PDA

View Full Version : Dream Stable in todays WWE

Krimzon7
06-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Okay guys, I have a question for you. It's simple, and Straight forward.
You can have a four man stable. Only consisting of current WWE Talent. Who would be in it, who would run it, and who would they feud with.

If you are going to shit in this thread expect to be fucked up.:mad:

Do NOT use this as a opportunity to extend any fag boy fettishes. I'm looking for good ideas, and different ways to do my job.... I mean understand what the rest of you guys think about the current level of talent

:shifty:

GO GOD DAMMIT

Mr. Nerfect
06-28-2009, 05:07 AM
Some ideas:

I wouldn't mind seeing a "super stable" consisting of John Cena, Batista and Randy Orton. Those men all sort of hate each other and/or have rivalries, but I would probably mark out if they just said "nuts to this" and put the "Class of 2002" together as a heel unit managed by Vince McMahon, who is convinced they are the stars that should be carrying the company. They can go over established guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels and a face Big Show to build their heat, but then fresher talent like MVP, The Miz and Kofi Kingston can step-up to face them.

A Kliq stable consisting of a heel Shawn Michaels and heel Triple H playing politcs everywhere could be cool. They've got the real backstage pull, and then you can introduce guys who suck up to them, and follow them. Yes, I am a fan of the guy, but if they ever plan on pushing him again, The Brian Kendrick would make a great mid-card lackey for HBK. A fourth member of the group could be William Regal, who is pretty buddy-buddy with Triple H, and they could bring that history to the front.

Nicky Fives
06-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Team Canada (Edge, Christian, Chris Jericho & Maryse)

Tazz Dan
06-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Punk, Christian, Jeff Hardy and Morrison.

Let them play the cocky heel type. Hardy may seem like the odd choice out there, but I think he'd fit in well with that group. Having them feud with say, MVP, Kofi, Evan Bourne and possibly Miz or Kendrick. I dunno. If done right it could possibly work. Or not. :-\

Hanso Amore
06-28-2009, 09:17 AM
HHH, Michaels, Bats as heels. They could be everythin the Main Event Mafia should have been.

Have them holding down Punk, Orton, Kingston, MVP

Krimzon7
06-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Personally, I'd like to see Morrison, HBK, TBK, and Swagger as the Showstoppers. Heelish antics, with enough charm to pull off the tweener role. TBK would totally be the lackey, Swagger could be the muscle that keeps them on the borderline with his full on heel persona, and HBK and Morrison as the teacher and apprentice who's gotten to big for his britches which could result in a feud between the two for respect at Wrestle Mania.

THey could feud simultaneously with heels and faces, TBK/Tyson Kid and BOurne, Swagger/ECW, Morrison and HBK/ORton Bats, MVP, Edge, Jericho, et all. Their only common thread is that all of these wrestlers can bring the house down (HBK) or could bring the house down (rest of them) and they want to prove it against All of the WWE. They are the money players, and it's time to shine.

DeathValleyBarry
06-28-2009, 10:03 AM
I'd like to see Undertaker, HHH, HBK, and Batista. For one simple reason. Who would stop them?

ClockShot
06-28-2009, 03:20 PM
We're already there with Legacy. Nattie Neidhart joining the ranks would have been great. But they had other plans for her and Hart Dynasty.

But to whip one up. I'd get a crew of HBK, John Morrison, and WTGG. Make out for a pretty strong stable with Michaels keeping them in line.

Fox
06-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Some ideas:

I wouldn't mind seeing a "super stable" consisting of John Cena, Batista and Randy Orton. Those men all sort of hate each other and/or have rivalries, but I would probably mark out if they just said "nuts to this" and put the "Class of 2002" together as a heel unit managed by Vince McMahon, who is convinced they are the stars that should be carrying the company. They can go over established guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels and a face Big Show to build their heat, but then fresher talent like MVP, The Miz and Kofi Kingston can step-up to face them.

That's my idea and you know it you dick.

Gertner
06-28-2009, 05:19 PM
DH Smith, Nattie, Tyson Kidd and Chris Jericho.

All with connections to the Hart Family.

RatedGSuperstar
06-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Once DiBiase leaves Legacy, I think replacing him with the Hart Dynasty would be pretty cool. You'd have four guys and Natalya as the valet and you could even have her in a feud for the Divas title. You'd have Orton at the top, Rhodes going after the U.S. title, and Kidd/Smith going after the tag titles. It would be hard to keep Legacy going once DiBiase leaves, but stealing the Harts from ECW might do the trick. But since that's kind of building off ClockShot's idea, I'll think of another one later.

