PDA

View Full Version : Blitz the League 2

Reavant
07-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Just rented it and its fun as hell.... you can rupture a dudes scrotum apparently

D Mac
07-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Dude it's been out a while and you can buy it cheap now.

Reavant
07-03-2009, 12:42 AM
i didnt know i would like it enough to buy it

DAMN iNATOR
07-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Don't feel bad. I've only just recently gotten around to renting that title myself. I quite enjoyed it more than I thought I would, I must say...I'll def. have to rent it again sometime from my local neighborhood video store chain outlet and try to polish off Div. 1 & 2.

Reavant
07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
The game is fuckin hard as hell.... In the first one I could dominate the entire game and get all the challenges, but I got my ass beat down by the LA Riot my first game in div. 2 like 8 times till i could finally pull the upset

UmbrellaCorporation
07-06-2009, 07:33 PM
I love this game, but the Blitz series has some of the worst rubberband AI I have ever seen.

There are times where you can not stop the computer, can not complete a pass on the computer, can not run on the computer, and can not do anything against the computer whatsoever.

I have been in games dominating upwards of 60 and 70 points, and the computer will actually make a good run, and the only thing keeping it from winning is 7 points or so, and the fact that the game has like 10 seconds left (and even then I've seen the AI do some SICK things with such a short time left).