PDA

View Full Version : WWE's 4th show= TNA?

Bubba
07-03-2009, 02:29 AM
Anyone else thought about this? Could VKM have a stake in TNA? He's released some good talent over the years who have gone straight to TNA? He has the funds and the shows to keep most wrestlers on his payroll to keep them from TNA...just wondering.

Xero
07-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi Shadow. Why did you make this sock?

Juan
07-03-2009, 02:43 AM
:n:

FourFifty
07-03-2009, 04:01 AM
And now for something unrelated....

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M_Z2OjzDDA&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M_Z2OjzDDA&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

FourFifty
07-03-2009, 04:02 AM
Seriously, the first post in this thread kinda makes my brain puke.

Bubba
07-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Seriously, the first post in this thread kinda makes my brain puke.

So do you agree its possible or not. Everyone just talks bollocks on this site..:nono:

Ruien
07-03-2009, 08:53 AM
First, TNA beats ECW in ratings now a days.

Second, it is possible. Is it true? Nope. Makes no logical sense, why would he still be hiding it? If Vince owned TNA, it would be doing a WHOLE lot better.

DaVe
07-03-2009, 09:22 AM
No, he has a great point. I totally agree.:y:

You're a good kid, Bubba.

owenbrown
07-03-2009, 09:38 AM

NOTHING gets past you huh, Xero? :p :lol: ;)

DeathValleyBarry
07-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Hmmmm..... hard one to answer, but knowing VKM, you never know. Something good to think about there.

Kane Knight
07-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Anyone else thought about this? Could VKM have a stake in TNA? He's released some good talent over the years who have gone straight to TNA? He has the funds and the shows to keep most wrestlers on his payroll to keep them from TNA...just wondering.

Finally...Shadow has a playmate.

But in all seriousness, no. For one, it's a crime. WWE is a publically traded company, so not only would they have to account for TNA in their assets, but if they were to "send" talent to TNA, they would likely be hit by the SEC for shareholder fraud. Hell, they looked into an imaginary ownership change.

B. Related to the first point, since TNA is not reported, it would have to come from Vince's own pocket, or from a series of people. This would require Vince to put forth a large expenditure of cash out of his own pocket on a company that was losing money hand over fist for a long period of time.

III. That would be hard to keep secret. And I don't mean Shadow's retarded "follow the money" thing, since there is no money trail. That's the point, though, there's no evidence at all. The idea that they could completely hide that financial link is ridiculous.

kareru
07-03-2009, 11:05 AM
http://www.wrestling-news.com/artman/uploads/dixiecarter.jpg

dixie "m.i.l.f" carter disapproves of this theory

Kane Knight
07-03-2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.wrestling-news.com/artman/uploads/dixiecarter.jpg

dixie "m.i.l.f" carter disapproves of this theory

Vince would buy TNA in a heartbeat of he could hit that.

FourFifty
07-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Vince could hit that.
fixed

DAMN iNATOR
07-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Well, "Bubba", if indeed that is a real account, to address your question: As long as Vince McMahon, Jr. and Linda are the main two in the dynasty who are still alive, I believe you know what his 4-word response would be:

No.
Chance.
In.
Hell.

Now, I'm not trying to "bully" or "haze" the "new guy" for all you vets out there of TPWW like myself, just merely stating reality. I mean do you really think Vince is going to waste time on a company that has some of his now former stars (Tara, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner [GIMME THAT FUCKIN' MIC!], and most recently but certainly not least, Mick Foley)?

I rest my case.

Bubba
07-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, "Bubba", if indeed that is a real account, to address your question: As long as Vince McMahon, Jr. and Linda are the main two in the dynasty who are still alive, I believe you know what his 4-word response would be:

No.
Chance.
In.
Hell.

Now, I'm not trying to "bully" or "haze" the "new guy" for all you vets out there of TPWW like myself, just merely stating reality. I mean do you really think Vince is going to waste time on a company that has some of his now former stars (Tara, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner [GIMME THAT FUCKIN' MIC!], and most recently but certainly not least, Mick Foley)?

I rest my case.

Fuck me, i only asked a question. The way you guys talk you'd have thought i'd asked to shit in your collective mouths. Parden me all to hell...:eek:

Volare
07-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Thou are pardonded.

Lock Jaw
07-03-2009, 01:55 PM
WWE OWNS TNA?!!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/blackmenlookalike2-1.jpg

Xero
07-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Fuck me, i only asked a question. The way you guys talk you'd have thought i'd asked to shit in your collective mouths. Parden me all to hell...:eek:

Hi Kane86.

Volare
07-03-2009, 01:58 PM

Shut up taker707.