James Steele
06-28-2009, 06:14 PM
The New Nation Of Domination (Heel)

Leader --> MVP
#2 --> Shelton Benjamin
Muscle --> Mark Henry
Team --> Cryme Tyme

`````````````````````````````````

The Era

Edge, Chris Jericho, CM Punk

Krimzon7
06-28-2009, 07:26 PM
JS, I actually like that idea. But instead of a Nation of Domination type of focus, Why not make them like the new hip hop group.

MVP could call himself Martin Luther Bling
Cryme Time could be the Million Dolla Hustlaz
Henry could be the NIGGA WIth Attitude

Jannettyzilla
06-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't know why, but a face team of Orton, Christian, Mickie, and one or two youngsters needing a push would intrigue me greatly. It'd be great to see Orton get screwed massively as a heel, be left with nothing, and be in a "start from the bottom" situation where he has to "earn" the support of the fans. Plus it'd get Christian on the big show, Mickie in a non-diva-BS storyline, and some youngsters who need a start (Jesse? Ziggler?) involved.

Krimzon7
06-28-2009, 07:31 PM
INteresting, INTERESTING! I like the idea of screwing Orton, but we...

I mean the WWE has recently done this type of turn wiht MVP. Do you want Vince to kick my...

Nevermind, good idea Jannettyzilla!

Rollerskategirl
06-28-2009, 07:41 PM
lol. I see what you're trying to do Krimzon.

Krimzon7
06-28-2009, 07:46 PM
:| I'm trying to stimulate interesting conversation so that we as a WWE Univ... Internet community can begin to connect with other wrestlers.

Heyman
06-30-2009, 05:11 AM
The Glass Ceiling

-CM Punk
-MVP
-John Morrison
-The Miz
-Evan Bourne
-Christian
-Jack Swagger
-Shelton Benjamin
-Matt Hardy
-Mike Knox
-Kofi Kingston
-The Brian Kendrick
-R-Truth
-Matt Hardy
-The Great Kali
-Cody Rhodes
-Ted Dibiase
-Primo Colon

Basically - these guys form a stable in order to "take out the old guard." They argue that things have basically been the same since 2005....and that the WWE needs a change. It would be similar to the 'new blood' vs. 'millionaires club or whatever' that WCW had going for them about 8-9 years ago.

The opposition to this stable would be....

-John Cena
-Triple H
-Randy Orton
-Dave Batista
-Shawn Michaels
-Edge
-Undertaker
-Kane
-Big Show
-Jeff Hardy
-Chris Jericho
-Fit Finlay
-William Regal
-Rey Mysterio
-Carlitto
-Tommy Dreamer

The rest of the roster would get put into either the 'Glass Ceiling' group or the 'oldschool' group.

Fabien Barthez
06-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Regal, Birchill, Kidd, Smith.

They should run with a mean aggressive streak, Anti-American type of thing. Push themselves as tougher than US wrestlers because of where they're from, and moan at how they have not got great pushes because people don't wanna work with such physical wrestlers.

they can then pick of easy american targets or whatnot, and fued with whoever comes to defend them.

Krimzon7
06-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Regal, Birchill, Kidd, Smith.

They should run with a mean aggressive streak, Anti-American type of thing. Push themselves as tougher than US wrestlers because of where they're from, and moan at how they have not got great pushes because people don't wanna work with such physical wrestlers.

they can then pick of easy american targets or whatnot, and fued with whoever comes to defend them.
Sounds good, would you add Finlay to that mix as well? I don't know about Kidd being the bad ass outside of him being a product of the dungeon.

Fabien Barthez
06-30-2009, 10:37 AM
It was you who said 4 members. I wouldn't add Finlay anyway. One senior member and 3 young followers is the best recipe for a Midcard sort of stable this would be. Plus he is gash on the stick.

Kidd may not be that tough, but he did train out of the dungeon, and for periods under Davey Boy, Bret Hart and a while with Bill deMott also. You tell people this, and book him right, he is going to look like a maffia nightclub bouncer.

St. Jimmy
06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Legacy.

Krimzon7
06-30-2009, 03:05 PM
It was you who said 4 members. I wouldn't add Finlay anyway. One senior member and 3 young followers is the best recipe for a Midcard sort of stable this would be. Plus he is gash on the stick.

Kidd may not be that tough, but he did train out of the dungeon, and for periods under Davey Boy, Bret Hart and a while with Bill deMott also. You tell people this, and book him right, he is going to look like a maffia nightclub bouncer.

I was alluding to replacing Finlay and Kidd. As I was typing the response, I recalled the fact that Tyson has the connections to the Dungeon. I didn't know about the others that you mentioned. It would make him pretty bad ass.

The Show Off
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Independence
CM Punk
Brian Kendrick
Jamie Noble
Low Ki (Bring him up from WWE's Minors)

They could basically be a team of small guys that attack their collective enemies so bipass the "politics of wrestling." CM Punk would be the leader Kendick would go after the US or Intercontinental title an Noble & Ki would be the tag team. The obvious link was that they all had goods runs in the Indies...

Mr. C
06-30-2009, 05:00 PM
I wouldn’t mind seeing a stable consisting of Charlie Haas, Edge, and Matt Hardy. Haas would be the lackey, you’d have Edge at the top, and Hardy would go after the Intercontinental title.

Krimzon7
07-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Independence
CM Punk
Brian Kendrick
Jamie Noble
Low Ki (Bring him up from WWE's Minors)

They could basically be a team of small guys that attack their collective enemies so bipass the "politics of wrestling." CM Punk would be the leader Kendick would go after the US or Intercontinental title an Noble & Ki would be the tag team. The obvious link was that they all had goods runs in the Indies...

This sounds cool, but this would mean that the WWE would have to recognize other federations.:eek: