PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Wrestlers and Quotes

Rock Bottom
03-31-2004, 07:01 AM
Not sure if a thread like this has been done yet, but this is inspired by watching and browsing through a few wrestling clips today. Post some of the dumbest things you've heard wrestlers say, or the dumbest things they've done. I just found one that cracked me up.

Was watching Monday Night War, and it got to the part near the beginning about the Outsiders, Hall and Nash. So anyway, there is this promo segment going on with Bischoff, Hall and Nash.

Hall points out Nash to Bischoff, who turns around and looks stunned. Nash goes, "You've been out here for six months running your mouth. So this is where the big boys play, huh? Well, notice the adjective, 'play.' We aren't here to play."

Anyway, "play" is a verb, not an adjective.

The Mackem
03-31-2004, 07:26 AM
Yeah as much as people said he was sloppy in the ring, I always maintained that Nash was the sloppiest wrestler when in came to the English language.

Gerard
03-31-2004, 08:00 AM
when in came

:wtf: :lol:

03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
I can already see that somewhere down the line this is going to turn into an Anti-Shawn Stasiak thread. And rightfully so...

The Mackem
03-31-2004, 11:29 AM
:wtf: :lol:

It was intentional

:shifty:

Bollocks.

Anybody Thrilla
03-31-2004, 12:25 PM
My memory is foggy here, but I remember a promo where Hulk Hogan said something to the extent of...

'Sting will be stung, Luger will be hung, Flair won't even be there, and Arn....won't be Arn anymore.'

Actually, now that I think about it, that's pretty hilarious.

PureHatred
03-31-2004, 02:03 PM
In reference to working out, Hogan used to say something along the lines of "We were hanging and banging, we hung and bung..." Bung????

But my all time favorite is Sid Vicious cuting a promo on Kevin Nash. "I am twice the man you are, and I have half the brain you do!"

Stickman
03-31-2004, 02:23 PM
I remember Sid Vicious was cutting one of his usual pathetic promos and asked if he could re-do it or something like that. I think it was on Thunder but I could be wrong

KillerWolf
03-31-2004, 03:10 PM
bradshaw on the US armed forces:
''they've never lost a war''

i guess officially, vietnam was a 'police action'

Savio
03-31-2004, 03:15 PM
John cena, "test looks like a beaver"

Hall, "he's got a gun!" *then he just turns around*

MVP
03-31-2004, 03:16 PM
Anything that comes out of Bradshaw's mouth.

Corkscrewed
03-31-2004, 03:30 PM
bradshaw on the US armed forces:
''they've never lost a war''

i guess officially, vietnam was a 'police action'

War of 1812.... :D

Wondermouse
03-31-2004, 03:35 PM
Nothing really happened in 1812, except a few houses burning down.

V
03-31-2004, 11:37 PM
if you want to laugh at wrestler quotes, download "i want to be a hulkimaniac" sung by the hulkster himself

here's some of the lyrics

"I want to be a hulkamaniac, have fun with my family and friends"

KillerWolf
04-01-2004, 10:09 AM
sid justice ( managed by harvey whippleman, feuding w/ hulk hogan on a promo skit hosted by gene okerlund)

"I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HULK HOGAN AND HIS COMMANDMENTS!!! harvey, if you would, read em' to me one by one......

tucsonspeed6
04-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Nothing really happened in 1812, except a few houses burning down.

AKA the war for Canada. It actually was a pretty big war on a scale almost as big as the Revolutionary War, but while the British whooped up on us in canada, we whooped up on them here in the south. Hence why the border between the US and Canada exist where they do today. This was also the war in which the phrase "Damn the torpoedos, Full speed ahead!" was first said.

Man, I learned so much from Hysteria and its big fat baby....