TheHaunted
07-03-2009, 02:09 PM
No..Just No..

DAMN iNATOR
07-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Well, if I was President Obama, I would gladly pardon you there, just for the sheer un-thought-out stupidity that is this thread...

Shadow
07-03-2009, 10:27 PM

For the last time...MY ONLY SOCK IS TRIPLE A!

Executioner
07-04-2009, 12:07 AM
WWE OWNS TNA?!!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/blackmenlookalike2-1.jpg

Now see Bubba...you went and pissed Steve Blackman off....now we are all fucked...:foc:

Bubba
07-04-2009, 02:24 AM
Well, if I was President Obama, I would gladly pardon you there, just for the sheer un-thought-out stupidity that is this thread...

ya mamma boy!:foc:

Kane Knight
07-04-2009, 09:44 AM
For the last time...MY ONLY SOCK IS TRIPLE A!

I'm pretty sure your "girlfriend" is a sock.

Volare
07-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Ms. Socko?

kareru
07-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm pretty sure your "girlfriend" is a sock.

is it the pink sock

*brace for puking*

Optimus Bone 69
07-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Is you were a girl you'd be the kind that gave up there bum virginity for the worlds i love you bubba

Fox
07-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Bubba's right. Think about it. TNA is owned by a larger company called Panda Energy. And what else is there a panda on? The WWF logo. And what did the WWF become? That's right. The WWE.

Case closed.

Bubba
07-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Finally...Shadow has a playmate.

But in all seriousness, no. For one, it's a crime. WWE is a publically traded company, so not only would they have to account for TNA in their assets, but if they were to "send" talent to TNA, they would likely be hit by the SEC for shareholder fraud. Hell, they looked into an imaginary ownership change.

B. Related to the first point, since TNA is not reported, it would have to come from Vince's own pocket, or from a series of people. This would require Vince to put forth a large expenditure of cash out of his own pocket on a company that was losing money hand over fist for a long period of time.

III. That would be hard to keep secret. And I don't mean Shadow's retarded "follow the money" thing, since there is no money trail. That's the point, though, there's no evidence at all. The idea that they could completely hide that financial link is ridiculous.

Oh ok, funny Vince paid Heyman for years and gave money to ECW, did'nt make that public...

Kane Knight
07-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Oh ok, funny Vince paid Heyman for years and gave money to ECW, did'nt make that public...

Prior to WWF becoming a public company.

See, there's a line there. When you own your company, you can do more or less whatever the fuck you want. When you open to public trading and have shareholders, you have to do a lot of things. you are no longer beholden to no-one.

Kane Knight
07-11-2009, 04:51 PM
In closing, I offer you two small, but lasting words:

Denny Crane.

DAMN iNATOR
07-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Bubba's right. Think about it. TNA is owned by a larger company called Panda Energy. And what else is there a panda on? The WWF logo. And what did the WWF become? That's right. The WWE.

Case closed.

LOL, Circular logic.:lol:

FourFifty
07-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Prior to WWF becoming a public company.

See, there's a line there. When you own your company, you can do more or less whatever the fuck you want. When you open to public trading and have shareholders, you have to do a lot of things. you are no longer beholden to no-one.

I think the only thing that could be added to that is the often satirical "[/thread]"

Seriously, I don't think Shakespeare (or a room full of monkeys with typewriters) could have worded it better.

KayfabeMan
07-12-2009, 03:22 AM
He doesn't own it, and possibly does not fund it in any way - HOWEVER, I do believe he may have made certain choices to 'indirectly' help TNA along it's way, as he knows that he needs some type of competition on TV. He always has and always will. WWE has gone
through [arguably] its roughest period ever during the time between the demise of WCW and ECW, and the availability of TNA as a mainstream promotion.

Competition is one of the things that keeps any business alive, and wrestling is not an exception. Especially considering the fact that to most of the viewing audience there is no alternative to WWE, with TNA being a growing but far second place company.

DAMN iNATOR
07-12-2009, 03:47 AM
He doesn't own it, and possibly does not fund it in any way - HOWEVER, I do believe he may have made certain choices to 'indirectly' help TNA along it's way, as he knows that he needs some type of competition on TV. He always has and always will. WWE has gone
through [arguably] its roughest period ever during the time between the demise of WCW and ECW, and the availability of TNA as a mainstream promotion.

Competition is one of the things that keeps any business alive, and wrestling is not an exception. Especially considering the fact that to most of the viewing audience there is no alternative to WWE, with TNA being a growing but far second place company.

Not to be crass, but would you call up the higher-ups in Microsoft and point out the first sentence of your second paragraph about competition? :y: