PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Yay or Nay

Rollermacka
05-25-2009, 05:11 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1_r4UEuMJc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1_r4UEuMJc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So Tajiri was actually the first to get 99.9% Yays (He did better than guys like DDP, Lance Storm, or Tommy Dreamer) so lets move onto my first female Yay or Nay post Victoria. So she was one of the first female wrestlers who wasnt built like Chyna, or Nicole Bass who was still a monster heel. I always liked her finisher's the widows peak and the firemans carry to a side slam. I liked her feud with Trish and her little "crazy love affair" with Stevie Richards. I wasnt a fan of her kinda dance thing she was doing before she was released from her WWE days but she is signed to TNA now. I'm gonna give her a Yay for the facts that she was a good crazy heel with decient finishers (plus I liked the T.A.T.U. theme she used).

KaliKot
05-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Yes, she was the first woman wrestler whose in-ring work I enjoyed

and her finisher is awesome. And she was an awesome heel. And she should have been given the title one more time before retiring

Theo Dious
05-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Yes, she was the first woman wrestler whose in-ring work I enjoyed

So you never saw Ivory, I'm guessing?

KaliKot
05-25-2009, 05:26 PM
So you never saw Ivory, I'm guessing?

I did but I havent remembered any of her matches. Sorry

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2009, 05:36 PM
She was pretty amazing.

GD
05-25-2009, 05:37 PM
One of the most awesome female performers ever and an enchating personality.

Rammsteinmad
05-25-2009, 06:12 PM
As far as female wrestlers go, Victoria was awesome, so YAY for me.

Also, imo, Ivory sucked.

KYR
05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
DOSE Victoria get my YAY?

YAY.

Theo Dious
05-25-2009, 08:31 PM
As far as female wrestlers go, Victoria was awesome, so YAY for me.

Also, imo, Ivory sucked.

If there can be any kind of justification behind that its only that she had such shitty opponents.

The Fonz
05-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Major YAY.

Ignoring Moolah, it goes Trish, Victoria, Lita, Mickie, and everyone else.

Ruien
05-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Major YAY.

Ignoring Moolah, it goes Trish, Victoria, Lita, Mickie, and everyone else.

Lita and Mickie over Jazz?

Nicky Fives
05-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Psycho Victoria made me happy in the pants.....

Stealth-Icon
05-25-2009, 09:22 PM
She was good looking and she could pull off that she belonged in the ring. YAH

Theo Dious
05-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Trish, Lita, and Mickie over <s>Jazz</s> Molly?

Mr. Nerfect
05-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Victoria was greatness. She could work in the ring, was hot enough, and she had personality. Psycho Bitch Victoria was awesome, and I would have loved to have seen Mickie James feud with her in a Psycho Bitch vs. Psycho Bitch storyline.

It'll be interesting to see what TNA does with her. Their Knockouts Title program is actually pretty sweet right now. Awesome Kong and Victoria could make great top faces to battle The Beautiful People.

SuperSlim
05-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Victoria is without a doubt my favorite diva... followed closely by Mickie. Vickie had all the talent and had the looks. She could pull off being a believable heel and a face. Her psycho thing was the best. I did hope that when she did the psycho gimmick a second go around when it was gonna be a Vickie/Mickie feud that the feud could have gone on longer than it did.

But Victoria gets a yay

Evil Vito
05-25-2009, 11:23 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Victoria</font> :love:

KYR
05-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Not many know this but long before her 'debut' as Psycho Victoria and her feud with Trish, Victoria was a regular member of the Ho Train.

Dorkchop
05-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Victoria is probably my second favorite female wrestler. Too bad WWE never even came close to using her to her potential. Even her WWE name was lame.

Apparently she signed to TNA. I wish Gail Kim was still with them. They'd have some great matches

The Gold Standard
05-26-2009, 02:01 AM
Yay, she was the best wrestler, but was very underused

Mr. Nerfect
05-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Not many know this but long before her 'debut' as Psycho Victoria and her feud with Trish, Victoria was a regular member of the Ho Train.

I thought this was pretty common knowledge. Didn't she actually win the Hardcore Title as one of The Godfather's bitches? Or was that some other girl?

She is definitely a great addition to TNA. What I wouldn't give for Awesome Kong, Victoria Varon and Raisha Saeed to join forces as a face unit against The Beautiful People. Awesome Kong hates The Beautiful People already, which puts Saeed in their crosshairs. She can play a character that is so proud of her culture, which would be a unique face spin on the foreigner angle. Victoria can just be Victoria -- hot, but wants to kick the ass of all the pretty bimbos who can't back things up in the ring.

Now if only TNA would sign Molly Holly and Ivory.

KYR
05-26-2009, 02:39 AM
If TNA book this right they...wait...well there goes that argument.

Mr. Nerfect
05-26-2009, 02:41 AM
So far they haven't fucked up this Awesome Kong/BP angle. Kong has been killing bitches dead, and even beat Billy Gunn in a Stretcher Match for kicks and giggles. It's just everything away from the Knockout Title that gets fucked up.

KYR
05-26-2009, 02:42 AM
What I was trying to say is that TNA should book Victoria going up against the Beautiful People implying they are akin to your typical WWE Diva.

It's pretty obvious that Victoria didn't get any sort of push in the WWE in recent years because she didn't have that 'look' of the other Divas.

Even though she was just about the best women's wrestler they had - she just (in their eyes) didn't have the look.

Book it this way and push her to the top.

Mr. Nerfect
05-26-2009, 03:06 AM
Well that's exactly what I'm thinking they should do. I still mark out a little when I remember that time Victoria lost a "Bikini Contest," so she came back to the ring and beat the shit out of everyone, including Jerry Lawler.

The Pope
05-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Victoria is somewhat nice looking I'd bang her any given day