juggalo, you must be a Juggalo. Anyone can just Like a Band, that makes you a fan. If ur a Juggalo ur down for anything at anytime. A Juggalette and Juggalo r almost the same but Juggalettes are Females. If u r a Juggalo or Juggalette u r Down with the Clown for Life.

Okay, and there are plenty of smart juggalos and nice juggalos, such as me. and about their music, yah it isnt for all, but it entertains those that like it. And their songs have meanings, well some of them, most of them are just for fun. Alot of their songs reach out to those who have had it bad in their lives, its a way of venting out our anger and sadness, without us actually doin anything that they talk aobut in their songs. I know everyone at least once has been picked last for a team or been left out of stuff, their music helps us (the ones who truly understand them and feel their music) vent out our frustrations. Well thats my 2 cents, if you dont like it... well i dont really care

***Stands and applaudes***

WickedClownScorpion
03-31-2004, 08:35 PM
:) no need for applause, thats jsut the facts, well on how i see it anyways.

And another thing, Juggalos are family, we got eachothers back. How many of yall can say that yall have this big of a family that will never disrespect you or judge you, and that will accept whatever you do? Anyone here?

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 09:21 PM
*LMFAO*

That "Juggalo" speach was about as funny as RDD in a real mosh pit.

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 09:26 PM
:) no need for applause, thats jsut the facts, well on how i see it anyways.

And another thing, Juggalos are family, we got eachothers back. How many of yall can say that yall have this big of a family that will never disrespect you or judge you, and that will accept whatever you do? Anyone here?
:lol:

Every group of brainwashed fans seem to proclaim the same thing.

Seriously, it's like one of those cults that preys on the simpleminded and friendless. I was expecting the final "joker card" to be a record release party where y'all drank the Kool-Aid...

Champion of Europa
03-31-2004, 10:21 PM

You give yourself and others too much credit.

Shylox
03-31-2004, 10:36 PM

DaveWadding
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
I agree with KK, Mitch and Shylox. :y:

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Shut up, Wadding. :p

el fregadero
03-31-2004, 11:44 PM
<font color=teal>LOL</font>

What Would Kevin Do?
03-31-2004, 11:44 PM

Every group of brainwashed fans seem to proclaim the same thing.

Seriously, it's like one of those cults that preys on the simpleminded and friendless. I was expecting the final "joker card" to be a record release party where y'all drank the Kool-Aid...

Really??? I could have swore they were going to hand out Nikes and plastic bags...

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 11:45 PM
I shouldn't laugh at that, but :lol:

Mic Blaze
04-01-2004, 12:10 AM
I agree with KK, Mitch and Shylox. :y:

Also those juggalo people have to release ICP are protraying themselves they are not. Juggalos are the music equivalent of people who believe everything in wrestling is so real and that in real life wrestlers hate each other. Im still trying to figure whats worse being a Juggalo/Juggalette or being one of the fags at school who spend their lunch hour playing Yu Gi Oh.

Downunder
04-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Juggalos :lol: